[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I just skimmed episode 74. I am watching it as a comedy now because the script is ridiculous. Also, I am gloating with what happened to the DingBat mother. 

I too skimmed ep 74.  I think I am going to drop this drama.  It makes no sense to me.  Why would the Dad and DingBat Mom be put out of their house? Why wouldn't they have somewhere to go? It makes no sense that they would become homeless.  

I will check back at episode 90 or so and see if anything changes.

24 minutes ago, tarjig said:

DingBat Mom be put out of their house?

I feel bad for the Chairman, but DingBat mom had it coming she is so superficial with no motherly love. Serve her right. I will be watching her in glee and really not care what else takes place in this joke a script. :phew:

I'm just gonna ignore the ridiculous  story line.... 

However, I am looking at the bright side, i hope that the Chairman and the blur Mrs Jo will be moving in into BH's house i reckon. So, i hope, Mrs Jo will come back and remember her roots how she and the Chairman use to be poor...

As for the Step mom and step sister, i want them to crash in on SA and they will make themselves at home there.. KCB and Mistress will follow suit.... This 4 people need to follow SA everywhere she goes...

So back to BH's house, the Chairman will get BH's room and BH will sleep in the kids room... So, in the morning, Mrs Jo will try to make breakfast but she sees BH already at it and making breakfast for everyone, including SK, who will run down to have breakfast with BH and the kids...

In the afternoon, the Chairman will be waiting for his grandchildren and he'll ask how was their day and the twins tell them and the Chairman seems genuine to hear it... Mrs Jo can see how the grand kids seems to be able to make the Chairman happy and she realized that she hasn't seen the Chairman this entertained with kids since SS was in high school.... Mrs Jo will realized that she has been such a snob to BH and the kids and it seem that it was her that has made BH and the kids uncomfortable when they were in the big house... Mrs Jo will then compare SA and BH and realized that BH never ask for anything where else SA affection towards Mrs Jo seems superficial..

From downstairs, KCB and stepmom often hears a lot of laughter and happy sounds from BH's place and KCB will report that the Chairman and Mrs Jo seems happy enough living with BH and he sees the Chairman hanging out with the kids and SK (chess, board games).

Mrs Jo and BH and EH will be seen going groceries and often sees them giggling . BH and her family can be seen to go picnic with SK where SK will play catch with the twins... SK's mom sees how happy the family is with BH and she is having seconds thoughts on SA's legit accusation on the Chairman...

SA will be face with a lot of problem since SK's mom not an easy person to deal with. And she gets annoyed seeing both the Chairman and Mrs Jo finally re-connect with BH and the kids where she never could even thou she lives with the Chairman and Mrs Jo for 30 years of her life..

I'm actually enjoying this new development. I think BioMom is stupid as all get out and blind to Sang Ah's greed and selfishness. I only hope the writers don't go down the road of having Sang Ah crush every attempt Bok Hee and Company make at living their lives free of Sang Ah. I don't want 35 episodes of Sang Ah burning down factories and inciting riots again. 

I also hope that every bit of happiness Sang Ah thought she would get out of this slowly crumbles because the people around her don't trust her because of how she betrayed her parents.

11 hours ago, Saja La said:

i hope that the Chairman and the blur Mrs Jo will be moving in into BH's house i reckon. So, i hope, Mrs Jo will come back and remember her roots how she and the Chairman use to be poor...

As for the Step mom and step sister, i want them to crash in on SA and they will make themselves at home there.. KCB and Mistress will follow suit.... This 4 people need to follow SA everywhere she goes...

I would love to see this happen. 

3 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I'll be back when I catch up this weekend.

You have been missed by me. Welcome back and look forward to your posts. 

1 hour ago, mirandanator said:

I'm actually enjoying this new development. I think BioMom is stupid as all get out and blind to Sang Ah's greed and selfishness.

I am elated stupid biomother is about to learn a lesson on what really matters. 

I also know SA most loss will be her reputation of doing this to her parents, especially her Dingbat mother.

After catching up a few thoughts:

SA- This girl is not only evil but she is naive as well. She has been played by SK's mom and the ginger. If she thinks they (and Madame Wang) are going to let her just waltz right in and take the CEO's spot because she help them in the hostile takeover, she is sadly mistaken. She was a tool in their efforts and nothing more especially after she kept reject the ginger's passes at her. Note: I know the ginger is not actually a ginger, I just think his choice of hair color looks ridiculous.

SK's Mom: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. However, I think she has made a gross miscalculation as well. So she is not the money behind the hostile takeover she just orchestrated it with the red head. She has no real power as well. Always follow the money. SK will cut ties with her before all is said in done.

Madame Wang: The mystery lady is not so much of a mystery to me. I think it is the lady BH helped during the restroom scene. Also, she doesn't strike me as a person with nefarious motives. I think she was just looking for a place to invest her fortune. In other words, her motive was not a hostile takeover. I think once she finds out what happened (due to BH) she will want to pull her investment then the three musketeers will be left holding the bag.

The ex-Chairman: A fool and his money are soon parted. I get the company was his baby. However, he should have followed SK's advice and let things play out and taken the long view. Now he has no real assets to his name. Also, I think the economic crimes investigation will reveal he was in a coma while SA was building the Plus slush fund. He will be found innocent.

BH/SK: This dynamic duo will right the ship. Now BH is the only one with real assets ( the buildings she owns). She will leverage those assets to take the company back over with SK's help. BH told SA when the truth comes out she will crush SA and I believe her. She is one smart cookie.

Prison Stripes: I see all three of the musketeers wearing them before this drama is over. Sk's mom should have just kept her rear end in the states.

So many departures of logic this week. When the brat twins locked BH out of the house she should have called the police and have them force their way in is just one example.

Don't know how long this arc of the three musketeers controlling the company will last. I just hope it doesn't last too long.

Had momma blur bear not go to SK's place to double check that BH is not there, we wouldn't have gotten SK hiding the sleepy BH into his bedroom.... So, for once thank you momma blur bear...

SA need to keep her mouth shut on what she sees or else it will give SK an "excuse" to make SK hurry up and marry BH... heheh

Hope BH do get caught coming down from SK's house by momma blur bear so that 10 episodes later when BH suddenly vomits, momma blur bear will know who is responsible on this.... heheh 

SK AND BH OLD ENOUGH TO SLEEP TOGETHER AND DO WHAT LOVERS DO  :hwaiting2:WHY IS IT  A BIG DEAL TO MOM . EVEN IF PEOPLE GOSSIP ABOUT IT, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP . BUT REALLY THIS DRAMA  IS SUCH A WASTE THEY FOCUS ON THE CHARACTER OF SA (AND HER ACTING SKILL IS SUCH HARD TO WATCH) . ILL JUST BASE AND WAIT THE UPDATE IN THIS THREAD WHEN TO GO BACK SAFE TO WATCH THE DRAMA :fiercebunny:

Episode 78, this episode finalized my conclusion is that BH takes after her father the Chairman and SA was not brought up properly due to her non-bio Dingbat mom twisted value system. I hope both the Dingbat mother and her non-bio daughter get their over due karma. As to SK's mother what a bitter woman? The chairman never and will never love you and stop hurting people because you can't let it go GIF

On 10/21/2020 at 6:18 AM, Saja La said:

Had momma blur bear

I can't stop laughing with your descriptionfart GIFthis is the image that came up when I put Mama Blur Bear in the seach in soompi. :w00t:

10 hours ago, Saja La said:

I might be so wrong, but did blur momma bear finally woke up and sees the real SA...? 

Yes, it looks like she finally got it. In her words to SA she said that even when everyone was basically telling her that SA was bad and did all those things to the company to BH and kicked them out of the company and house she still believed in SA as her daughter. SA finally showed her that she was wrong about her loyalty to SA as a child she raised. This woman even looked down on her own bio kid because of SA and SA says let's break ties!!!  The woman was hurt you can tell as she was the only one still trying to see good in SA and believe that SA was not as evil as everyone said. 

SA made a huge mistake in breaking ties with this woman and saying the things she did. I do not think she meant to do this but her mouth put her in a place that she will wish she was not in later. The one person on her side she has now kicked away. The woman's words about her daughter growing up to be just like her is true , look at that defiant brat as she is told to go out to wait in the car. The girl already talks back to her. 

SA wanted to blame everything on the Chairman kicking her out of the house but the words that adopted mom said about him being upset and blaming himself  seem to hit a cord in her but now its too late as her mouth has pushed any ties she had away from these people. Her own jealousy, insecurities, low self esteem and need to have all the attention has pushed the very people who loved her away and she will need them later. 

5 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I think so. Also, who else didn't see the three sharks turn around and attack each other coming?

Yes, you can see its coming. SA is living in a dream land thinking she has any type of power as the CEO. The only way she got that position is threw SK's mom and lover boy. His calling her to his office like a flunky did not sit well with her and its only going to get worse. He is angry she rejected him time and time again and still runs behind SK who does not want her and angry that her own jealousy ruins their plans. Its not going to be long before they either mess her up to get kicked out and they take completely over or she does something once again to jeopardize their plans and she learns that she never had any control or power with those two she was just a tool to be used and tossed away when they got what they wanted. That will hit SA the hardest because for some reason she thinks she is intelligent and capable and she really is not at all smart either to boot. 

SA is about to do something once again to BH that will end up with huge problems and they will pin it all on her and get her kicked out of the company and that house I think and then she will be trying to cry at BH's door for someone to take her in. I don't know if she will end up in jail at the end or dead but I do know that when she gets kicked out she will most likely realize then how foolish she was and cry hard tears at the fact that there is no one around her because she pushed them away. She will try to make up for it but she will have to prove she can truly work with them to get back everything she helped outsiders to take. I see forgiveness at the end and her finally realizing she did not have to fight for a place in that family. 

Archived