[Drama 2020/2021] My Perfect Life, 찬란한 내 인생

0ly40

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

It's finally getting good. SYY looks really nice in her baby blue suit.

Viki says next episode, episode 66 in 5 days. So, no Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday episodes.  ??

We should be happy and celebrating about this Chuseok  we are free from Crazy, Stiff, Trying Hard, Biting lips Owl eyed villain AKA Scene Grabber for few days :hwaiting:

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that CrazyTryingHardVillain SA will stay in BH's stepmom house, so she will stay in BH's room Oh No the Land Tiltle will be in her hand then she will sell it in with the help of KCB then frame BH. Really after all the Demon doing of the RickRoll'D she still gets to work as intern in the company soooo stupid of Chairman (directornim really doesn't want the RickRoll'D to get out of the story)

I want her KARMA is  demon/bad as she is: :rage:

1) rape by JW or get too drunk mistaken KCB as SK and get pregnant by KCB!

2) her daughter commit sucuide!

3) drag out of the company then sued or humiliated by every single person she looked down!

4) accidentally kill her owned daughter while planning to do bad to EH and ES

5) Get Jailed and Death Sentence

FEEL free to add suggestions :tounge_xd:

As for SK mom, it seems that my hunch was right she is crazy in love with the chairman but the chairman doesnt feels anything for her as a revenge she switches the babies. SK father's might be BH 's adoptive dad (:tounge_xd: just my guest)

16 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

FEEL free to add suggestions

If the k-writer is no longer pro SA, then i would like it that SA's story line be :

1. SA spread lies saying BH stole her fiance. So, SK have had enough of SA lies that SK finally scream at her that SA is a big fat liar. He'll say out loud  that SA knows damn well that SK was in love with BH. SA has stoop so low that SA tricks him into believing that BH and SK are siblings to break SK and BH up..SK add that now that SK knows the truth of SA lies, SK is free of SA's lies and he no longer have any sympathy for SA anymore since SA are now trying to humiliate the love of his life... So the whole office knows this and Madam hears it too since she happen to be nearby... SA got humiliated as the other staff are remembering how SK always there for BH when BH first work at the office.

2. The Chairman FINALLY made an announcement that BH is his bio daughter and not SA to the reporter.

3. SK finally FINALLY loath SA and no longer think her as his friend sister. He will not trust anything SA says and will show his dislikes towards her.. I really can't understand WHY the k-writer insisting making SK mellow towards SA...

4. SA was send to become the intern as sales girl at their one of their shop, away from BH. SA was told to wear a mascot to attract customer to come to their shop. Old man will try to pinch her butt and "accidentally" touch SA as she works. SA is  not allow to be angry at customer...  SA had to mop the floor, clean up when a customer vomit at the shop, clean the toilet, go buy coffee when the manager told her so...

5. Madam told her husband to finally cut off their relationship with SA and SeRa. SA ends up working as delivery girl for her stepmom to earn extra cash... SeRa had to help out at the restaurant by cleaning dishes. SeRa realized this is hard work and she wishes her mom takes seriously in earning money so that they can afford to find a better place to live.. 

6. SA tries to take a short cut and tries to rip off someone. SA got beat up by the wife of the guy that SA tries to ripped off...  SA was pushed and SA lands on a dog poo.... SA keep stealing, so SA got fired. Step sister will steal some of SA's money, saying its the rent money that SA did not pay...

7. Tired of her life, SA took  Ginger hair man offer to "buy" SA. SA got drunk and slept with Ginger hair man that night. And next day, SA and Ginger hair man quickly register their marriage. To SA's horror, ginger hair man is no rich guy, he is actually the son of a butler... !!! Ginger hair still lives with his parents at the rich chebol family where his dad work. So Ginger hair rented SK's previous rooftop room for SA and SeRa and himself to stay...   

8. SA tries to harm BH when she happens to see BH truly happy and trying out wedding dress. but faii coz Madam block the attack. Madam pushes BH out of the way when she sees SA throwing a glass vase aiming at BH's head. Madam fell, some glass cut Madam. Madam sees SA grinning right before Madam fainted... Madam woke up and realized that SA never loved her , Madam was just someone she can make her do SA"s bidding... Madam apologies to BH for letting SA into the room and putting BH in danger..

9. SA will be charge for man slaughter and SA will be in police custody. SA will have a record. SeRa found out that her mom tries to harm BH adjumma coz her mom claim that BH took everything that is hers...

10. A plus company exposed that SA was the one that organized the kidnapping of Madam earlier and SA also fake her own kidnapping..

11. SeRa,  feeling humiliated of her mom's behaviour (even before her mom knew that SA was the fake daughter) had contacted her dad asking her dad to take her with him. SeRa left her mom.

12. Blah blah blah, BH's dead brother's gf came forward and gave proof that SA had drugged SS hence why the accident occurred... SA was sentenced to 10 years in jail. 

I'll write another time what i want to see for BH story line.... 

4 hours ago, brooksmom said:

@Saja La It's really hard to read the white text with the yellow high-light. Is it meant to have this effect?

Oh, are you using the Soompi Dark mode Theme? Coz i am using the Soompi Light Mode Theme so whatever i type it is in Black... I've change the writing colour (in the highlighted yellow) to dark blue... Is this now easier to read it?

EVENT : Re-watch Party with the theme Revenge

Chingus, by popular demand we are bringing you a second season of re-watch parties. This time the theme is revenge! Yes, you heard it!

BPcT8.gif

The dramas chosen for this season are:

• Money Flower (2017)
  • Secret (Love) (2013)
  • The Innocent Man (2012)

For more information visit the event thread

re: @Lmangla

I continue to be disappointed in the Chairman's wife. She is so out of it but she still has the nerve to be upset about SA being kicked out. The first thing to do is to find out what SA did before feeling like she was betrayed. The second is to realize that the Chairman is giving SA one more chance to shape up as he said. The main reason SA is the way she is can be pointed to this woman. Yes, until recently she thought she was her own child and yes, she raised her for years so she feels a mothers bond but come on that is no excuse for SA's behavior. 

Then we move on to her reactions to her own daughter BH. Only a few weeks ago she was sorry to BH for being switched and living a hard life. Now she does not really want BH and her kids to move in while SA and her daughter have been kicked out. If BH said again not to talk to this woman I would not be unhappy. You can't have it both ways. I agree she is going to get slapped in the face by SA soon. SA is not going to take what the Chairman told her to heart and shape up. This time around when SA makes a move she will not only try to ruin or take the company but she will take that house most likely and kick them out of it. I think only then will this woman realize how awful SA really is. 

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Poor thing , mom just need to let her read book to be cultured

Actually, this is just for show. SYY could have got into that position on her own. I read an article one time that she does yoga and pilates to stay in shape.

Ok. I have to give a tip of the hat to the writer and directornim. The scene of SA sitting on the toilet and crying because it did not have a bidet was the episode stealer. I rolled on the floor laughing. Oh the injustice of it all!

@rolisrntex 

SA and her daughter are funny , saying goodbye to wonderful life is hard :sweatingbullets:

I don’t know who more in absurd her or her child :D

16019511351601951122.gif

** girl keep quite ur mom didn’t get bed or furniture or new wallpaper , shower not important when she don’t have 600 rent 

16019508171601950804.gif

I just don't understand why SA could not get a place of her own! I know I live in the US but she should have had enough to get her own apartment.  What kind of mess is this? 

I still cannot stand the ex-husband!

Chairman should simply announce to public that SA is not her Daughter that BH is the real one. Directornim obviously still at SA side :rage: she will have her new army (stepmom /step sister/KCB/mistress)

I saw SA cry i cant see any difference in her facial reaction angry or crying looks the same :tounge_xd: to me.

Oh noh now its easy SA to flirt/drug SK . I hope KCB will be the one take the bait accidentally and get SA pregnant :approves:

2 hours ago, tarjig said:

I just don't understand why SA could not get a place of her own! I know I live in the US but she should have had enough to get her own apartment.  What kind of mess is this? 

I'll tell you why the DIrectornim and the writernim are very in favor with SA actress so they are showcasing her and wants more exposure for SA so they are doing everything to make her look the Lead Actress of the drama :rage:

5 hours ago, tarjig said:

SA literally has no money or assets to leverage. She lost all her company shares in the first financial scandal. She had to sell some to pay back the money she embezzled that resulted in her losing the CEO job. The ones she didn't sell, she had to surrender to the chairman.

She owned a building but used it as collateral with a loan shark to get the money to bribe the subcontractor and frame BH for embezzlement. 

She's broke.

54 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

SA literally has no money or assets to leverage. She lost all her company shares in the first financial scandal. She had to sell some to pay back the money she embezzled that resulted in her losing the CEO job. The ones she didn't sell, she had to surrender to the chairman.

She owned a building but used it as collateral with a loan shark to get the money to bribe the subcontractor and frame BH for embezzlement. 

She's broke.

Another part of this is these well off grown children never think to save their own money. The money they use is always the money they get from the parents of their wealthy families. Any money they may receive as a salary is spent fast cause they know they will be able to get more or use the credit card under the parents name. That is why when they decide to leave the family or they get kicked out  they end up with nothing to their name. I also see this as a way for the parents to control them even if they are in their 30's and 40's.

SA is a prime example of arrogance and snobbery. SA sees herself as better than BH and everyone because of how she grew up. She has ridiculed BH and her step family because she does not want to be associated with them and live that life. In her mind her part in that family is just and BH is the interloper who is taking everything from her. No matter how much she is told that it was never her place SA does not want to think of it. It never occurred to her to put aside something for a rainy day because she is the daughter of that family and will always have access to the money. The name, the status and the money is what is her biggest draw and for her to loose it is her greatest fear. SA has installed these same screwed values in her bratty daughter.

Its why she is so shocked that she got kicked out. She thought that no matter what she did she would still be able to stay there and live well. Only the Chairman is fed up with her trying to hurt others and being greedy and selfish. SA does not understand he is trying to make her humble to realize where she was was not a right to have nice things and enjoy a good education and live well but it was a privilege. She could have ended up after the switch in a totally different type of family dynamic.  Unfortunately SA sees it as they are kicking her out to replace her and not that she herself is the cause of her predicament. She lost her stocks and was demoted to intern from her last bit of criminal activity and it should have been a warning to her to cut it out and do right but alas SA is the hard headed type and I really have to wonder to what end she will come to by the end of this drama. If she had left BH alone things would be a bit different. If she had curbed her crazy jealousy and greed things would be different. Instead it has only fueled her obsessive ways even more until she will harm others once again. 

Archived