[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

Well it looks like the battle for Shinsang Group is about to commence. Next arc in the story. and...

The writer and director were really searching for screen time for SA in this episode. I found the scene where she was chatising the sleeping chairman for recieving a kidney from BH by calling him greedy for it laughable.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez. The chairman really gave SA the death penalty in the last two minutes.
1. Use her shares to pay back the company.
2. Give the chairman back the shares she has left over.
3. Get busted back to Intern.

SA really believes the chairman doesn't care about her but nothing could be further from the truth. He is being a parent by trying to correct her behavior. He is trying to humble her and to get her to appreciate not only what she had but the value of working hard for what you do gain. Too bad she doesn't and won't see it that way and really go crazy because of it. The ultimate humiliation to her will be working for BH in her department.

P.S. *sigh* I guess I may be the only one still watching.

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

1. Use her shares to pay back the company.

SA really believes the chairman doesn't care about her but nothing could be further from the truth. He is being a parent by trying to correct her behavior. He is trying to humble her and to get her to appreciate not only what she had but the value of working hard for what you do gain. Too bad she doesn't and won't see it that way and really go crazy because of it. The ultimate humiliation to her will be working for BH in her department.

You are not the only one still watching.. lol.

I have to agree with you SA can't see that the Chairman cares about her because she has got it in her mind that he doesn't. Nothing will change her view until something drastic happens. For her she tried so many times to get him to praise her and show her affection and when he didn't she decided that he didn't care. SA can not see how many blessings she had in growing up in that family. Unlike BH who had a good life until the death of her adopted mom she had a shrew for a stepmother , a cheating ex who saw her as a money machine, and a stepsister who is quick to stab her in the back. At least SA got to live well, dress well and receive the best education and when she got divorced she was able to come back to stay with her parents with her daughter in tow. SA had the chairman's wife's love and support in her life for years so what if the Chairman was a bit cold to her someone in that family did love her. Her fear of being kicked out and having to go to BH's adopted family has made her not see that she is ruining her own life with her actions. 

SA has done so much evil yet she wants someone to give her a pass and not let her pay for her crimes. How many times have we seen her standing over the chairman spouting hateful comments to him while he was down or plotting against him in the company with shady business deals. Given that she had an art degree how is she even capable of running a company or being in a position of power. Her greed and jealousy ruins it for her every time. She has been so nasty to BH on many occasions for no reason. 

I also doubt that she will see that the Chairman is trying to help her by making her face her ways and change. SA has a crazy need to have all of everyone's attention and love and can't stand it when someone else is shown a bit of attention or love and care from the Chairman and his wife. Its not going to be long before she is up to her old tricks again. Especially if she sees the Chairman being too nice or supportive of BH. Her jealousy and hate will rear its ugly little head once again. 

SK is soo ready to marry BH it seems... Him imagination was sooo hilarious, and he still continue with his imagination AFTER being interrupted was sooo funny.....

I really like that SK feels threatened to see BH on a blind date..... So, SK need to tell it all to BH if he wants to keep her for good.... New problem may arise but i am hoping it will not go with the normal route....  I don't like that Madam is embarrass to inform their friend that BH is their child, but the blind date serve a good purpose, it managed to get SK to be serious on BH..... Preview looks like BH agrees to have dinner at his place... 

Wishful thinking on my part, But I want SK's mom to approved on BH as soon as she hears that BH is the REAL daughter of the Chairman...  Hence why in the preview, SA is drinking and miserable, coz SK's mom approved on BH.... 

Ginger hair guy, i support you pursuing SA, please do... Block her in every way of any chance of SA getting any alone time with SK.... Oh, do blackmail SA to get her to marry you will be nice too...  

2 hours ago, reddragon said:

Greed or acquisitive behavior is a mental illness. SA may be suffering from histrionic personality disorder (HPD) or narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) or maybe both.

No. She is not Histrionic, not even close. Maybe some NPD, but most likely family life cycle/transition issues and borderline traits.

Would dousing her with a big pail of ice cold water do the trick @smhelen? She'll end up with brain freeze. Or someone should push her into the Han River. That Dingbat is so like SA in a milder form. I hope the chairman gets wind of the idiotic things she does for the sake of DevilChin. Was she from a privileged background? She doesn't look like it.

I am liking the ex-half sister a bit, because I think she'll have more parts in bringing DevilChin down and out. She said she doesn't talk but she knows a lot. She may have kept the original copy of the documents she stole from the basement room wall and gave DevilChin a copy, who was in a rush to burn them.

How do we get rid of the floozy and the leech ex-husband?

I am hopeful that Yu Jung Woo will be a turncoat.

23 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

1. Use her shares to pay bwaack the company.

im still watching with you my happy sisters pal

While Ding Bat is still being dirty to BH, it is apparent that the chairman has given up on SA and is grooming BH to take over the company. He intends to leave the company to his flesh and blood and not adopted daughter. SA still thinks she will be taking over some day but she is out and doesn't realize it.

That blind date dude was just a RickRoll'D. SK did BH a favor by rescuing her from that scumbag. Really? You're looking to get your hooks into the family's money and your sitting there insulting you're potential ticket to it?

@hi5hli5htslight Thank you Chingu. Earlier there were several posts from folks saying they were dropping this drama so I thought maybe everyone did but me due to the lack of comments. I understand this drama gets tedious at times. I wish the writer would keep steadily dropping clues to the back storys but they are very sporadic.

Also, I'm glad we had a SYY HanBok scene in this drama. Korean women are most beautiful wearing HanBoks in my opinion and for some odd reason only they look good in one. I have seen westerners try wearing them and it just doesn't work.

2 hours ago, smhelen said:

Episode 63, I am not sure where to go with the Dingbat mother of BH? She is really out of step. I would hope someone puts her in her place once and for all. I am worried the SK's mother might be trouble for our couple. Anythoughts? 

most likely SK mom will be the newbackbone of SA. we still have SA in the company so she still has the chance to sabotage with the help of GINGER BOYTOY and probably SK mom and the STUPID EXHubby.

Chairman demoteD her???? She should have been kickout from house and office for her all wrong doing. I think SK mom hate chairman and wife thats why she switches the baby, so im pretty sure she won't approve the SK/BH relationship. We still 40 episodes for SA's scene stealer so directornim still got lots of time to showcase us how SA will talk to the door/car/restroom/etc by herself just to make her look she is the main cast.:rage:

@kiefshi1056 you forgot to add cellphone to the list. she's always on the phone. it's an extension of her. (The actress doesn't know how to act anyway, so many viewers wonder why the director likes her). Although the director should be the one telling the cast what to do, so there's something wrong with the director as well. :crazymad:

5 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

SA's scene stealer so directornim still got lots of time to showcase us how SA will talk to the door/car/restroom/etc by herself

LOL... U r actually correct, SA scene stealer was always SA talking to herself.... Maybe that is a hint to SA's ending..? Loony hospital..?? heheh

So let see, what have SA NOT talk to herself with yet...?? 

- Lamp pole beside the road

- By the Han River 

- Beside a baby stroller

- to a dog/ cat/ cow

- to a tree / rain/ sun/ moon

- To the train / bus/ bicycle

3 hours ago, Saja La said:

LOL... U r actually correct, SA scene stealer was always SA talking to herself.... Maybe that is a hint to SA's ending..? Loony hospital..?? heheh

So let see, what have SA NOT talk to herself with yet...?? 

- Lamp pole beside the road

- By the Han River 

- Beside a baby stroller

- to a dog/ cat/ cow

- to a tree / rain/ sun/ moon

- To the train / bus/ bicycle

They say when you hate the villain it means she potrays her role very well but in her case no no no!!! ani! ani! 不是! 不是! Bangō! Bangō!

Everytime she answers her phone she is in state of surprise or anger, she is never in calm situation or smooth chitchatting not even once!!! THats why her acting ability is limited, so the directornim just to give her more attention he let her talk to the things around her :tounge_xd:.

Can the directornim show us the flashback how did SK like and leave BH in their younger days? i just cant accept that they met once or twice they fell in love already???!!!!!

10 hours ago, reddragon said:

Would dousing her with a big pail of ice cold water do the trick @smhelen?

Oh, I would love that. I am with you she is too pretentious and insecure as not to announce her own daughter to that woman?! What will happen once they find out after they get married? Stupid, stupid, stupid liar. :facepalm:

The ex-sister I hope she partners with BH against the stupid husband. But remember she has the goods on SK and she does not realize it. I can hardly wait

10 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

A will talk to the door/car/restroom/etc by herself just to make her look she is the main cast.:rage:

Enough of her screaming and spreading her virus everywhere. I am with you, SA's mother looks like trouble. 

2 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Everytime she answers her phone she is in state of surprise or anger, she is never in calm situation or smooth chitchatting not even once!!! THats why her acting ability is limited, so the directornim just to give her more attention he let her talk to the things around her :tounge_xd:.

Note, the way she stomps her feet when she walks? She reminds me of my dog Dofus who walks like that. :kicks:

Archived