[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

Somehow, BH being in the basement all alone doesn't seem like a bad idea thou.... SK can go down to "visit" or "discuss" matters and have their lunch dates there since BH will be the only one down there.... 

I see a potential story where KCB will be locking BH in that basement room overnight. But i hope that KCB did not know that SK was already in that room coz SK wanted to surprise BH with a candle light late snack.... Since the phone signal is quite bad in the basement, the only solution to wait till the staff comes in the morning to read their email asking the staff to get help to open the door.... In the meantime both BH and SK decided to continue with their romantic night out in a locked basement room...

KCB will gloat that he has ruin SK's romantic night with BH which EH has overheard. EH wanted to tell SK adjusshi what she heard, but SK adjusshi is not at home.  EH will msg to SK about her overhearing her dad's plan and she will hope that SK adjusshi is with her mom. EH went home. 4am, mommy bear woke up to check on BH, and she notice that BH is still not home. She will assume that BH might be upstairs so she went up and makes so much noise.... KCB will go up and tells momma bear, to not worry that BH is not there coz BH is lock up in the office basement. Momma bear will ask how KCB knew about it, and EH will say her dad did that, she herself heard it.  Momma bear will scream that SK also not home too, so they two might be together due to KCB insane plan.... !! EH tells grandma that she receive a msg from SK adjusshi awhile ago that he is with her mom so EH doesn't need to worry about them, her mom is not all alone in the basement... A msg came in saying that the security guard has opened the door that KCB has locked earlier and they are on their way home.... 

KCB will see the couple very lovey dovey walking home and at the playground.... And both were looking at the other person's fingers and  a shining something on their fingers.... KCB overheard that KCB plans have backfired as the locking in the basement have giving the couple alone time for a good 7 hours and they ends up having a romantic time.... KCB will hear SK says now SK don't even want to be away from BH for even a second after having BH with him all that 7 hours ....  SK will say, "i think i have the approval from EH coz EH wrote take care of my mom well msg" as they walk away...

By the way, i have been skipping episodes, did KCB install a device in SK's house and office in order to ears drop on BH and SK conversation? KCB is not bright enough to think of this idea, so did SA told him to do this? 

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this drama became hard to watch , MY PERFECT LIFE aka SERA'S LIFE :fear: please someone remind /warn me of this writer i wont watch any of it anymore. What happen to the death of the BH's brother? Whats the use BH being the real daughter of the chairman? BH divorce useless husband for what?  SK being BH first love still no direction? Discovering BH and SR being switch whats the point? dragging till 100 episode such a waste of time.

22 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

SA is living in a dream land thinking she has any type of power as the CEO.

SA's petty immaturity will be her downfall. I guess she thought throwing in her lot with JW and SK's mom that they would just give her the keys of the kingdom and let her run it the way she wanted to. She was just a pawn. She is going to test JW and cross him and he will strike back harder than she struck him. Those three will bring each other down. It's coming but we will have to wait a while I think. I think I read somewhere that SA doesn't have a long game. She is a petty, immature, and impulsive person. Whereas, SK and BH are playing the long game. They will be the victors in the end. 

As a poster said somewhere else, I'm hoping the writer goes with SK and BH discovers the jerk (too nice of a word) ex-husband's eavesdropping and starts to use it as their advantage. They start a disinformation game knowing he will repeat whatever they say to SA. This will cause her to make some unwise moves to counter attack and will be her undoing.

I finally figured the writer's MO. It was a drip, drip action and reaction game.  For instance, the bio mom finally figuring it out that her SK is a loser of a demon. 

It is interesting how the Chairman is totally content eating simple meals by himself and enjoying his forced retirement, thus simple life with no SK to stress over. He loves fixing bikes, being with his grandchildren and taking walks. Life is good for him. My bit is they will stay in that neighborhood when it is all said and done. 

What I want to develop is BH's character. Enough of her fixing sewer pipes, hushing her beau when he objects to her ill treatment. I mean what can of a model is she setting up her children? Being someone who allows others to use her and feel entitled to her serving them? I hope her character develops other wise how is she going to run a company?

34 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I'm hoping the writer goes with SK and BH discovers the jerk (too nice of a word) ex-husband's eavesdropping and starts to use it as their advantage.

Wait until SK's mother finds out he was a mole. I can hardly wait. 

8 hours ago, smhelen said:

Wait until SK's mother finds out he was a mole. I can hardly wait. 

Errr, shouldn't it be wait until BH's mom finds out KCB is a mole?  

SK's mom won't care less that KCB is a mole for SA, it for SK's mom team.... 

As for the wire taping, if the k-writer don't stop it soon, at the very least could there be a scenes that KCB misunderstood BH's and SK's sound making and interpret it as making out sound? but in truth they were eating rameon but it was too hot so they burn their lips or something, BH will say "it hurts" and making a hurt sounds, while SK will say "We have to go slow so it won't hurt,  does it still hurt? Shall i blow it to make it better?" Then BH will giggle and says yes please....  We will see KCB and SA running down to the basement to try stop whatever BH-SK are doing- and they will accuse of them of ill moral act  only to see them eating rameon. That's when BH and SK realized someone is able to listen into their conversation... 

I don't mind BH encounter problems at the office as long as they keep giving us lots and lots of BH-SK's lovey dovey moments like ep 84.... 

So, they can do BH's birthday next, SK and BH will decide to make a cake together with the twins.. They celebrate in the afternoon with BH's family and later at night , BH sneak up to SK's house to celebrate it again, just the two of them....  But both overslept...!! As BH goes down, BH's mom waited and BH got scolded. BH had to listen to getting scolded as she was trying to change cloth in order to go to work... BH will tell SK what happen that morning. So, after work, SK went in to ask permission for BH's hand in marriage from the Chairman.... 

And they can do scenes of EH getting best student prize and BH and SK and grand parents attending the ceremony.  KCB will choose to go on a date with his mistress instead .... And we see the twin boy rapping congrats song to his sister, SK will notice that ES has a talent at rapping songs...

Oh, they also do the Chairman's birthday after that... They can do scenes that SK, BH, the twins and the grandparents go on a picnic so the kids can play ball with SK.... The Chairman seems to enjoy SK's company so BH's mom have to stop scolding SK seeing how happy the Chairman is having another guy to talk to...

I would love it if BH will get soaking wet trying to help repair water leakage in SK's house, so BH ends up wearing SK's shirt/ clothing...? BH will look so adorable and sexy in SK's eyes coz BH is wearing his clothing... SK will try to make a move but alas, they receive an emergency call about Dreamy company, so without thinking, both SK and BH rush out to go to the office....  Assist Manager Kim will notice that BH was slightly dishevel and its obvious, BH is wearing a man's shirt, so , she would say,  " Manager Park, were you at Director Jang's place when i called? Coz that shirt looks like its Director Jang's shirt of last week....!!! " 

What other scenes should we suggest to the k-writers to make for our lovely couple BH-SK? heheh

SA is going to continue to interfere with Dreamy until she totally causes a major issue. She has been warned twice by SK's mother to stop but she continues to do things on her own. Eventually she will end up kicked out of the company for not following instructions.

The  main issue with SA is she truly believes she is so capable and has business acumen to run that company. So far all I have seen with her is to make decisions based on her emotions and personal petty views and not with her head. SA cares not for the company but for only the power or status of the position of CEO. In today's episode SK's mom pointed out to her who put her in that chair and that she is not very bright to continue to think she did it on her own or could have got that seat once again without her help. All SA heard from the conversation was the woman comparing her to BH which again made her do something that has come to back fire on her and dragged in lover boy. He needs to stop helping her and make good on his threats to her but he falls in once again and now SK's mom has something to say about it at the end. 

One big thing for me is SK's mom calling out that lover boy and SA knew one another and her asking her about pulling SK in if she knew lover boy. They denied it but it should not be too hard to see that they do and did know one another. The main thing to clear up the misunderstanding is for SK to tell everyone that he was dating BH first and only stopped because SA blackmailed him and made him think that the chairman was his father but falsifying the DNA report. That he never would have stopped dating BH if not for that. He is another one that needs to stop protecting SA as to not hurt others but he also needs to change his door code as well so SA nor his mother can walk up in to his house unannounced. 

I loved the ending of the last episode that continued into today's episode. I don't blame SK for going off on all of them. They are a hot mess always pulling at BH. The stepmom and sister use family to get her to help them but are quick to treat her badly. For people who keep claiming to be family they sure never treated her nor her kids that way. The ex husband is twirling around her ankles jealous over her relationship with SK but he was never a good husband and everything he has done recently is always to hurt BH and help others. The mistress is a money pit and she is jealous of BH who has SK defending her as she tries to hit on him on the sly. Then there is BH's bio mom who dares to fuss at BH like she is a child when she is a grown woman in her 30's with two teen children. Just because she does not like SK she keeps treating BH like she is a teen and can tell her who she can date and talk to and who she can't. I loved that SK called her out and asked her why she can't treat BH like she use to treat SA.  All of those people with his mom and SA included have no business in whatever BH and SK do. I loved that he not only defended BH but he also staked his claim and said they have done everything except get married. Of course that won't stop his mother or SA because they are two stubborn women who will do anything to get what they want. 

23 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I loved the ending of the last episode that continued into today's episode. I don't blame SK for going off on all of them. 

I loved SK spraying everyone! I thought it was hilarious! Martin Scorsese Lol GIF

Si Kyung told everybody to leave his boo alone, and told KCB to worry less about Bok Hee and more about his girlfriend who has been rubbing up on him. 

I need more twins vs Se Ra. I hope the writers don't turn her into mini Sang Ah. I need her to stay human and love her basement imo.

I know we already know this, but Shim Yi Young has some huge ears. it was really apparent in the sageuk scene.

Wishful thinking on my part, but i would like that at ep 89, Dreamy won the design, so Audrey is out.... SA was demoted and are no longer a CEO.

SK's mom is actually impress with BH's work ethic and she finally sees why her son is fascinated with BH...  There was even proves that Audrey stole the design from Dreamy with KCB caught on CCTV for sneaking into the office and also taking photos in BH's office. 

At Ep 90, SK went and ask for permission to marry BH and as much as BH's mom don't like it, but when she sees how the twins and the Chairman adores SK and especially since yet again saving and helping BH succeed, Mrs Jo grudgingly agrees... 

Ep 91, we see BH and SK and the twins busy deciding what will be the theme and colour for the engagement party... The twins decided that they needed to get their bio dad away from the party so that their dad won't ruin the engagement party. So they gave their dad  tickets to a baseball game away from Seoul. KCB was made to believe that that tickets were meant for BH and SK, so KCB was happy to use it instead.... KCB brings the mistress to the game. 

In ep 92, the engagement date was set. They plan to have  a nice party at home to celebrate the engagement. Assistant Kim and the other 2 guys staff came. Even ex step mom and step sister were invited. 

SK's mom may have gotten offended thinking that she was not invited to her son's engagement party, but on the day of the engagement, SK invited his mom for lunch and he then invited his mom to his engagement party with him. He tells his mom that he plans to keep the twins and take care of them too... So, unknowing to SA, SK's mom went to the engagement party... SK's mom will then sided with BH. She will want SA out of the company after that. All 3 moms agree to not be nasty with each other for the sake of Bh and SK. 

Around the same time, SA is busy dealing with a tantrum SeRa, SeRa is skipping schools, hanging out with the senior bad crowd, so SA is  called to the Principal coz SeRa was caught with a cigarette with her at school. Hence, SA did not find out that BH-SK engagement till the next day... 

So ep 93- 94, the engaged couple happily dating in the basement, SK's mom has suggested that BH's be moved back up, but SK said not yet, he likes in down there with BH.... heheh. News got out that the Director JSK and Manager PBH got engaged last night..... KCB and SA and JW only just found out about it..... SA will beat up KCB for not knowing this....  SA  was asked to move out of the big house since SA is useless to SK's mom now.  SA was forced to move into JW's place. 

JSK, got more voice msg from SS's old phone. SK would find it weird as to why SS keep recording his conversation with his then sister SA.... SK shares what he found out with BH....

Ep 95, SA, totally humiliated and angry, got tipsy and KCB was called to pick up SA. However, KCB went and drink with SA instead. Both were drunk and angry at BH and SK. However, next day, they woke up in BH's office in each other's arms. They woke up hearing Assistant Kim screaming ....!!!  The aps on KCB phone was "ON" listening to BH's conversation (the drunk KCB forgot to switch it off and that the ear phone was disconnected from the phone) . It was Assistant Kim who heard the BH's voice talking from KCB's phone and as BH and SK talking heading to the office, it was clear that KCB was listening in to BH's conversation/ wire taping BH's phone... KCB was slow to digest that Assistant Kim figuring this out. So, when BH was a few steps away, SK arrive first to the office and Assistant Kim quickly tells him what she found out... SK heard BH's voice from KCB's phone too... So, SK's snatched KCB's phone as proofs that KCB has illegally tap on BH's phone. The other staff managed to take pictures of dishevel SA and KCB on the floor together.... KCB was brought in to the police station ... 

Ep 96, KCB was jailed.  SA and KCB's in each other's arms photo somehow went online along with SA and KCB wire tapping staff's mobile phone. SA, humiliated that she is known as the person who have taken BH's leftovers. SeRa got humiliated that her mom slept with her driver KCB.  As for BH and SK, they are busy with headline of how successful Dreamy clothing is and how they are working with local designer and local companies... BH, SK, the twins and the grandparents went on a picnic. SK's mom were invited too...  BH's mom and SK's mom made an effort to be nice to each other especially how happy they see all 4 of them (SK, BH and the twins) are together..

JW sees the photo and got so angry, JW will demand SA sleep with him or get the hell out of this place. SA did the former.... SA now becomes JW's mistress.... 

Ep 97,  SA tries to set fire on the basement office with BH in it, but the fire was easily put out coz SA did not do it right.... SA was caught by police for suspected of arson. JW bail SA out. On that note, SK's mom gives proofs of SA's bad deeds, so SA got fired and JW couldn't do anything to prevent it. 

Upon hearing SA wanted for arrest for arson, SA runs away. SeRa was sent to orphanage home since step mom refuse to take SeRa in. 

Ep 98. BH then appointed as the CEO. BH changed back the company name in shinsang Group.

While SA is busy running away and also trying to see SeRa, BH and SK are happy together... SK are more protective of BH and so are the twins coz they could have lost their mom on that day SA tries to set the office on fire... 

Both mom's are happy to go on shopping for wedding dress for BH....  Both mother's found out that BH and SK was each other's first love wayyy back....

As for the bad guys, SeRa gets into an accident around due to JW's carelessness. JW tries to kidnap SeRa to bring SeRa to SA but unsuccessful. SeRa then ask the orphanage to call her dad.. She then ask her dad to pick her up as she doesn't want to live with SA anymore .SA devastated that SeRa doesn't want to be with her. SeRa's dad never came.

Later that day, she happens to see BH trying on a wedding dress and how SK was dumbstruck looking at BH....  SA got super mad that she just march right into the shop and tries to attack BH, EH's who earlier had accidentally spill water on the floor, decided not to warn SA of that wet floor where SA about to walk by. SA slipped and fell instead. SA broke a tooth from that fall.... The dirty water that SA wanted to throw on BH, SA ends up splashing it on herself. SA, hearing that SK is calling the police, SA ran off. 

Ep 100, SK insist on marrying BH as soon as possible. The business grew.  3 mothers rush to prepare the wedding.... 

Ep 102, BH receive more awards. SA sees the news on TV on how much BH has succeeded. SA is working as a waitress somewhere in the village. Old geezer keep hitting her butt and getting skinship with her, but since SA can't cause a scene, she was force to ignore it...

Ep 103, on BH's and SK wedding day. SK's mom gifted SK& BH with the house as their wedding gifts. SK and BH then gets married.  SK's mom decided to go back to US. SA's room will be a guest room, so whenever AK'a mom comes to visit, she can use that room, the Chairman and Mrs Jo got their room back. And BH and SK decided that they want the basement room to be their rooms... The twins gets their room back....

There will be news on how good the company has become with the husband and wife working together. BH being the CEO and SK becomes vise president and SK's mom and BH's dad being the owner of the company .....

DID I GET IT RIGHT LAST NIGHT EPISODE SK DISCOVRED THAT SA HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH BH BROTHERS DEATH? IM SURE SHE WILL GET AWAY WITH IT WITH DIRECTORNIM AND WRITERNIM AT HER BACK SHE GOES  A LONG WAY TILL THE END SHE PROBABLY WILL BE FORGIVEN AND BE ACCEPTED AS CHAIRMAN'S DAUGHTER :fear:SYY LITERALLY BECAME A SUPPORT ROLE ONLY IN THIS DRAMA AND I HATE IT AND FIND IT NOT FAIR. LIKEWISE FOR SK ACTOR, KCB AND JW GOT MORE AIRTIME IN THE STORY :rage:THAN THE SUPPOSE 2 LEAD ACTORS!!!!!!

I ALREADY SKIPPED ALOT OF EPISODE IF SOMEONE WRITES GOOD REVIEW OF THE SAID EPISODE I GO WATCH IT .

58 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

DID I GET IT RIGHT LAST NIGHT EPISODE SK DISCOVRED THAT SA HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH BH BROTHERS DEATH? IM SURE SHE WILL GET AWAY WITH IT WITH DIRECTORNIM AND WRITERNIM AT HER BACK SHE GOES  A LONG WAY TILL THE END SHE PROBABLY WILL BE FORGIVEN AND BE ACCEPTED AS CHAIRMAN'S DAUGHTER SYY LITERALLY BECAME A SUPPORT ROLE ONLY IN THIS DRAMA AND I HATE IT AND FIND IT NOT FAIR. LIKEWISE FOR SK ACTOR, KCB AND JW GOT MORE AIRTIME IN THE STORY :rage:THAN THE SUPPOSE 2 LEAD ACTORS!!!!!!

I ALREADY SKIPPED ALOT OF EPISODE IF SOMEONE WRITES GOOD REVIEW OF THE SAID EPISODE I GO WATCH IT .

Oh... Is this your first daily k-drama? LOL...

39 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Oh... Is this your first daily k-drama? LOL...

:tounge_xd: YOU'RE REALLY GOOD in this this WISHFUL THINKING scenario , please  do pursue if want to be a scriptwriter you are way better than the writer of this drama.:approves:but make sure if you cast SA actress be sure to play the role of a MAID but she has to be deaf/mute and blind :tounge_xd:

i just want to state of lovely to see that the Chairman and Mrs Jo especially finally adapting to their current circumstance.. They are the grandparents taking care of their grandchildren instead of them busy with their own elite lifestyle... EH is hanging out with Mrs Jo while ES is spending time with the Chairman...

So bad of me, but i would like that SeRa sees this environment, bonus if she and KCB sees even SK blend in really well too with BH's whole family.... SeRa sees ES and EH doing simple things like making kites or playing board games while on picnic near the lake with her whole family .... 

I would also like if SeRa sees SK teaching EH's learning how to  ride a cycle... BH will teach ES how to ride the bicycle too. And she sees the grand parents giving encouragements to their grandchildren....  

Or SeRa sees from a far how BH and SK  will come pick up EH and ES from school and buying the twins some treats on the way home.... All 4 were happily laughing walking home together... 

Or  during work office lunch time, Mrs Jo will bring the twins to eat lunch with BH and SK.... SK's mom and SA and KCB will see them and be envious of how happy and tight their relationship is... When KCB wanted to interfere and trying to insult SK, SK's mom will reprimand KCB for daring to insult SK. SK's mom will say, "insult SK one more time and KCB will be fired on the spot..... " And as KCB and SK's mom and SA walking away, KCB will hear EH thanking SK for caring for her mom.... EH will say that she has never seen a man taking care of her mom as how SK adjusshi is to her mom.... EH will say "i want to marry someone like SK adjusshi when i grow up...." SK's mom will have a smile on her face hearing this while KCB and SA will be frowning....

I wonder if i will get to see any of my wishful thinking.... 

Archived