[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, miaka fy said:

Omg...will be a long reading dears chingus!!! I will try to read a bit and a bit LOL

btw did something with our Zhang Zhehan and Gong Jun? really big scandal about something Zhehan post in his weibo and it's a rising sun flag and make everyone fighting in weibo. Gong Jun fans and Zhang Zhehan fans fighting each other too....

OH PLEASE!!! CAN ASIANS FANS LOVE AND SUPPORT THE ACTORS WITHOUT BECOME SO CRAZY PEOPLE. LOVE AND SUPPORT THEM IS WHAT FANS SHOULD DO AND NEED TO DO. BUY MANY THINGS...(*just support pandora just because Zhang Zhehan is the porte parole.)

hehe you are so true:kiss_wink:. Netflix subtiles was really strange from the Youku english sub. 

I watch 3 times now and keep asking all my friends to watch it. Some did watch it in netflix and some not. 

always love your post @Wuzetian little sis.:wub:

Sister no worries. Take your time to read! You should enjoy the Mountain view...

I also read about the fight. But both their studios already announce legal action.

That's the reason why I choose to share happy, funny and positive things here. We should spread love...

Happy I Love You GIF by pikaole

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I also read about the fight. But both their studios already announce legal action.

Those fans should be happy now - they have met their life goal...to be famous on the internet. Their names have been plastered on YT for the world to see...so sad. But I'm pleased to see the studios not taking this anymore...and I'm sure other studios will follow. Fans need to remember this idiom: "The mantis stalks the cicada, unaware of the oriole behind"

螳螂捕蝉黄雀在后 – Tángláng bǔ chán, huángquè zài hòu:joy:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, deltos said:

Those fans should be happy now - they have met their life goal...to be famous on the internet. Their names have been plastered on YT for the world to see...so sad. But I'm pleased to see the studios not taking this anymore...and I'm sure other studios will follow. Fans need to remember this idiom: "The mantis stalks the cicada, unaware of the oriole behind"

螳螂捕蝉黄雀在后 – Tángláng bǔ chán, huángquè zài hòu:joy:

These ppl should be taught a lesson the hard way seriously...Otherwise it wont get to their brains if they have...Not heard of this idiom though...Need to check out later...Thanks I get to learn something today...

Fan art of our cat and doggie couple!

Credit to original artist

• Like 1