[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

A bit concerned on these two though - Prince Yeongpyeong

and Kim Byeong In

Those feathers are horrible, how to fight with that thing perching on your head?? Tickle your enemy's nose to death with it??? :fear:

9 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

0:25 King: If I try to survive, everyone will die. I will take everything with me.

I hope this isn't a suicide note?? Or they will go to fake death route like GPG???

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 2

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Those feathers are horrible, how to fight with that thing perching on your head?? Tickle your enemy's nose to death with it??? :fear:

I hope this isn't a suicide note?? Or they will go to fake death route like GPG???

I'm up for fake death route, enough of idealism and saving everyone when everyone is trying to kill the royal couple. Let them just open the restaurant in the countryside. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

Those feathers are horrible, how to fight with that thing perching on your head?? Tickle your enemy's nose to death with it??? 

LOL I had to go back and look what you meant by feathers ... now I understand @cenching :D

@shimshimae I have not watched the whole episode today - I guess Byeong In will know of the Queen's pregnancy in the next episode.  Wonder how he would react.   I saw a clip where he was like "fighting __#$%@$" with the King in front of all the ministers ..... so unbecoming of him!   But was glad to see Queen was there, impersonating as Eunuch.  Hope she learns more about that evil, ambitious cousin of hers.  

• Like 5
  • Blob 4

My happy ending about this drama would be the fake death route... they will live happily with the child in another country with fake identities!:twerk2:So Bong could open a B&B and the king will help with the job and their kid!

All i ask is to see that happens!:please:

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, cenching said:

OMG!! I am an auntie!!!

Chingu, how are you the auntie....?

Suspicious Will Smith GIF

9 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

Why everybody here is so excites and happy to tango scene next week? What happened in chinese drama on the scene? 

The tango scene in Go Princess Go was EPIC! :joy:

SPOILER

Spoiler

tumblr_o0epr4hJ6w1qlai99o6_400.gifv

tumblr_o0epr4hJ6w1qlai99o2_400.gifv

tumblr_o0epr4hJ6w1qlai99o3_400.gifv

cr. to owner(s)

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Thanks 2

CHEORIN NATION!!!!! Can we declare episode 16 is the BEST episode but since next week we get A TANGO SCENE IT MIGHT CHANGE AGAIN BAHAHAHAHA!

We already become auntie right now LOL >_<

Did not expect the ending gonna be the announcement of Queen pregnancy and we all getting wild pffttttt I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! ROAD TO HAPPY ENDING!! I PUT MY BET ON IT!

LET’S PARTYYYYYY!!!!:partyblob:

• Like 3
  • Blob 10

LMAO if Shin Hye Sun is gonna grab Kim Jung Hyun’s a$$ like in C-version I’m gonna explode you all.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If they’re doing this in public, imagine what they’re during behind the closed doors :ph34r:

Seriously, look at Kim Jung Hyun in the last gif and tell me he isn’t really FEELING anything at all. Is this truly just acting?!! The way he looks at her like he wants to devour all of her is TOO REAL.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 9
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, aisling said:

LMAO if Shin Hye Sun is gonna grab Kim Jung Hyun’s a$$ like in C-version I’m gonna explode you all.

If they’re doing this in public, imagine what they’re during behind the closed doors :ph34r:

Seriously, look at Kim Jung Hyun in the last gif and tell me he isn’t really FEELING anything at all. Is this truly just acting?!! The way he looks at her like he wants to devour all of her is TOO REAL.

All of us will be collectively detonating :joy:

I hope KJH is single - so that he can enjoy method acting in such scenes :joy: I'm counting on SHS to enjoy it :partyblob:

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

Preview for episode 17 with English subs.

OMG, I don’t think I’m going to be able sleep tonight!! 

I’m laughing like crazy because at the beginning of the drama we thought there will be literally “no touching” between them and she’s pregnant :loolz:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, aisling said:

Also celebrating the fact that So Bong WANTED to be kissed by Cheoljong. She closed her eyes and was ready to accept the kiss, and this time completely sober!

Not to mentioned she has "ramyeon" in her head.....:twerk2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 4

Pleasee..

I hope single clear ending in the end, I will not accepted 1st, 2nd, or 3rd ending version. 

Although there's Chinese version..I think it must be different, and maybe all of us known what is the difference. 

Hmmm

I think the most critical episode will be in 18 or 19. There will be a war or some open conflict. And.. SY will help CJ. 

Can't wait what the writer's will do to make a great ending for everyone. 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, aisling said:

Also celebrating the fact that So Bong WANTED to be kissed by Cheoljong. She closed her eyes and was ready to accept the kiss, and this time completely sober!:issohappy:

Also, can we appreciate that when she felt like puking she was reassuring CJ it's not because of him 

All the gifs of their interactions are so swoon worthy - they are generating so much heat :highonflowers:

• Like 6
  • Blob 3