[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

O.O not pass a month everyone and you already catch with 66 pages to read :please: 

I seriously need to be back again on my last page omg how you all write so fast...that is something that make WE WON'T GO DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAIN :partyblob:

a lot news that I need to go read...omg...did you all rewatch the serie in Netflix? or waiting for your command for WOH DOLLS like me suppose to be september or october?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, miaka fy said:

O.O not pass a month everyone and you already catch with 66 pages to read :please: 

I seriously need to be back again on my last page omg how you all write so fast...that is something that make WE WON'T GO DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAIN :partyblob:

a lot news that I need to go read...omg...did you all rewatch the serie in Netflix? or waiting for your command for WOH DOLLS like me suppose to be september or october?

Sister! How are you? Your last page was 49. Take your time no hurry. My country not listed on Netflix yet. So not sure how long to wait. Japan already going to start airing. So I just rewatch on YT English the new sub Channel. 

6 hours ago, deltos said:

Follow the instructions....:surprisedwut: tell a story in (3) PICTURES...not mine...yours !!! :joy:

Oh...I must have misunderstood! Let me get good scenes to share! Haha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, miaka fy said:

did you all rewatch the serie in Netflix?

I have watched some episodes on Netflix, Youtube, Youku App, and Duboku... I think the subs are best from our Bestie Youku...although I  watched the series raw - I guess you could I watched it twice...without and with subs.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

One of my favourite scenes...This is the story but 3 in 1...Thinking no need to reinvent the wheel...

perfection !

14 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Hot stuffs! Lao Po & Lao Gong...

GUYZ do not have Boobs ! They are called Pecs and they have muscle attached.  Pectoral Muscle...I'm beginning to think folks haven't ever taken a Biology class...:joy:

• LOL 3

59 minutes ago, deltos said:

GUYZ do not have Boobs ! They are called Pecs and they have muscle attached.  Pectoral Muscle...I'm beginning to think folks haven't ever taken a Biology class...:joy:

We are here to have fun on the Mountain! Otherwise it's going to be mundane being on an icy lonely mountain... Haha! Balancing art, facts and HUMOR! 

:hwaiting2:

Notty WKX wrapping ZZS like a sushi roll! (If you know what this ritual means in the palace...haha)

Credit to original artist 

• Love 2

Omg...will be a long reading dears chingus!!! I will try to read a bit and a bit LOL

btw did something with our Zhang Zhehan and Gong Jun? really big scandal about something Zhehan post in his weibo and it's a rising sun flag and make everyone fighting in weibo. Gong Jun fans and Zhang Zhehan fans fighting each other too....

OH PLEASE!!! CAN ASIANS FANS LOVE AND SUPPORT THE ACTORS WITHOUT BECOME SO CRAZY PEOPLE. LOVE AND SUPPORT THEM IS WHAT FANS SHOULD DO AND NEED TO DO. BUY MANY THINGS...(*just support pandora just because Zhang Zhehan is the porte parole.)

19 hours ago, deltos said:

I have watched some episodes on Netflix, Youtube, Youku App, and Duboku... I think the subs are best from our Bestie Youku...although I  watched the series raw - I guess you could I watched it twice...without and with subs.

hehe you are so true:kiss_wink:. Netflix subtiles was really strange from the Youku english sub. 

I watch 3 times now and keep asking all my friends to watch it. Some did watch it in netflix and some not. 

always love your post @Wuzetian little sis.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1