[Drama 2021] Oh! Master/Oh My Lady Lord, 오! 주인님

0ly40

So the wheels started falling off the train ... then the train jumped the tracks... and went over a cliff ... and landed on a school bus ...

Every time you start to think ... it can't get any worse, they'll step back from the edge ... nope, they took a small step back to get a running jump into the abyss ...

Disappearing in 49 days, is now 48 and a 1/2 days too long -

Bi Soo is a colossal fricking p@#$k! :rage:   No apology can save this now ... what a waste of potential.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

I just hope I'll at least get a scene of joo in giving Han bi soo a well deserved slap, I really can't stand any character in this drama anymore, I literally wanted to scream when bi soo's mom told joo in not to leave him even though they fight or he makes her cry. I can't wait for next week, I'll be free from this torture. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Sigh.. ep. 14 Bi Soo continues to be a jerk but suddenly "vanishes" before Joo In. 

In ep. 15 preview, it looks like the two will spend a last night together as a farewell? 

WTH Yoo Jin proposed to Joo In?! He knows she never liked him more than just a friend but yet.. sigh.

With 2 ep. left, I can't wait for this madness to end tsk. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Sigh.. ep. 14 Bi Soo continues to be a jerk but suddenly "vanishes" before Joo In. 

In ep. 15 preview, it looks like the two will spend a last night together as a farewell? 

WTH Yoo Jin proposed to Joo In?! He knows she never liked him more than just a friend but yet.. sigh.

With 2 ep. left, I can't wait for this madness to end tsk. 

At this point, I'm pretty sure yujin is insane, he's the one who said obsessing over someone who has turned his back on you isn't love but regret or whatever but here he is obsessing over someone who doesn't even like him and his secretary being such a cheerleader is so annoying talking about he who stays with her the longest wins or whatever, I'm drained lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, screwyupsidedown19 said:

This is why I cut the show off at ep 12. I almost always finish off kdramas but this one lost me.

Same here! Episode 10 was the last one I watched. I just naturally lost all the interest in watching this drama. I even got to think "maybe I'll finish it... someday... in the future...", but then after reading all the comments complaining about how the plot is still unbearably bad I decided to never give it a try again lol

It's so sad because I really liked the first episodes and Nana & LMK chemistry. But they coulnd't save this terrible writing.

I congratulate those who still resist, you guys are very brave.

• Like 3

15/16 can't possibly erase the bs from the rest of the series, but those eps can at least make it less ugh. Time will tell if they accomplish making the series slightly less RickRoll'D in the end.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sheeeeee said:

Are they going to compete again? 

LOL let's hope bi soo finally woke up from his coma and they are all just good friends hahaha 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, cnblueminhyuk said:

LOL let's hope bi soo finally woke up from his coma and they are all just good friends hahaha 

Let’s make sure not to watch drama written by Ji Jun Kok (?) again hahahahahaha 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1