[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

"1921" is a one-hundred-view picture of young people who saved the country. If there were no people who went on to contribute to the country, there would be no prosperous and powerful in 2021! Participating in this film gave me a deeper understanding of that era and pays tribute to the century-old beauty! -ZZH

1921.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, deltos said:

"1921" is a one-hundred-view picture of young people who saved the country. If there were no people who went on to contribute to the country, there would be no prosperous and powerful in 2021! Participating in this film gave me a deeper understanding of that era and pays tribute to the century-old beauty! -ZZH

Is this an upcoming movie? Many artists involved I saw but unsure of the project. 

So many talented artists!

Credit to original artist 

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Is this an upcoming movie? Many artists involved I saw but unsure of the project. 

I just read this: zzh as xiao zisheng for the movie 1921 which will premiere tmr!!!

• Where's My Oppa? 1

25 minutes ago, deltos said:

I just read this: zzh as xiao zisheng for the movie 1921 which will premiere tmr!!!

Awesome so guess my VIP ticket will be useful! Thinking to terminate already...Keep me posted please on the air time tomorrow! Tq!

A lovely pix...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Awesome so guess my VIP ticket will be useful! Thinking to terminate already...Keep me posted please on the air time tomorrow! Tq!

@Wuzetian just want to let you know that I admire your tenacity, and dedication to this thread! Keep the fire going.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, SC2019 said:

@Wuzetian just want to let you know that I admire your tenacity, and dedication to this thread! Keep the fire going.

Lol thanks! I'm just so in love with WOH, so it's like my little diary here...Haha...And I know you are watching too...

:heartxoxo:

Thanks to you too! Happy 1st July second half of the year!!! Let's blaze it through!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

< gets on soap box - unpopular opinion>
As a long time BL Fan ( years ) when I see this type of post...the danger bells begin to ring.  This kind of  guess work can destroy an actor's image - especially considering where they are located. It's not fun anymore - it becomes borderline obsessive -it's infringing on their personal lives. Thankfully, they have " sufficient right to speak" that is, they have their own production companies..and if Youku is on Twitter I'm sure their staff also monitors posts from various platforms

( which didn't happen in the past). if these guys think lines have been crossed in their personal lives - they will take action. I'm sure of it. It's also important to remember that production companies are picky about who they offer roles...I've know some actors who didn't get offered a role because of the type of fans they have... I'm hoping that WOH fans can be protective of the actors...and not let flights of fantasy make things difficult < steps down from soap box>:sweat_smile:

screen-shot-2021-07-01-at-9.16.35-am.png

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, deltos said:

< gets on soap box - unpopular opinion>
As a long time BL Fan ( years ) when I see this type of post...the danger bells begin to ring.  This kind of  guess work can destroy an actor's image - especially considering where they are located. It's not fun anymore - it becomes borderline obsessive -it's infringing on their personal lives. Thankfully, they have " sufficient right to speak" that is, they have their own production companies..and if Youku is on Twitter I'm sure their staff also monitors posts from various platforms

( which didn't happen in the past). if these guys think lines have been crossed in their personal lives - they will take action. I'm sure of it. It's also important to remember that production companies are picky about who they offer roles...I've know some actors who didn't get offered a role because of the type of fans they have... I'm hoping that WOH fans can be protective of the actors...and not let flights of fantasy make things difficult < steps down from soap box>:sweat_smile:

This shoudnt even be made public...Nor speculating what they are up to...

Protect Agents Of Shield GIF by ABC Network

• Like 2