1 minute ago, shimshimae said:

I'm glad they gave us the baby news AND the tango scene preview otherwise I was ready to riot :joy:

Agree with you here, Chingu .. even though there was no kiss, or an almost kiss or twice.   
Also happy to note that the King finally knew who saved him from the wall and the Queen rejected that Kim Byeong In totally.

A bit concerned on these two though - Prince Yeongpyeong
and Kim Byeong In

• Like 13
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

[English Translation] 0:01 Queen: I can't believe I am pregnant!!!! 0:03 Choi Sanggung: From now the prenatal care will take place. You must avoid any unusual flavors. 0:08: King's mother: so the rumor I made up is well spreading around? 0:10 Court servant : They (king &queen) did not sleep together. 0:13 King (to queen) what's this embarrassing pose? 0:15 Queen (to king) do you think it will be enough to stop the rumor? 0:18 King: If so... 0:18 King's grand mother (to ByeongIn) : If everyone believe something (even if it is fake), it becomes the truth. Bring the queen's head to me. It's the order from the clan. 0:25 King: If I try to survive, everyone will die. I will take everything with me.

Credit to Ms. Oldie (YT)

They will try to come between them but they will fail 'cause queen and king are in love now!!:rickroll:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Wow! That was fast His Royal Highness!:blush::scream::joy:

Congratulations to the royal couple!:heart: We were hoping for another torrid night of passion but did you just nip it in the bud?:bawling: We request an encore, please.  :please:

Thank you friends for posting the updates. It's a torture waiting hours for the subs. At least I can now die happily knowing the wonderful news. :piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6
2 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

[English Translation] 0:01 Queen: I can't believe I am pregnant!!!! 0:03 Choi Sanggung: From now the prenatal care will take place. You must avoid any unusual flavors. 0:08: King's mother: so the rumor I made up is well spreading around? 0:10 Court servant : They (king &queen) did not sleep together. 0:13 King (to queen) what's this embarrassing pose? 0:15 Queen (to king) do you think it will be enough to stop the rumor? 0:18 King: If so... 0:18 King's grand mother (to ByeongIn) : If everyone believe something (even if it is fake), it becomes the truth. Bring the queen's head to me. It's the order from the clan. 0:25 King: If I try to survive, everyone will die. I will take everything with me.

Credit to Ms. Oldie (YT)

They will try to come between them but they will fail 'cause queen and king are in love now!!:rickroll:

TF. Not only they are trying to say that Queen's baby isn't King's they also want to kill both of them?

• Like 2
  • Shocked 7
6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Agree with you here, Chingu .. even though there was no kiss, or an almost kiss or twice.   
Also happy to note that the King finally knew who saved him from the wall and the Queen rejected that Kim Byeong In totally.

and Kim Byeong In

I'm not too worried about the king's brother - he seems to be slowly getting used to the queen but BI seems like a big danger now, he'll get even more unhinged when he learns of the baby news 

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

and Kim Byeong In

Those feathers are horrible, how to fight with that thing perching on your head?? Tickle your enemy's nose to death with it??? :fear:

9 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

0:25 King: If I try to survive, everyone will die. I will take everything with me.

I hope this isn't a suicide note?? Or they will go to fake death route like GPG???

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 2
3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Those feathers are horrible, how to fight with that thing perching on your head?? Tickle your enemy's nose to death with it??? :fear:

I hope this isn't a suicide note?? Or they will go to fake death route like GPG???

I'm up for fake death route, enough of idealism and saving everyone when everyone is trying to kill the royal couple. Let them just open the restaurant in the countryside. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

My second thought of the whole pregnancy thing, I am sure it not ONE shot....Who can knows for sure how many shots from night to dawn??? :twerk2:

I am agree with you @shimshimae, I would love the fake death route too....

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
14 minutes ago, cenching said:

Those feathers are horrible, how to fight with that thing perching on your head?? Tickle your enemy's nose to death with it??? 

LOL I had to go back and look what you meant by feathers ... now I understand @cenching :D

@shimshimae I have not watched the whole episode today - I guess Byeong In will know of the Queen's pregnancy in the next episode.  Wonder how he would react.   I saw a clip where he was like "fighting __#$%@$" with the King in front of all the ministers ..... so unbecoming of him!   But was glad to see Queen was there, impersonating as Eunuch.  Hope she learns more about that evil, ambitious cousin of hers.  

• Like 5
  • Blob 4

My happy ending about this drama would be the fake death route... they will live happily with the child in another country with fake identities!:twerk2:So Bong could open a B&B and the king will help with the job and their kid!

All i ask is to see that happens!:please:

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3
1 hour ago, cenching said:

OMG!! I am an auntie!!!

Chingu, how are you the auntie....?

Suspicious Will Smith GIF

9 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

Why everybody here is so excites and happy to tango scene next week? What happened in chinese drama on the scene? 

The tango scene in Go Princess Go was EPIC! :joy:

SPOILER

Spoiler

tumblr_o0epr4hJ6w1qlai99o6_400.gifv

tumblr_o0epr4hJ6w1qlai99o2_400.gifv

tumblr_o0epr4hJ6w1qlai99o3_400.gifv

cr. to owner(s)

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Thanks 2

CHEORIN NATION!!!!! Can we declare episode 16 is the BEST episode but since next week we get A TANGO SCENE IT MIGHT CHANGE AGAIN BAHAHAHAHA!

We already become auntie right now LOL >_<

Did not expect the ending gonna be the announcement of Queen pregnancy and we all getting wild pffttttt I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! ROAD TO HAPPY ENDING!! I PUT MY BET ON IT!

LET’S PARTYYYYYY!!!!:partyblob:

• Like 3
  • Blob 10
6 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

By the way, does it mean that all this time, the king never slept with Bin, ie the 2nd wife?

He didn't even unboxing His Royal (Trash) Bin.....:coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

LMAO if Shin Hye Sun is gonna grab Kim Jung Hyun’s a$$ like in C-version I’m gonna explode you all.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If they’re doing this in public, imagine what they’re during behind the closed doors :ph34r:

Seriously, look at Kim Jung Hyun in the last gif and tell me he isn’t really FEELING anything at all. Is this truly just acting?!! The way he looks at her like he wants to devour all of her is TOO REAL.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 9
  • Blob 1
5 minutes ago, aisling said:

LMAO if Shin Hye Sun is gonna grab Kim Jung Hyun’s a$$ like in C-version I’m gonna explode you all.

If they’re doing this in public, imagine what they’re during behind the closed doors :ph34r:

Seriously, look at Kim Jung Hyun in the last gif and tell me he isn’t really FEELING anything at all. Is this truly just acting?!! The way he looks at her like he wants to devour all of her is TOO REAL.

All of us will be collectively detonating :joy:

I hope KJH is single - so that he can enjoy method acting in such scenes :joy: I'm counting on SHS to enjoy it :partyblob:

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

Preview for episode 17 with English subs.

OMG, I don’t think I’m going to be able sleep tonight!! 

I’m laughing like crazy because at the beginning of the drama we thought there will be literally “no touching” between them and she’s pregnant :loolz:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후