[Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon

larus

Cha Hak Yeon And Jung Yi Seo Get Up Close And Personal In “Mine”

ee5c4709e4d348bb83fa2abc5a382570.jpeg?s=

May 22, 2021
by L. Kim

tvN has released some stills previewing the upcoming episode of “Mine.”

“Mine” is a new drama about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices to discover what’s truly theirs. Lee Bo Young stars as Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the wife of the second son of the chaebol family Hyowon Group. Kim Seo Hyung stars as Jung Seo Hyun, the elegant and well-born wife of the eldest son of Hyowon Group. Jung Yi Seo plays Cadenza’s housemaid Kim Yoo Yeon, while Cha Hak Yeon plays Jung Seo Hyun’s son Han Soo Hyuk.

Spoilers

Previously, Kim Yoo Yeon was practically kicked out of the Cadenza because Han Soo Hyuk’s grandmother Yang Soon Hye (Park Won Sook) found out that she had been switching rooms with him at night. However, Han Soo Hyuk brought her back, and they started to emotionally bond with each other as they got a glimpse of each other’s lives. However, Kim Yoo Yeon drew the line between them, saying, “I don’t want you to get involved with me anymore. As you can see, we live in different worlds.”

The new stills show Han Soo Hyuk and Kim Yoo Yeon meeting at the glass house in the garden. Their gazes are filled with complex emotions, and it’s obvious they are drawn to each other. In particular, questions are mounting about why her hair is wet. Han Soo Hyuk gently wraps his hand around her neck and looks at her with tender eyes. The mood is distinctly different from before, and they lean in for what looks like a kiss.

mine-11.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1470484wpp/cha-hak-yeon-and-jung-yi-seo-get-up-close-and-personal-in-mine

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the leads isn't going to die (before the last episode at least)so I suppose Hee-soo will change after losing the baby. It fits what Lee Bo-young said in an interview. This is a case where I don't even want a revenge story. These people are awful and Hee-soo should run for the hills, if she survives. Her husband was never hers. That kid wouldn't have turned on her that quickly if he was ever hers. Think he takes after his dad who is not just trash like the other men in the family, but twisted trash.

agree...as the lead of the show, wouldnt make sense to have her die at episode 5.  unless they plan to make her a ghost who lingers.

i dont have a good feel about Sister Emma.  not a simple nun

Lee Bo Young And Kim Seo Hyung Come Face-To-Face With More Opposition In “Mine”

May 23, 2021
by S. P

tvN’s “Mine” has released new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“Mine” is a drama about strong and ambitious women who overcome society’s prejudices to discover what’s truly theirs. Lee Bo Young stars as Seo Hee Soo, a former top actress and the wife of the second son of the chaebol family Hyowon Group. Kim Seo Hyung stars as Jung Seo Hyun, the elegant and well-born wife of the eldest son of Hyowon Group.

Spoilers

In the newly released stills, Seo Hee Soo and Kang Ja Kyung (Ok Ja Yeon) appear to be at odds once again, standing off in another tense encounter. Seo Hee Soo looks dejected as she faces Kang Ja Kyung, who has a hand on her temple as she retaliates with an imperious glare, as if she has nothing left to lose.

Viewers were left in shock as the previous episode revealed that the ever suspicious Kang Ja Kyung was actually the biological mother of Han Ha Joon (Jung Hyun Joon). Furthermore, it was also revealed that Seo Hee Soo’s husband Han Ji Yong (Lee Hyun Wook) took part in bringing Kang Ja Kyung into the house as Han Ha Joon’s tutor.

Lee-Bo-Young.jpg

Ok-Ja-Yeon.jpg

In another set of stills, Jung Seo Hyun and Han Ji Yong—two people who rarely meet outside of large family gatherings—are seen talking together. Han Ji Yong extends his finger toward Jung Seo Hyun, but this shocking movement doesn’t cause her to waver in the slightest.

However, when Jung Seo Hyun is left alone she appears weak and downcast, as if her encounter with Han Ji Yong has left her feeling mentally vulnerable. Curiosity is mounting over the discussion that took place between the pair and how it will affect Jung Seo Hyun.

Lee-Hyun-Wook-Kim-Seo-Hyung.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-Seo-Hyung1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1470651wpp/lee-bo-young-and-kim-seo-hyung-come-face-to-face-with-more-opposition-in-mine

10 hours ago, emmie said:

agree...as the lead of the show, wouldn't make sense to have her die at episode 5.  unless they plan to make her a ghost who lingers.

i dont have a good feel about Sister Emma.  not a simple nun

i actually went back and forth on this.. is this the present of the future ..idk  ..the future seems more likely tho...

still i am trying to convince myself.. there is more than meets the eye 

...after all she is pregnant ( this caught me off guard too

also should we take mother emma's word for everything ?

like the super acting.. i also like to hail the PD..she is really doing her thing with a hitchcock touch ..the cinematography is a gem  

Just came over to say that Hi Soo's husband is a total psycho :scream:

Girl, you better run!

Also, I still feel that Emma is super shady. I can't shake off the feeling she is behind (at least some of) the events....

@backstreetboysfan Chingu, yes that is Hi Soo in the end. But I don't think she's dead. Remember how Emma said that two people fell but (only) one of them died. I think Hi Soo will survive. I hope her baby too.

Will comment more once I've watched ep 6.

9 hours ago, acidrain33 said:

agree HS husband is twisted trash. 

yes!i hate his character so much...

52 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

was a beautiful kiss no matter the circumstances. 

yes!!!i hope they'll be happy!!!i don't like that familly...

5 minutes in and I'm already rolling my eyes. Hajoon is "kidnapped" or ran away. Instead of calling police, a pregnant woman sets out to find her son ... how? Just driving around randomly. 

Then there the police arrive at the scene for.... grandmother's pet.

:surprisedwut::wut:

Ha Joon: I like you the most in this world.. then why you acting like such a brat Ha Joon?! I knew it! Ms. Jung is *** that's why she insists in stayin' in a loveless, contract-like marriage. 

That head maid is fishy as heck. I want to lock the bloody ahjumma in the cage in place of No Deok. Btw do peacocks fly LoL? 

The drama is trying to make the viewer feel pity for Ji Yong, Ms. Kang but I feel.. nothing. Ji Yong obviously just want to protect the child not Hae Soo. Ms. Kang just wants to rid Hae Soo so she can be the mistress of the house. Ugh what a mess. 

That flashback.. Mother Emma discovers Hae Soo and I suspect the other is Ms. Kang in a pool of blood.. 

The reason I keep watching this series:

mine3.gif

My heart... I hope that she will become "hers" again <3

Because Seohyun is a QUEEN. Instead of being manipulated and bullied by Jiyong, she decided to help Heesoo (despite Heesoo not even helping her out even once). And people call her a cold person! The cheater threatened her with revealing her past and love, and gaslighting her that she was the one who lied to her husband. That's between the two married people, besides I'm sure she never told her husband that she loved him. Everyone knew this was a business match, not a love match. Despite being disrespected in her own house, she rises above everyone. Fighting !! She also took the initiative to seek mental health professional, though unfortunately she selected Mother Emma (as recommended by Heesoo). It's clear that Mother Emma is shady, though in a subtle way. 

Maid/Young Master:

Gosh so many scenes of this lovey-dovey couple. Makes me want to run up a wall, seriously. Because while Hajoon is gone, they're kissing and having the time of their lives. The reason I hate this loveline so much is because it's so unrealistic. Everyone basically knows about them, yet they're safe for now and nothing happened to them. She lost her job for a week maybe? But no idea how she got back so easily. All he had to do was be like "come with me" and that was easy. Maybe I'm used to the patriarchal Chairman dramas where once the Chairman gets wind of it, her behind would be booted off so fast lol. Luckily (?) here the guy is in a coma. I mean, I'm just saying they make their affair so obvious, when everyone is being screamed at by Grandma for the missing pet, she's the only absent person. Later she just slips in like nobody missed her presence. 

Staff:

It's kinda weird how the head maid has been caught so many times by various people with her misdeeds, and yet she survives, too. Does she have some pull? Is she the Chairman's mistress? She records people all the time and people barely blink an eye. Oh, and now that she's caught wearing the blue diamond necklace by the dumb son lol. His speechless face made me lol so hard. 

Also it's just funny seeing the butler manage to steal the blue diamond necklace (lol why did he take this unique necklace, one of a kind in the world, and not the many gold bars which are easier to fence?). I've never seen such shoddy security for a rich person's house: 1) The safe can be broken in with cheap tools LOL, 2) no cameras at all, apparently. But hey, at least Nodeok managed to escape in the most majestic manner. 

Psycho Husband / Heesoo:

His dark nature was almost revealed, but it's shown through his words, even if his actions are aborted. He's so controlling and only obsessive over his baby. I suppose he always felt shame for being the illegitimate child, which is why he wants to become the chairman too. Now that Heesoo is revealed to be pregnant, he doesn't care apparently about hooking up with his lover. NOW He cares about how that would hurt HIS baby (through Heesoo). Poor woman is just a breeding box for him. 

Heesoo/Tutor:

Lol I wanted to slap the tutor for saying such BS about how it's Heesoo's fault that Hajoon went to the concert on his own. Whose fault is it that article was published? And when Heesoo caught the tutor in bed with Hajoon. The sheer arrogance. The reason why Heesoo feels uneasy due to the tutor is that she's very blatant about "ownership" over Hajoon. Even when her kid went missing, it was her primary thought she has to be the one to find Hajoon, not Heesoo, as a way to claim the child for her own, as if that would award her the child, prove that she is his mother. She is only his birth mother. But also the one who left her own child. 

I knew when the tutor folded so easily (lol the weak attempt at making Heesoo catch her husband with his lover), that she'd be back with vengeance. Now at the picnic she wears her real name and identity. 

Lastly, I'm glad Heesoo decided to know the painful truth instead of keep living lies! 

“Bossam: Steal The Fate” And “Mine” Soar To New All-Time Ratings Highs

9051e9b72baf47a389ec9c5231eee888.jpeg?s=

May 24, 2021
by E. Cha

Both MBN’s “Bossam: Steal the Fate” and tvN’s “Mine” climbed to new heights last night!

Lee Bo Young and Kim Seo Hyung‘s drama “Mine” also reached a new all-time high with its latest episode, which scored an average nationwide rating of 8.2 percent and took first place in its time slot across all cable channels.

17 hours ago, agenth said:

The cheater threatened her with revealing her past and love, and gaslighting her that she was the one who lied to her husband. That's between the two married people, besides I'm sure she never told her husband that she loved him. Everyone knew this was a business match, not a love match. Despite being disrespected in her own house, she rises above everyone. Fighting !! She also took the initiative to seek mental health professional, though unfortunately she selected Mother Emma (as recommended by Heesoo). It's clear that Mother Emma is shady, though in a subtle way. 

i agree with you...she seems a great character...i do hope she and HS will become friends ...they should divorce the 2 brothers...they are not happy ... Mother Emma... i feel she has some dark secret too...The cheater-what can i say?i HATE HIM MORE AND MORE!Is a horrible father and husband...

neo dok

the one who got away

imagine rooting for a peacock ( and they cant really fly this high lol ) ...but id still want to see him tho 

idk if anyone put the OST part 1

Lee Seung Yoon) - This is Mine

Archived