[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

From the preview for next week, SB's pregnancy craving is her husband.....:coolshades:

11 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

As much as I'm happy for the news, poor So Bong - she was just coming to terms with accepting/experimenting with CJ and boom, she now faces another life changing crisis - hang in there So Bong, you'll pull through!! :wow1:

Yeah, just like I woke up and suddenly my lady bits had disappeared..... I can totally relate to her....:brokenheart:

On a side note, the creator of this show is excellence. We have nice unexpected surprise every single episode....

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Guide of how the royal child was made :joy:

that Tango dance is soooo hot !!!   

The look on the King's face when Queen twirls her leg up and pull him closer. :naughty:

4 minutes ago, aisling said:

But the way he pushed a table away... why is it so funny

Fastest way to drag his bum nearer to the Queen - luckily didn't knock that Royal Physician's head

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

That Tango is sexy yah....Tango by itself is sizzling but with bedroom eyes and boudoir low voices rolled into one made me fanning myself....:omg: Also how the way CheolJongie slides his arm along her waist instead of just hugging and UNDER her Hanbok top.....AARRGGHHH!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Wiggle 1

I don’t think sobong will have miscarriage becoz it’s more based on the chinese drama than the main history of korean king and queen. They also have disclaimer on the very start of the drama that it’s more fictional that what happened in real life. 

• Like 11
  • Wiggle 2

6 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

I don’t think sobong will have miscarriage becoz it’s more based on the chinese drama than the main history of korean king and queen. They also have disclaimer on the very start of the drama that it’s more fictional that what happened in real life. 

I hope not because so far this drama has been giving us a feel good feeling. It's not a melodrama but comedy.....

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, shimshimae said:

I'm glad they gave us the baby news AND the tango scene preview otherwise I was ready to riot :joy:

Agree with you here, Chingu .. even though there was no kiss, or an almost kiss or twice.   
Also happy to note that the King finally knew who saved him from the wall and the Queen rejected that Kim Byeong In totally.

A bit concerned on these two though - Prince Yeongpyeong
and Kim Byeong In

• Like 13

[English Translation] 0:01 Queen: I can't believe I am pregnant!!!! 0:03 Choi Sanggung: From now the prenatal care will take place. You must avoid any unusual flavors. 0:08: King's mother: so the rumor I made up is well spreading around? 0:10 Court servant : They (king &queen) did not sleep together. 0:13 King (to queen) what's this embarrassing pose? 0:15 Queen (to king) do you think it will be enough to stop the rumor? 0:18 King: If so... 0:18 King's grand mother (to ByeongIn) : If everyone believe something (even if it is fake), it becomes the truth. Bring the queen's head to me. It's the order from the clan. 0:25 King: If I try to survive, everyone will die. I will take everything with me.

Credit to Ms. Oldie (YT)

They will try to come between them but they will fail 'cause queen and king are in love now!!:rickroll:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Wow! That was fast His Royal Highness!:blush::scream::joy:

Congratulations to the royal couple!:heart: We were hoping for another torrid night of passion but did you just nip it in the bud?:bawling: We request an encore, please.  :please:

Thank you friends for posting the updates. It's a torture waiting hours for the subs. At least I can now die happily knowing the wonderful news. :piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

[English Translation] 0:01 Queen: I can't believe I am pregnant!!!! 0:03 Choi Sanggung: From now the prenatal care will take place. You must avoid any unusual flavors. 0:08: King's mother: so the rumor I made up is well spreading around? 0:10 Court servant : They (king &queen) did not sleep together. 0:13 King (to queen) what's this embarrassing pose? 0:15 Queen (to king) do you think it will be enough to stop the rumor? 0:18 King: If so... 0:18 King's grand mother (to ByeongIn) : If everyone believe something (even if it is fake), it becomes the truth. Bring the queen's head to me. It's the order from the clan. 0:25 King: If I try to survive, everyone will die. I will take everything with me.

Credit to Ms. Oldie (YT)

They will try to come between them but they will fail 'cause queen and king are in love now!!:rickroll:

TF. Not only they are trying to say that Queen's baby isn't King's they also want to kill both of them?

• Like 2
  • Shocked 7

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Agree with you here, Chingu .. even though there was no kiss, or an almost kiss or twice.   
Also happy to note that the King finally knew who saved him from the wall and the Queen rejected that Kim Byeong In totally.

A bit concerned on these two though - Prince Yeongpyeong
and Kim Byeong In

I'm not too worried about the king's brother - he seems to be slowly getting used to the queen but BI seems like a big danger now, he'll get even more unhinged when he learns of the baby news 

• Like 8