[Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

0ly40

OMG it's finally here.. the finale. Ha-ha I normally am never excited for a drama to end but for this.. I can't wait for it to be over! 

Even with the sexting & the racy bed scene with all the sweet moments couldn't save this train wreck. It was all too little, too late. 

The irony when Joo In wished her drama would be a success LoL. Her dewy makeup is distracting. It makes her look like a mannequin/doll? Not in a good way either. It just looks like her face is greasy..? 

Bi Soo at last finds out what his real dad look like and it turns out to be the angel/man in white. 

• Like 2

I take my words that I won't drop this drama, i skip ep 14 and 15 and jump to the last minute of e 16 and the ending disappointed me.

I can accept sad ending like hotel del luna, but this drama i just can't..it's not only sad but bad..i especially dislike bi soo cold and hot attitude towards joo in...

what a waste of great actor and actress.

Hope they'll get better  projects next time..

Sorry lee min ki

• Like 1

The last episode was not bad overall, both leads showed a lot of emotions.
I find it unfortunate that the drama suggests that the female lead is going to be single for the rest of her life? to wait as if nothing had happened for the male lead who will never come back, first 1 year has passed, then in the last minutes, we see her friend's baby who has grown a little, so 1 year more would be still passed, but she would only stay true to him.
I think it would have been better if, for example, we were shown that two years later, she ended up with the second male lead as a continuation of her life.
Despite her smile at the end, it's obvious it's sad. Be careful, I do not question her lost love, I have a friend who is left alone long after the death of her fiancé, when she was young when she lost him. I'll just love a note of hope at the end of the drama that showed a new love for her. 

• Like 2

I'd prefer if it was shown that Joo In realized being single is great for herself as opposed to staying single because she can't move on from Bi Soo. Though, I will say that I don't mind if a woman or man honestly stays single forever after losing the love of their life. If that's their choice, then I'm fine with it. Just as long as they still move on themselves at least and live their lives to the fullest still.

As for ending up with the SML, I am extremely happy that she DID NOT end up with him. It would've been so pathetic for clinger to get the girl in the end. It'd feel like they did the whole, "wait until she's worn down and just gives in," crap if they'd done that. So I'm very happy that the writer at least got that part right by not going there.

• Like 3

It's over! At last:tounge_xd:

Wasted 16 precious hours on this train wreck. It really veered off course. 

I thought he had 49 years.. not days, so WTH happened!? The amount of times "love" keeps being mentioned in the finale LoL. Ugh a disaster. Hope better luck for Minhyuk, Na2 & Min Ki in future projects. 

• Like 3

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

I'm so glad this is over, I'm going to throw myself an ice-cream party, I deserve it for the torture I put myself through 

11 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

It's over! At last:tounge_xd:

Wasted 16 precious hours on this train wreck. It really veered off course. 

I thought he had 49 years.. not days, so WTH happened!? The amount of times "love" keeps being mentioned in the finale LoL. Ugh a disaster. Hope better luck for Minhyuk, Na2 & Min Ki in future projects. 

Yes, I really hope they think twice before accepting future roles, I'm glad I'll get to see Lee min ki soon in his upcoming drama, hopefully it redeems his career 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1