[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after watching 63 now im going back where i stop :tounge_xd: watching epi 51 i think SK mom is the who switches the baby maybe SK dad died and the SK mom mistakenly chairman has to do with it thats why she did the switch. And this trying hard pathetic actress outsmarted SK the guy with lawyer degree makes my blood boil. DNA testing can be faked he should have redo it in other hospital. Directornim really made SK look so stupid!!! ( I miss that  smart guy boyfried of BH in HAPPY SISTERS). And i really don't get it people in their house has no etiquette you just brag in to someones room without knocking ???? I also wonder if in KOrea all walls and doors are to thin that you can hear everything clearly from outside when somebody talks????? also may i add one character of SA she has BIONIC EARS!!!:joy:

I also find it funny that they have only 1 alley going to the BH office and everytime to get to meet a person  its either the fake mom /sister/ex hubby or the mistress before you reach BH :)

The gurl playing SA is like a bit player who does not have any acting ability nor any potential to do so. That is why it's incredible (and questionable) that the director is trying to give her all the screen time he's allowed. She doesn't even know how to walk in high heels.

Her acting ability is limited to reacting to her phone calls. She's so stiff, she's specializing in pouting, smirking, lip-biting, frowning, controlling her lazy eyes, and kicking people on the shin.

SK's mother is so high and mighty and she's not in the least bit concerned about the switch.

39 minutes ago, Saja La said:

Did i hear it right? SA and SeRa has been kicked out from the big house...? Yea...!!

Daebak! It sure looks like it according to the preview for tomorrow. As we used to say in the Army they are doing the duffle bag drag! Classic Dorito chin, she just couldn't take her medicine and behave herself. I just knew red head Oppa was going to hang her out to dry. I hope those shopping bags she brought in had some goodies. Her last purchase on the chairman's dime.

7 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I just knew red head Oppa was going to hang her out to dry. I hope those shopping bags she brought in had some goodies. Her last purchase on the chairman's dime.

U r so lucky u get to see it live... So, what happened? I just saw snipped scenes of BH being questions and the last scene where the Chairman kick SA out.. So GLAD that Madam did not say a word to try to defend the faker chin daughter....

Chingu, wanna hear something funny?  wouldn't it be funny if SA's real dad is still alive and it is KCB's dad? She is the illegitimate daughter to KCB's dad.... !! So SA's real bio mom had an affair with KCB's dad but bio mom died giving birth to SA. The bio mom's cousins (the crook caretaker lady) , happened to work at the clinic. So in order to give her niece a better life, she swap the babies. That's why she still have the list of mothers, so that she can find the babies later in the future....

SK's dad is BH's fake dad that has already passed away when BH was like 6 or 8 years old.... Hence why the Chairman could never find SK's dad....  So BH managed to spend time with SK's dad and SK managed to spend time with BH's brother when they were alive.... They will each tell the other memories of their dad/ best friends ....

So, since the Chairman is not leaving SA with no family members, since SA has KCB and her bio dad, the Chairman and Madam finally cut ties with SA.... SA and SeRa will rent the apartment above the shop. While BH, the twins and SK moved back into the big house....  KCB and mistress moved into SA's rented place together with SA and SeRA... LOL

39 minutes ago, Saja La said:

U r so lucky u get to see it live... So, what happened? I just saw snipped scenes of BH being questions and the last scene where the Chairman kick SA out.

Well. I didn't get to see it live. It is already up on On Demand Korea. I didn't get to watch the whole thing but skimmed through it. Apparently, when the audit team showed up to investigate BH, SK and the chairman sprung into action and did some digging. I think they figured out red head Oppa was behind it and he was working on SA's behalf. That made the chairman livid. There was nothing Ding Bat could say. The chairman exposed everything in front of her I think. He also said something to the effect he gave SA a chance to redeem herself by working as an intern but she kept at it so she is out.

I got all disillusioned and freaked out with episode 64, but come episode 65 and I realized what this writer is doing. Playing with our heads. What is Evil Chin going to do now?

QUESTION: in the preview evil one moved to her greedy stepmother's closet along with her pathetic ill mannered daughter. Is evil one going to sexually harass our SK? 

50 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

There was nothing Ding Bat could say. The chairman exposed everything in front of her I think.

I loved the fact that Dingbat was stunned into silence. Except for the Yaboo

6 hours ago, Saja La said:

MORE MORE MORE Keep it comimg :tounge_xd:  I notice another habit of CraZY SA everytime she bite her lips she closes her eyes as well.  I forget something she also like to put her hands in her pocket whenever she deliver her scene :tounge_xd:really what an actress !!!! :relaxed: ABout the alley now SK mom have met SA, there must be something significance with that alley :)

Directornim obvoius still in favor of SA even BH is the legit daughter, he made her to do more EVIL things just to extend her scene time.

From the conversation between Devil Chin and snooty mom of SK, I gathered that she liked the chairman so much. She was talking about unrequited love. She must have been so green with jealousy (like Devil Chin) that she ordered the switching of the two babies. There's so many birth secrets here. We still have to know who SK's real father was.

That ill-mannered ex of BH should be hanged. How brazen is he to ask for money so he won't sue BH for child custody. As if the court will give him the twins when he's unemployed and supporting another leech. So now all the leeches - Devil Chin, Se Ra, KBC, the floozy, the greedy step-mom, and the equally greedy step-sister are in one location. The ex step relatives pay rent. BH should also require the jobless KBC and his floozy leech to pay rent as well.

If BH and the twins are moving into the chairman's house, SK will be left in the one bedroom rooftop. So where is he going to live now? He has to move house again.

The chairman is still trying to save face by giving Devil Chin (DC) another chance. He does not want to let the public know about DC's business sabotage, her real parentage, etc. She's still going to be an intern in the company, which means she can still have access to some people and documents, and know the general business activities.

Although he's recognizing BH as his real daughter, he does not have any plan of introducing her to society. He's just giving her an executive position in the company and tells her to take responsibility. He sees how capable she is despite her lack of higher education, and he sees himself in her. I am sure that little by little, BH will move into top level position on her own merits. Moreover, he has his sights on SK as his future son-in-law. I wonder what he told the board of directors about a new intern becoming the department head. Handling new business is challenging since it requires proof that it's viable, a profitable venture and not just a white elephant. It means that a sizeable budget is allocated to the department. It's one of the reasons why I was looking for more staff and logistical support (at least a semblance of it to make things a bit more realistic).

I can understand the intent of having her work under BH. It's to learn from BH's business sense, which is innate to her, whereas the DC's business sense came from her expensive education that did nothing to her professionally, but taught her how to manipulate and coerce people with money and blackmail. Another thing: being in the same department means that  BH and SK, as well as the three staff members can monitor DC's movements and performance. As if that matters. She still leaves the office anytime she wants and renege on her job responsibilities by doing her nasty, RickRoll'D acts. In fact she knows nothing but embezzling. I don't think she will learn the value of hard work and become humble.

He could have removed her from the company, gave her some money and leave her be. Again, it's their pride talking. He's keeping the culprit within his reach to contain the gossip (well of course it's to save the company from further damage).  Imagine saying that if she changes and learns her lessons he will allow her to use the Ko family name. Why, when she has done nothing to deserve the name and it's not legally hers in the first place? Will he be changing the family registry to remove DC and Se Ra and add BH and the twins?

From what I can gather, this is the first ever drama of the scriptwriter, which is why it's wandering along a zigzag path. Her thoughts are all over the place. It's a mashup of all the makjang scenes from hundreds of dailies. The director did three dramas several years back. He's out of touch. His last drama was 12 years ago. He must be in love with Devil Chin, because he's trying to find all the ways to have her on screen, (soft) focusing on her face. It must be the dorito chin, yeah, I bet it is!

Sometimes I laugh by myself because when she's on screen, I mute the audio and scroll down so only the subs are seen, yet at times, half of the dorito chin still shows. :what!:

3 hours ago, smhelen said:
  Hide contents

The Chair tells the ex-SK to live the life of BH otherwise, she goes to jail.

Watched the preview of #66.

and the chairman doesn't make idle threats.

From what I can gather, this is the first ever drama of the scriptwriter, which is why it's wandering along a zigzag path. Her thoughts are all over the place. It's a mashup of all the makjang scenes from hundreds of dailies. The director did three dramas several years back. He's out of touch. His last drama was 12 years ago. 

MBC used to be the king of dramas a few years back. They were second to none. They have had to (as well as other Korean networks) really slash their production budget the last couple of years due to soft advertising revenues. Korean economy has not done well the last couple of years.

@rolisrntex  Melodramas are sad stories as it is, then they add the repeat zig zagginess to the story. Oh, my, that's why I'm been watching Cdramas lately. They are more linear in their story telling. Faithful man or women gets the shock of her life from cheating husband, in return he is mean,  she gives him the boot. They have a lot of career woman stories. Haven't tried the historic ones yet. Sub titles come out in good time. There's Viki; and  YouTube live streams cdramas then google translates within an hour. Then a day later they do a real translation. Speaking of live stream, Viki used to live stream dramas a few years ago; you could see people chatting about what's going on in the drama. First one on would say I'm first, then I'm second. 

I think a lot of people watch melodramas to watch their favorite actor or actress. I'm going to come back and check out the Phoenix that starts next month sometime. Another one is a Dangerous Wife. I like the lead actor. It more of a mystery drama than a melodrama. The Japanese version wasn't too bad. I wonder what they will add or change to the Korean version. 

I do go in and out to see what's going on in this drama and will continue to do so till the end.

3 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I'm glad you can tolerate Chinese. For some odd reason, listening to someone talking in Mandarin is like nails on a chalk board to me. 

It takes getting used to it. But there was this one Mandarin drama that I was interested in. Viki was taking their time subbing it. I had to know what was going on. So I tried to teach myself Mandarin. I found it easier than learning Korean. I pm the subbers and asked, what did she say. Subber replied, she told him she's pregnant but she's not.  Anyway, it took Viki one year to subb 50 eps. I  stopped self learning Mandarin cause I had to go back to work. Now a days I watch these dramas on mute.  

Did I hear the chairman right when he was confronting Dorito Chin? She owned a building, put it up for collateral to a loan shark to get the money to bribe the CEO and put in BH's account to make her look guilty? Not very bright. Does she even have any assets left?

If I was BH I would walk into the office the next morning and thank my intern for the $20,000.

51 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

It's finally getting good. SYY looks really nice in her baby blue suit.

Viki says next episode, episode 66 in 5 days. So, no Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday episodes.  ??

Chuseok is this week. Korean Thanksgiving I kind of expected it.

Archived