[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

25 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So you are saying they buy minomi and gift it back to him?????

Chinese translated:

This year’s birthday should be supported. The community responded to the activities initiated by Korean fans and participated in the donation of the small minomi project in the form of public welfare. Because too many flower baskets in the past have turned into beautiful garbage in the end, so we hope that this year’s gift is a more meaningful birthday gift. A total of 34 small minomis should be assisted by the Taiwan Minuozi Society this time, donated by Mr. Li Minhao to the children of the school. Here, I wish Li Minhao an actor .. Happy birthday! ...Thank you for coming to this world to bring us goodness and warmth. Enjoy this day, happy birthday!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

2. So you guys are saying minoz and OIM club are different ppl (mainly all are gals in both I think)

Hahahahahaha, this made me laugh. OIM is not a real thing :lol:

It’s a term made up for fans who want to keep their oppa to themselves. 

:loolz:

Minoz is lmh’s official fanclub. Similar to arjenia for kge. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

now gals I am shocked seeing this...:

if she has done this than it’s another level madness....:

My ovaries have burst out seeing this....

like wht the effing tattoo.....

this is enslaving craze ya ....::

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, krish indu said:

No offense to the other drama. But can't understand the double standard of the media

It’s ok to compare BR and TKEM because they’re broadcasted on the same channel but in terms of IOTNBO, it’s cable so 6% is a very good start! Cable and sbs are two different things. 6% on cable is considered a hit. 

The only thing that bothers me is cable dramas are not aired on Wavve. So of course people watching are only going to be watching through cable. TKEM suffered the disadvantage of airing on sbs and Wavve at the same time. 

Though, I will have to say, there’s definitely some biasness going on. Praising BR while they couldn’t stop criticizing TKEM? I’m not saying to criticize BR, I’m just saying TKEM is on another level of quality! 

Anyway, I think I’ll let it go and just accept. I hope lmh and kge move on to better projects. I hope their next projects are major hits domestically and internationally. :) 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahahahaha, this made me laugh. OIM is not a real thing :lol:

It’s a term made up for fans who want to keep their oppa to themselves. 

:loolz:

Minoz is lmh’s official fanclub. Similar to arjenia for kge. 

See I am a complete dork with this whole minozi world it’s like they are so possessive about there oppa I feel they must have there own tribe ....:

so there are few OIM in the minoz world and that’s why the whole trauma...:

I hope there are no OIM here otherwise I am a dead meat.....

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, krish indu said:

No offense to the other drama. But can't understand the double standard of the media

Believe me, even I hate reading that. I think Knetz are more critical towards KES bcause all KES prev dramas managed to hit double digit ratings. Some of them are really well written eg: Mr Sunshine. So ppl hv a really high expectation towards TKEM

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

It’s ok to compare BR and TKEM because they’re broadcasted on the same channel but in terms of IOTNBO, it’s cable so 6% is a very good start! Cable and sbs are two different things. 6% on cable is considered a hit. 

The only thing that bothers me is cable dramas are not aired on Wavve. So of course people watching are only going to be watching through cable. TKEM suffered airing on sbs, wavve and Netflix. 

Anyway, I think I’ll let it go and just accept. I hope lmh and kge moves on to better projects. I hope their next projects are major hits domestically and internationally. :) 

Ya i get the rating things.i have no prblm with it. But now they are talking about international viewers. It got me on my nerves. Now they remember international viewers. 

All are criticizing tkem like this is the worst drama that ever had made in Korea. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Now I have few questions about how these fans work in sk and whts the whole deal.....

1. Whts the whole deal with minoz and why there are so many different minoz like every country has a minoz group?????

2. So you guys are saying minoz and OIM club are different ppl (mainly all are gals in both I think)

3. Whts the deal with minomi so is it easily available in the market in store,,,I thought Its been sold only through there website????

4. How do they send all these gifts and stuff like if I wish to send one how does it work ????? 
it’s like there are so many rules and regulations to connect......

sorry boz things work differently in my country so just curious.....

1. Minoz is his fan club name but they come from all over the world so

taiwan Minoz are fans from Taiwan...like netflix korea, Netflix India etc etc

2. OIM club is what we term those fans who may be Minoz or not - Oppa is Mine club

3. Probably much thought has been put into this and they ordered early. So instead of flowers (which will have a short shelf life), Minoz group from Taiwan decides to do something meaningful. ( I know Sometimes Japan and SK fans will

donate rice to needy Organizations on behalf of the stars)

4. Possibly best bet is to send to their management company. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, krish indu said:

Ya i get the rating things.i have no prblm with it. But now they are talking about international viewers. It got me on my nerves. Now they remember international viewers. 

HA! You’re right!

And now I’m angry! 

:rage:

I will never get over this, I guess. Every time I think about it, I can’t help feeling bad for TKEM. Why such unfair treatment? 

fiwieheozhaoaklsbfekehsoshaoshorbe

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, Prerna said:
now gals I am shocked seeing this...:

if she has done this than it’s another level madness....:

My ovaries have burst out seeing this....

like wht the effing tattoo.....

this is enslaving craze ya ....::

It seems that "she saw something beautiful" so she wanted to make it permanent :glasses:

So better you two be together soon, king and queen. 

Otherwise she should make appointment for tattoo removal later on, lol

• LOL 9

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HA! You’re right!

And now I’m angry! 

I will never get over this, I guess. Every time I think about it, I can’t help feeling bad for TKEM. Why such unfair treatment? 

But as I said before I feel somewhere even the production and marketing team is to be blamed if they had done lottt of pre launch advertising for local sk ppl they could have had different mind set maybe...:

but yes comparing two dramas with such unethical mindset is off 

I feel that with GODs grace tkem worked wonders internationally if and I say if it would have doomed wht the hell would have these companies done than

i feel in the end the writer and stars take the backlash ......

I agree that a script is the back bone for any drama and the stars are the heart and soul but sometimes there hard work also gets suffered if the whole marketing and production team don’t work on point....

so sad that the viewers have such a narrow mindset with the way they think the drama works......

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

1. Minoz is his fan club name but they come from all over the world so

taiwan Minoz are fans from Taiwan...like netflix korea, Netflix India etc etc

2. OIM club is what we term those fans who may be Minoz or not - Oppa is Mine club

3. Probably much thought has been put into this and they ordered early. So instead of flowers (which will have a short shelf life), Minoz group from Taiwan decides to do something meaningful. ( I know Sometimes Japan and SK fans will

donate rice to needy Organizations on behalf of the stars)

4. Possibly best bet is to send to their management company. 

Thank you babes for explaining so

nicely ..::::gamsamida 

• Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The only thing that bothers me is cable dramas are not aired on Wavve. So of course people watching are only going to be watching through cable. TKEM suffered the disadvantage of airing on sbs and Wavve at the same time. 

Reveal hidden contents

Though, I will have to say, there’s definitely some biasness going on. Praising BR while they couldn’t stop criticizing TKEM? I’m not saying to criticize BR, I’m just saying TKEM is on another level of quality! 

Anyway, I think I’ll let it go and just accept. I hope lmh and kge move on to better projects. I hope their next projects are major hits domestically and internationally. :) 

IOTNBO's ratings dipped significantly for the second episode though.  Which is surprising  to fans of the lead actors since even much maligned shows like Arthdal Chronicles increased in ratings from the first to the second episode.

While I like IOTNBO so far, it's a bit of a heavy drama.  They can't make it a light drama lest they be accused of making light of mental illness.  So I was really not that surprised at the lukewarm reception after the first episode.  But still too early to tell.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

It seems that "she saw something beautiful" so she wanted to make it permanent :glasses:

So better you two be together soon, king and queen. 

Otherwise she should make appointment for tattoo removal later on, lol

I think she is a big fan of kge 

she has a maple leaf and kge signature also as her tattoo.....

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HA! You’re right!

And now I’m angry! 

it's like saying you hate math but you love leegon.

math is tkem, lee gon is BR.

they are inseparable but you can't seem to love both equally. 

i don't make any sense and i know it :Twerkdatbutt:

• Confused 1
  • LOL 6