[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

11 hours ago, andy78 said:

i agree General Go Geun must understand he can't cover for his father and protect the woman he loves...the poor can't choose tries to protect them both...i wonder if she leaves the palace before or  after she informs everybody about marrying Ondal

I was hoping he would stay loyal to the Princess no matter what happened. For now, the way he acts out his jealousy and the way he looks down on Ondal as “the country bumpkin” does not paint a good image of him. Guess we’ll find out later if his character would turn around and he decides to help Pyeonggang after all. The kind of help that’s sincere and with no strings attached or expectations.

While the Princess does manage to hold her ground in the way she stands up to the tribal leaders, I still feel she will need all the allies to help defeat so many manipulators in the palace. 

4 hours ago, ferily said:

I didn't realize what a deep voice Inwoo had

I apologize for cutting your post. I just want to highlight this comment. Haha. This is what I notice too. I didn’t watch Mr Queen so I’m not very familiar with him. So I checked out some of his Cube interviews and discovered a lot of things about him. And well, needless to say, he just became more likable to me. 

6 hours ago, sal2 said:

I love how clear she is about who she loves and being straightforward with her mind and heart with the people around her. 

Yes!! You said it right. This is what I like about our Princess. She has backbone and integrity. And a kind heart too. No wonder the tribe leaders want to eliminate her. Because she’s going to expose all their schemes. Can you imagine what their reaction will be when they found out who her husband is? I can’t wait to see their reaction when they find out the truth about who Ondal is/who his father is!

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, ferily said:

Also was anyone else extremely annoyed at the King this episode (episode 8)? 

He is very weak king. He has no power ,friends and allied. He is very lonely . I pity him. Go Won Pyo threatened the king with Crown Prince and Princess. He had to do as Go Wonpyo said to protect prince and princess.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, shinkeru said:

Yes!! You said it right. This is what I like about our Princess. She has backbone and integrity. And a kind heart too. No wonder the tribe leaders want to eliminate her. Because she’s going to expose all their schemes. Can you imagine what their reaction will be when they found out who her husband is? I can’t wait to see their reaction when they find out the truth about who Ondal is/who his father is!

If ondal come to palace and crown prince join with them princess can have more power in palace. Maybe tribe chief can also come join palace. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Knetz talks about the two shot of Actor Na Inwoo and Kim Sohyun for 'River Where The Moon Rises'.

Album cover change. 

d005016e6b70f6b464bbe435688d42c7.jpg

2d3ed86a2d47fd44275598574fe7a496_mp4.gif

5aa8037eefd59165a3ed584cc35abf42_mp4.gif

Netizens comments :

- Ah!! Is it photoshopped? Did they take it together?

- Their eyes ㅠㅠㅠ

- ㅠㅠㅠ It's amazing. 

- It looks good. 

- Oh my ㅠㅠㅠ I like it ㅠㅠ

- Sohyun smile makes me flustered. 

- They looks so good together. 

- Na Inwoo ㅠㅠ

- Wow, you look so good in the new actor Ondal.

https://www.storykpop.com/2021/03/knetz-talks-about-two-shot-of-actor-na.html

- Wow the image looks good. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Breeze said:

He is very weak king. He has no power ,friends and allied. He is very lonely . I pity him. Go Won Pyo threatened the king with Crown Prince and Princess. He had to do as Go Wonpyo said to protect prince and princess.

i agree...that's how i see his character too...he also feels guilty for his first wife death the only woman he loved and loved him back...she took all the risks for him trying to get On Dal father help...

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

59 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i agree...that's how i see his character too...he also feels guilty for his first wife death the only woman he loved and loved him back...she took all the risks for him trying to get On Dal father help...

He feels really guilty and he is afraid that crown prince and princess will learn the truth about their mother's death.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

He feels really guilty and he is afraid that crown prince and princess will learn the truth about their mother's death.

GAJIN already knows...she saw him that night...talked with the monk...foolish king does not know she knows

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

@Breeze @andy78 I agree that the King is very weak and powerless and has no choice but to scum to Go Won Pyo, but at the same time I am frustrated too. I like how we saw the King be a bit brave when he sent one of the leaders of the Jega association to flogging. The crown prince even said that he acted like a king for once. I hope we will be able to see more of these moments and Pyeonggang will help the King have more power

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

The pace of this drama is still not ceasing to amaze me, and now by the looks of next episode, On Dal will be introduced in the palace as the Princess' husband. Interesting. Coming back to the episodes, seeing how Wol Gwang saved the princess when she fainted after tasting the poison (correct me if it was someone else), I believe there will be more of him in the coming episodes. He sure will play some critical role coming forward. 

What I really didn't want to happen, is actually happening, and Go Gun is changing because he cannot get over the fact that the woman he loves actually loves some one else. I still hope for him to know which path is correct, and not really suddenly start drifting away and become his father's pawn. I have some hopes for this guy and his character seems interesting. He sure is impulsive and not much calculative, with some ego being a general and eldest son of Gye Ru tribe, the strongest tribe among the 5 tribes. I think his father will be using this ego and impulsiveness to his favor in order to control him. As for Hae Mo Yong, they confirmed her to be Shilla spy, which makes me wonder, if there will be room for her redemption coming forward or she will remain the smart, manipulative and calculative baddie out there.

Almost everyone knows about the Queen's affair, and there has been some serious hinting going on as for her son being Gochuga's son and the King's. Will be interesting to see how this will come into light and reach the King's ear, the jealous King's ears actually. He already killed his previous wife with the suspicion of it. At the same time, I really wonder when Ga Jin will come to know the real reason her mother and the Sunno Tribe had to be killed, also how she will be reacting to it. She does know it, since she spoke to the Monk, or rather I believe she is suspecting that to be the reason and deep down wants it to be false. But will be interesting to see how she will confront the King if he comes to clean to her about it later on. 

Looking forward to the coming episodes, and seeing more of On Dal involvement in the plot. 

PS: Also Chingus, if you have suggestions for this week's poll questions, please do reach out to me :approves:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, tulip06 said:

I am confused about names of organizations: is there a Sonnabu and a Sunnabo or something? And a Gwannabu?  And who are they all?

Isn't that the some of the names of the 5 Tribes that build Goguryeo? 

I haven't seen the episodes from 6 on, as this week I'm a bit under water with work.

/edit: Sunnabo is the tribe charged with treason (General Hyeob's tribe). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@tulip06 yes there are 4 tribes I believe, Sunno, Gyeru, Sono, and Jeollo.

Sunnobu is the tribe that On Dal family is from and where many of the Ghost village residents are from. If we remember correctly, the King declared that the tribe committed treason because of being involved with the Queen's death (although we know the true story where Go Won Pyo murdered the Queen and framed On Dal's father for it), just like @agenth mentioned

Gyeru is the tribe that Go Won Pyo is part of..

Sono is Mo Young and her father (I forgot the father's name)

And finally Jeollo -- I think he's one of the four guys we see at the meeting with the King.

They are all part of the Jega Association (I believe that's what it's called) that take apart in the King's meeting and provide any thoughts or opinions for the King.

I don't know if I explained it well -- if anyone wants to add on? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

If silla spy it is discover will have to die? Hope can join princess but if have almost die because of gogureyo it can not happen maybe. 

8 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

PS: Also Chingus, if you have suggestions for this week's poll questions, please do reach out to me 

How princess can defeat go wonpyo? Maybe can discuss in poll?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Can be only so hyun. It is one fit for princess.

i agree...she is the best!!

5 hours ago, ferily said:

4 tribes I believe, Sunno, Gyeru, Sono, and Jeollo.

it think are 5 tribes but i can't remember the 5th NAME...Sunno i thinki is Dal tribe...GYERU-big jerk tribe...Sono  Mo Young and her father ,JEOLLO-Princess Pyeonggang mother and the monk tribe(he was this tribe general in the past )...the 5 th tribe is Queen 2 father's tribe he is the tribe chief and i read is a weak man....i WOULD LIKE TO SEE SECOND QUEEN  AFFAIR EXPOSED...

• Like 5