[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

8 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I found livestream link on twitter and watched it. Last scene is my fav

i'm happy for you so she left the palace and her position for Dal?Did the  foolish king  slapped her?i can't wait today ep with english subtitle

• Blob 1

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i'm happy for you so she left the palace and her position for Dal?Did the  foolish king  slapped her?i can't wait today ep with english subtitle

I watched without subtitle. Gajin and Ondal left the palace together .Yes the king slapped her . Also ı can't wait ep 9 with sub :joy:

Spoiler ;)

Spoiler

And Oh Arin with Ondal

ResimResim

Spoiler

Resim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i hate him so much!!!what a idiot!!!she did well leaving that place

The king and Go Wonpyo talked about something ( ı don't understand ) But the king said something GWP wouldn't be pleased with and the king showed GWP to the arrow that caused the death of the queen.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, shinkeru said:

They’re both so cute. That last part was too funny. I was just laughing the entire time. Both of them showing each other how brave they are.

so the marriage is fake for now...they are not husband and wife yet...the preview is great...from what i understand he realized she has a plan...that wants him to become a general and use him but he loves her so much that allows her to use him...

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

56 minutes ago, andy78 said:

so the marriage is fake for now...they are not husband and wife yet...

Yes, it was done because Pyeonggang didn’t want to be married to Go Geon. I wonder if the King intentionally made her leave because he knew about Go Won Pyo’s intentions. In previous episode, he said something like this to the Princess. She would at least be safe if Go Won Pyo thinks she is not a threat anymore.

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

from what i understand he realized she has a plan...that wants him to become a general and use him but he loves her so much that allows her to use him...

Aww.. he’s willing to do anything to protect her. He’s even going against his father’s wish to just live simply and in peace and not think about revenge. But it seems they also want to protect Goguryeo and the people. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, shinkeru said:

I wonder if the King intentionally made her leave because he knew about Go Won Pyo’s intentions. In previous episode, he said something like this to the Princess. She would at least be safe if Go Won Pyo thinks she is not a threat anymore.

yes i think he also has a plan...i think wants to forgive Dal tribe and let them back in JEGA...general Go still does not give up...old Go can't openly atack the king if he does he will be ruined...i'm happy things did not worked as he planned

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Omg so many spoilers after reading this thread haha! But KISS SCENE?!! -squeals on the inside-

@andy78 I agree with you that the story is good, which is why i am still watching the drama. I also started this drama because of Kim So Hyun and it's a historical drama too :D I am absolutely loving it so much so far!

But @Breeze I was literally screaming on the inside when watching episode 10 preview because I was thinking that they really get married?! but it seems like it's just a fake marriage? I haven't watched episode 9 yet so still clueless with what happened haha. I am a bad person AGAIN and I watched episde 10 preview without watching the actual episode...

So it seems like Pyeonggang is going to stay at the Ghost Village for now? I don't doubt that she'll go bad though, but wow guys we get the scene where Pyeonggang teaches Ondal how to use a sword! And ahhh Kang Haneul in the preview :wub: Towards the end of the preview, he says something along the lines of the reason why he didn't teach Ondal to use a sword is because he would have to spill blood -- or at least along those lines..

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, ferily said:

But @Breeze I was literally screaming on the inside when watching episode 10 preview because I was thinking that they really get married?! but it seems like it's just a fake marriage? I haven't watched episode 9 yet so still clueless with what happened haha. I am a bad person AGAIN and I watched episde 10 preview without watching the actual episode...

Fake or not. It 's a marriage . They decided to live like a married couple just to make people believe :hahah!:

Now they  live together in  same home and kissed. All of these to make people believe that they are married. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

First things first. On dal and Ga jin is so cute together this episode. :wub:  I thought Kim so hyun and Na in woo had even better on screen chemistry than she had with Ji so. Also wow his rage seeing Go won pyo.  Hat off for their professionality consider the short time getting into the groove. 

Lol, all that talk about fake marriage when they clearly enjoy spending time together and expressing their feelings for each other. :P 

I also wonder if her dad have some hidden agenda for removing her from the palace. i guess it is maybe his way of protecting her from all the scheming against his family. Also he could not be angry at On dal since he know they would be together after On dal words about protecting her. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Don't know about others but i really like In Woo as On Dal,of course it gives a different vibe that Jisoo's(that was more foolish and arrogant) but that it's unavoidable,each actor has it's own charisma...Even so i like him and find him really manly and yet endering...Also i think he is suited for when he will become a General...He looks like a big teddy bear when he is with Ga Jin,they are so awkward,i just can't!!!I also think In Woo has chemistry with So Hyun even more considering they work for like days,i think it will get even better with time as they become even more familiar and comfortable...

I take is that the King took the chance that Ga Jin gave him in that moment and did the best in his own way to protect his daugther even if the method was disowning her in front of the Council.Even if they didn't have a formal wedding in my eyes somehow they became married even more if it started with a lie we all know in the end they both like each other and saw it as real...I felt sad for Won as he was left all alone surronded by all this wolves...Quite curious to see what Ga Jin plan will be and were will she be gathering her own army as the Suno Tribe sure isin't enough and don't even know if the few men there truly want war...

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Won Pyo finally got a worthy opponent. Of course its the princess.

In that scene when the princess and Dal were standing infront of the King, WP looked at the princess

differently for the first time.

Although I dont think he sees they as serious threat, yet.

I love how the name of General On surprised everyone. I think the King and WP were most surprised

even thought they didnt show it.

The king had already accepted Dal because he realized that the princess would be safe with him.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I was literally dying of cuteness and laughter the last few minutes of episode 9! Ondal and Pyeonggang are like a bickering couple :lol: When both of them said they're not sleepy and refused to lie down, I was like, Pffftt! You two are going to end up sleeping together in the same blanket anyways! Also when Ondal went outside to burn off some steam, I was cracking up! Agree with you @Miky88 that Na In Woo as Ondal is just like a giant, cute teddy bear hehe...

Man things went by fast in this episode though! From Pyeonggang announcing that Ondal and her got married to her getting kicked out of the Palace! Definitely think this is a method of the King so that Pyeonggang can avoid the royal marriage. With the princess out of the palace though, a bit worried what is going to happen with the politics, but I'm glad that the King stood up to Go Won Pyo!! Also I want to say that I really like the relationship between the Crown Prince and Pyeonggang. I really hope nothing bad will happen to the Crown Prince OR the Nanny!!

As for Go Geon...and Mo Yong actually, I think the two of them look together. If the two of them join forces to bring down Go Won Pyo though (of course that would mean that Go geon going against his father), I think they would be a solid team! I hope that we can see moments of them working together later in this drama.

In the preview for episode 10, we hear Ondal say that Pyeonggang's plan was to make Ondal into a general (and she's going to teach him how to use a sword). Wow! Did Pyeonggang really think that far when leaving the palace? We do know for sure that Ondal will be a general, but the fact that she planned this when she leaves the palace? :o  But with Pyeonggang out of the palace and living with Ondal at Ghost Village, I'm wondering where the drama will go from here. The leader of Cheongang btw, said that she will return when stars are bright or something along those lines... Is that foreshadowing that something bad is going to happen in the palace for her to return? Oh man, a bit worried now.

Ughh this episode went by so fast but I'm excited for episode 10! Also I don't mind Na In Woo as On Dal but does anyone ever think about how the scene would look like if Jisoo were acting it? No? Is it only me haha... I love where the plot is going though and how we're moving forward!!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1