FlowerGarden (Ahn JeongWon ♥️ Chae SongHwa)

nrllee

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

When PaBo gets his face ballooning up like Jang’s did because he kissed her after she ate crab.  Anyone with an allergy would know not to do that.  Not in real life anyway.  You will definitely get a reaction if that happened

That's the most stupid thing to do by a doctor. He is a real PaBo. With a greedy princess who keeps on asking for more. Ewwwwwww

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

Nah pretty sure we’re end game.  Why else would Shin plant the daisy in the scene with Sung DongIl

True. And it is SHwa's birth flower too. Birth flower for April–Daisy

A Daisy consists of two different floral parts, the ray floret and the disc floret, integrated in such a seamless way that it appears to be one single unit that symbolizes the intricate way love and communion can bond two individuals together. 

It seems that people having daisies as their Korean birth flower are born leaders. They are competitive and motivated people, usually very talkative and not the best listener. (except for "not the best listener" everything goes with Shwa) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

More daisies…this time on MiDo’s Instagram account :wub:.  She posted this in Feb this year.   And look at her profile pic?  The rainbow.  :lol:.   Why Feb?  Because Feb 2020 was when PaBo told them that he was dating Jang?  So she had to hold out that he would awake from his slumber and return to her - his soulmate.  Wake up PaBo.  And give SHwa a birthday present she’s been waiting for all this time.  

cr Mido_ring Instagram 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The links keep popping up.  

spacer.png

The little bird on the tortoise’s back (and the rainbow)

MiDo’s nickname was BaepSae. 
cr https://youtu.be/FHaAClf3Lpw

spacer.png

spacer.png

They are fated to be.  We just need to be patient for God/Shin to intervene. :lol:

(Original article - https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2021/07/21/hospital-playlist-2-the-nosy-the-brainy-and-the-baepsae/https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2021/07/21/hospital-playlist-2-the-nosy-the-brainy-and-the-baepsae/)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

MiDo’s bio reads (from the Bible Psalm118:24) - thanks Ori from BoD.

”This is the day that the Lord has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it.”  :wub:

Cr Mido_ring Instagram 

spacer.png

• Like 1

We got a baby named after FG :wub:.  The 2 become 1.  Official.  On a piece of paper.  A marriage certificate meta.  We had setting up house. We had common dreams (Daddy Long Legs and Mommy Short Legs).  Planning a future together with plenty of children (the Children’s Hospital).  And now we have a baby named after them.  :lol:  Yes PaBo it is a pretty name indeed. Very pretty.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Intermission time for Oliver and Claire musical. :lol:

The baby’s story is FG.  And the name at the end is endgame (married - joined on a certificate) - as mentioned in post above.

PaBo explained it to the mom

- The surgery itself was difficult, but your baby stayed strong and held out and everything went well according to our plan.

That’s FG.  The marathon.  Holding out.  

The female paeditric fellow?  Short bob?  She looked like SHwa?  And she had a chick (BaepSae?) on her phone and notepad?  The camera panned in on it.  

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also there are lots of suggestions that PaBo is flying solo?

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

And this scene is a parallel with the SH/MinHa scene.  Coffee making in couple cups.  I don’t know why they keep throwing Romantic Winter hints.  Except - Jang never drinks her coffee and Solitaire is seen in the background.  And IJ persists in presenting himself as Superman in front of Jang.  Stark contrast to SH who opened up to MinHa about his deepest fears.  That’s how a relationship should be.  No secrets.  You are open and vulnerable.  If a person cannot love you at your worst, they cannot be expected to stay the course with you.  The relationship is bound to fail.  So IJ stays single and returns to UJu (his universe).

Spoiler

spacer.png

Oliver and Claire reference again.  PaBo is NOT in the room when SH says this.  He’s on the phone with his Claire.  We never hear about his human mistakes as an intern/resident.  Everyone else had theirs told.  So the 4 drink to bring human.  PaBo is the robot with his Claire.  :lol:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oho!  Who’s riding shotgun now? :lol:

spacer.png

And thanks to @blackberrypie for this

Apparently the song sung by the band in Ep 4, will be released today, at noon. The lyrics is about forgetting;

in an empty church
사람 없는 성당에서

getting down on my knees and pray, forget it
무릎 꿇고 기도했던걸 잊어요

Guess who’s waiting at a church in a suit in the teaser last night?  :P

And the little girl with the daisies on her clip?  She leaned in for a kiss.  :lol:

• Love 2

Holaaaa chinggu,

It's good to be back. I really miss Hosplay these days and rewatched some random episodes and look what I found. Who gave flowers to who....there are a strange dynamic in hosplay universe ehhh...mix-missed-matched of flowers.

One is purely sincere gift. The other is for deceiving purpose. 

:loolz:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 2

Thanks for the gifs @BulmaGoku.  :wub:  Ep7 in S1 was when PaBo rejected Jang’s date request.  We never really found out when (if ever) he started to like her?  That’s why that kiss at the end was so out of place.  There was no build up.  I am still thinking that was a “dream” scenario.  Which took us to LaLa Land in the WG dynamic in S2 so far (Oliver and Claire - robots in Maybe Happy Ending).  We’ve been getting Easter eggs for FG almost every ep so far in S2.  I am still wondering about the US flag on IJ’s Crocs.  He has 2 flags on his Crocs.  1 is South Korea.  The other is the US flag.  Will Jang move overseas?  Like what Shin suggested in SHB’s interview?  It’s so odd to put that extra Jibbitz in for no reason.  

• Like 1

I am very much looking forward to SHwa's birthday. There should be something special. I don't want to speculate about other things yet from the teaser. I believe FG is still valid and wip. There 2 things I want to highlight in the teaser:

- Again we are presented with back to back scene mirrored Shwa - IkJun and Rosa - Ju. 

- PaBo is waiting in front of a church. The only character from Fab5 we've seen in the Church so far is SHwa (and of course, Pabo). If he is waiting his current girlfriend, who claimed to beat GOD, that would be odd. It's no joke to beat GOD. I am not religious, but joking around saying she beats God (it is written in her character's description) I considered her megalomania.  She shouldn't near any church or any religious sacred place. There I said it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Prophecy 1 fulfilled.

Apparently the song sung by the band in Ep 4, will be released today, at noon. The lyrics is about forgetting;

in an empty church
사람 없는 성당에서

getting down on my knees and pray, forget it
무릎 꿇고 기도했던걸 잊어요

God intervened in Ep7 (7 is God’s number).  No proposal.  

The flowers given to SHwa by IJ?  They look like Portulacas (Moss Rose).  SHwa’s name means Moss Rose.  He’s pretty much giving her back her life.  She can be her own person.  He’s closing the chapter on IkSong.  The camping scenes echo that too.  SHwa snapping at IJ for (once more) telling her off about her eating habits.  They talk about “last supper”.  And the ending, the fire goes out.  They part ways.  SHwa in her own tent and IJ back to his universe UJu.  She didn’t stay up for him.  If she loved him she would’ve.  

I have to watch it subbed to see if there are any other things in the script.  Next week looks bright for FGrs.  Rosa’s illness looks to be something that would bring them together.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, nrllee said:

There.  She said it.  Self fulfilling prophecy?  

This is the woman who claimed to never telling lies. 

Inconsistencies overload. What's wrong with Shin PD and LWJ ? They wanted to create an angel out of a devil ? 

And this is the woman who wanted to keep secret of her relationship. Kissing in front of the hospital parking lot. 

What's wrong with  Shin PD and LWJ ? (I will repeat this question again and again)

spacer.png

Hahahahaha...a real joke. Beating God and lie about never lie. 

spacer.png

• LOL 2

The dream theme keeps popping up doesn’t it?  Even PaBo’s song just released.

thanks @blackberrypie for the translation.

Spoiler

have you ever seen my sky
나의 하늘을 본 적이 있을까

Fragments of clouds and shining stars
조각 구름과 빛나는 별들이

endlessly stretched out
끝없이 펼쳐 있는

Somewhere in the corner of that sky
구석진 그 하늘 어디선가

my song is calling for you
내 노래는 널 부르고 있음을

do you know it
넌 알고 있는지 

**have you seen my garden
**나의 정원을 본 적이 있을까

Chrysanthemums and roses, and pretty Salvia
국화와 장미 예쁜 사루비아가

Are endlessly blooming
끝없이 피어 있는

the door is always open
언제든 그 문은 열려 있고

The scent is calling you
그 향기는 널 부르고 있음을

do you know
넌 알고 있는지

Just like my childhood dreams
나의 어릴 적 내 꿈만큼이나

Together with the beautiful winter sky
아름다운 겨을 하늘이랑 

I join hands with them
내가 그것들과 손잡고

When you come to me in the quiet moonlight
고요한 달빛으로 내게 오면

My love blooming within my tender/young heart
내 여린 마음으로 피워낸 나의 사랑을

I'll break it for/to you
너에게 꺾어줄게

Repeat from **

Just like my childhood dreams
나의 어릴 적 내 꿈만큼이나

Together with the beautiful winter sky
아름다운 겨을 하늘이랑

I join hands with them
내가 그것들과 손잡고

When you come to me in the quiet moonlight
고요한 달빛으로 내게 오면

My love blooming within my tender/young heart
내 여린 마음으로 피워낸 나의 사랑을

I'll break it for/to you
너에게 꺾어줄게

And again the final closing credits before the preview.  A shooting star in the night (signifying wishes - JungBong and JungHwan in Ep17 of R88 wished on shooting stars) camping scene for IJ/SHwa/UJu.  Before the flash.

spacer.png

spacer.png

As an aside, that campsite is NOT the B104 from S1?  It’s completely different?  How is that possible?  Unless it was unavoidable because they had COVID restrictions and opted for a different spot to represent B104 this time.  SHwa showed up at that campsite twice in S1.  Once in the sunshine on her own.  And the second time in the rain and ChiHong (the other Ahn) showed up.

• Like 2

There are other diseases that mimic Dementia/Alzheimer’s.  Vitamin B12 deficiency is one.  I remember PaBo chiding Rosa for just eating vegetables in S1?  And she pointed to her vitamins?  Does she take them though?  The right ones?  We know she uses them on her plants :lol:.  This is reversible.  Alzheimer’s is not.

S1Ep8 is the one where a patient complained about Jang’s bedside manner and they had a hearing about it.  And it was IJ who came to her rescue, not PaBo.  See how IJ has been her knight in shining armor all this time?  It’s always been IJ (Romantic Winter).  Even in this season, IJ (not PaBo) was the one to comfort her after her failed lone surgery attempt.  Ep8 was also the ep that Rosa was arranging flowers in PaBo’s office and was none so subtly matchmaking them.  And when Ju fell down and Rosa was badmouthing his children for not looking after him.  So here it looks like PaBo will be berating himself for not taking better care of Rosa (mirroring his lack of care for SHwa who is also a “Rose” because he’s been too busy kissing Jang :huh:).  This is probably his wake up call.    It was also the ep where Jang and PaBo stood awkwardly outside the ER.  She went away with her brother in the car and PaBo ended up in the backseat with SHwa - just the 2 of them - :wub:  aww…And Ep8 (right at the end) was when SH’s mom had her medical episode.  And SH came to be by her side.  So it aligns well.  

• Like 2

So even the new addendum for PaBo has “dream” in it.  My take on the whole thing.

WG is a form of escapism.  A dreamscape that PaBo and Jang have created.  That’s why it seems so cartoonish.  Ties in well with the robots Oliver and Claire in Maybe Happy Ending who created a relationship which ended with them erasing each other’s memories.  PaBo was running away from love (with SHwa) or was it Rosa (she’s quite a demanding mother).  He said he had given up on love (when he was on his bed telling JWan what the next band song was - note, this was a lyric from the song, not the song title).   Jang is running away from skeletons in her closet (to be revealed - probably to do with her mom).  Could that be why she said (was it her voice in the preview?  Not sure about this) that it helps her escape reality.  

Reality came knocking end of Ep7.  Remember, this is the second instalment of the “Wise Living” series.  The WG dynamic is not wise.  If you want to be in a relationship for life, you need to be completely honest with your partner to be.  Share each other’s burdens.  Be self sacrificing.  Help the other fulfil their lifelong dreams.  SHwa has already done all these for PaBo.  Their proposal happened in S1E10.  So there’s a high chance it will happen in Ep10 here too.  

S1E8 was when FGrs were rejoicing to hear Rosa match make our FG pair.  Arranging wedding flowers whilst she was at it.  Looks like Ep8 here will be when Rosa’s condition brings our pair together to deal with her condition.  SHwa will be there for PaBo just like IJ will be there for Jang (during her tribunal hearing)?  Plausible yes? :lol:

• Like 2