[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I like your date because of all the 2’s but I’m thinking they both like spring so it should definitely be during the spring. I’m planning an outdoors wedding and it would be freezing cold in Korea in February. Hahaha, I should seriously entertain myself with writing a fanfic because at this point, I’m imagining things that aren’t real :lol:

Hahahaha I had to donate points for this! 

Scenario 2 became true and we are sailing happily, off into the horizon. :lol:

We always win! Because oppa loves kge :P:lol:

While Mrs. Sunshine enjoying her "Silent Mode" ...

I Realized .. that's a very special present for Mr. Giddy , why ?

She don't want to steal all the attention for him. Bday is his.. hers will come in d next 10 days ... Waiting for his action than ... :glasses:

Oh me look so wise ...:loveu:

The truth is I want she post their Pict. On his bday .... :crazily:

• LOL 16

I thought i read somewhere (is it here?), that LMH prefers girls call him LMH-ssi, not oppa.. at least for first meeting.. he doesnt really like girls calling him oppa.. so i tried to find the interview but i only found this.. 

14. Lee Min Ho also said that he needs a girl who respects elderly..maybe he will prefer a girl who calls him "Lee Min Ho ssi" that "Oppa" at the first time he meet her, Lee Min Ho seems to not look so happy when girls call him "Oppa". 

Ahhhh, so only at first meeting? yet someone called him sunbaenim for too long and he's not happy either.. :happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, acyellowsc said:

I don't know if you guys still need this, but let me provide you with the translation of what they're saying on the video :

LMH : The guys here are not the type of personality where they can do this (ruffling hair as his hand gestured). PD-nim can't do it too, right? I can't do it either. What about you, hyung? Do you do it? (I think he's talking with Choi Jinhyuk there, but some said it's Kim Woobin, so idk)

CJH : Do what?

LMH : When you find a girl is cute, do you do it to her?

CJH : Of course. I'm good at that.

For further interpretation, I leave it all to your imagination, gurl

Thank you for this! I’m guessing he finds kge so cute, he can’t help it. My shipping heart is happy. 

:cutekitty:

@MinGoLove yes, it’s true, fans think he prefers to be called Min Ho ssi. 

Now, now, now, look what we have here. Seems like lmh is breaking all rules to get closer to kge palli palli. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4

36 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

I thought i read somewhere (is it here?), that LMH prefers girls call him LMH-ssi, not oppa.. at least for first meeting.. he doesnt really like girls calling him oppa.. so i tried to find the interview but i only found this.. 

14. Lee Min Ho also said that he needs a girl who respects elderly..maybe he will prefer a girl who calls him "Lee Min Ho ssi" that "Oppa" at the first time he meet her, Lee Min Ho seems to not look so happy when girls call him "Oppa". 

Ahhhh, so only at first meeting? yet someone called him sunbaenim for too long and he's not happy either.. :happyshakes:

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Thank you for this! I’m guessing he finds kge so cute, he can’t help it. My shipping heart is happy. 

:cutekitty:

@MinGoLove yes, it’s true, fans think he prefers to be called Min Ho ssi. 

Now, now, now, look what we have here. Seems like lmh is breaking all rules to get closer to kge palli palli. :D 

Basically this. Breaking all he thought he didn't like with KGE. Wants to pat her head. Wants her to call him oppa. 

:Ohboy3:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

I saw some pics in IG on fans sending gifts to his MYM office. Wow, I must say his office looks big and classy. To think that his agency only has him as their sole actor. He must be doing very well. I mean, I know he is doing well, but it must be SO WELL to sustain as a business with only LMH as their sole source income, right?

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Miss.Zinu said:

hello talisman troopers!:heart: 

At this point, I'm really tempted to put real talismans the next time we send gifts to both of them :w00t: I wonder how they will react?? 

Hello and hi to the royal court ladies!! I still miss seeing them together - -whether in the series, their bts or lovestagrams. Take me back to 2-3 weeks ago! :tears: 

• Sad 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I think this has been dissected to death but since we are looking back at LMH words and actions, 

I still cannot wrap my head around his insta posts on the sunset pic and seaside pic with KGE. 

100% promo intent? It is not his style. I have taken a look at a number of Korean actors ig...none has these sort of pictures for promo of their shows...

So if not 100% intent, why then? An intro of things to come. 

What if nothing comes after these postings? Hmmm

Does LMH have a habit of deleting posts from his IG after a show etc?

Ugh. It is killing me. Need to stop analysing. :crazily:

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

56 minutes ago, graceyco said:

At this point, I'm really tempted to put real talismans the next time we send gifts to both of them :w00t: I wonder how they will react?? 

Hello and hi to the royal court ladies!! I still miss seeing them together - -whether in the series, their bts or lovestagrams. Take me back to 2-3 weeks ago! :tears: 

Yo, RCLs, you’ve got to stop being so hilarious because I’m losing all my soompi points :lol::lol::lol:

Hehehe, you wish to be taken back but I wish to have a peek into the future because I’m convinced these two will get married one day Hahahaha.

@HR. I love the caption, “GURL I DON’T THINK HE ACTUALLY HAS ANY PLAN OF LETTING YOU GO. YOU’RE THE ONE! 

WORD. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 13

@Kim Ta Mi OMG OMG I was smiling like a fool while reading that tweet. I love how creative fans have been to keep our shipping hearts alive. I've seen various fan made content using those same clips and I love all of them. I particularly like this fmv: https://youtu.be/HWt8f-pCHIg. I haven't seen it here recently so I just wanna share it for anyone who wants to gush over LMHxKGE even more. :wub:

@Heretorant I've been seeing "RCL" on a lot of posts, what does it mean? 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Prerna said:

Guys do fans gift such expensive stuff to all celebs ????

I thought it was just cakes and flowers and  soft toys 

I hope those Hermes and givenchy are not by someone special........

just can  minoz please throw some light on this ?????

and I am craving to know wht the effing are those stack of boxes ???? 

Pardon me if this has been addressed cos am still backtracking

Yes, some celebrities receive expensive gifts from fans. The Hermes & Givenchy shopping bags are from groups of loyal fans. I think one is from TH.  The Hermes is a tray with design of horses. Very nice, noh?

YocNgE8.png

The stacks of boxes to his left are boxes of minomi dolls from his fans, to be donated to LMH's former school.

• Like 3
  • Love 6