[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Just now, edigital said:

i'd rather see KGE and LMH in another show/movie but their chances of acting out as a couple again is too slim. As of yet I have not seen 2 korean dramas with the exact same lead. 

There are lists of lead stars that actually do another project together.

Lee Seung-gi and Suzy

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae

Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara

These are some of the popular stars that act together in more than one drama. But please do note that these couples' relationship is purely platonic. I'd rather not see KGE and LMH together again in one screen if that can mean romantic involvement with each other. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

These imaginations are a different level.....

I recommend don’t get to deep it’s highly toxic gals we won’t be able to come out..

it’s like we have entered a black hole....

LMH & kge and now hyunbin & son ye Jin 

since yesterday I feel we are sailing two ships now .....

why the effing so much stress

• LOL 6

6 minutes ago, pretty_JULY said:

There are lists of lead stars that actually do another project together.

Lee Seung-gi and Suzy

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae

Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara

These are some of the popular stars that act together in more than one drama. But please do note that these couple's relationship are purely platonic. I'd rather not see KGE and LMH together again in one screen if that can mean romantic involment with each other. 

Let me add to your list:

Lee Jun Ki and Moon Chae Won

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum

These imaginations are a different level.....
I recommend don’t get to deep it’s highly toxic gals we won’t be able to come out..
it’s like we have entered a black hole....
LMH & kge and now hyunbin & son ye Jin 
since yesterday I feel we are sailing two ships now .....
why the effing so much stress

Lol yes, at this point, we’re sailing two ships lol.

But no, no, no, I don’t like the narrative of MinEun fighting and lmh not willing to apologize lol. 

• LOL 4

20 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m just a “normal” girl living in the city of Los Angeles. If normal means a crazy fangirl for the past 8 years, then I’m normal alright. HA! I’ve met A LOT of Korean celebrities lol. I can be a pap if I wanted :lol:. Did I forget to mention I’ve seen lmh and kge together? :lol: I mean it. I saw them at the bifan awards ceremony in 2015. So to think about it, I was fated to love them together hahaha. 

I joked that if lmh and kge comes to LA, I will catch them and share with you girls on here but it’s really not a joke lol. Like I said, I met the songsong couple here at LAX. It’s easy, just stay up to date with all celebrities. Most fans from South Korea will update when they’re leaving and their destination. Look up the flights from there to the destination and you’ll know which flight they’re taking and when they’ll land. Ok, I’ve said enough. Now you all know I’m crazy! :lol:

@Heretorant LOL you’re the funniest - I’m from LA too I used to live in ktown - sorry kind of random question but I’m curious are you Asian? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m just a “normal” girl living in the city of Los Angeles. If normal means a crazy fangirl for the past 8 years, then I’m normal alright. HA! I’ve met A LOT of Korean celebrities lol. I can be a pap if I wanted :lol:. Did I forget to mention I’ve seen lmh and kge together? :lol: I mean it. I saw them at the bifan awards ceremony in 2015. So to think about it, I was fated to love them together hahaha. 

I joked that if lmh and kge comes to LA, I will catch them and share with you girls on here but it’s really not a joke lol. Like I said, I met the songsong couple here at LAX. It’s easy, just stay up to date with all celebrities. Most fans from South Korea will update when they’re leaving and their destination. Look up the flights from there to the destination and you’ll know which flight they’re taking and when they’ll land. Ok, I’ve said enough. Now you all know I’m crazy! :lol:

For reaall?? i admire your dedication as a fangirl, lol :D

My close friend has also been an avid fangirl for years, she's been BTS fangirl since i don't know when.

However if MinEun happened to come to my country (together), perhaps i'll consider trying my luck at the airport too :D

• LOL 7

39 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

An effortless and whimsical one, somewhere out in the middle of nowhere. 

The bride will be dressed in a simple but chic wedding dress. Most likely Chanel. 

Her bouquet of flowers will look something like this, as though you just stumbled upon a field of flowers and grabbed a handful of it. Not too “put together.”

And as she’s walking down the aisle, the groom will be in tears. 

Yo, I just legit planned their whole wedding in my head. Please tell me this is normal. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, yes. This is totally the new normal.

Lets all blame the pandemic for this.

:approves:

• LOL 7

Off topic.

After getting tangled with this KDrama and shipping frenzy, I spent most of my money with Korean food, my comcast bill has more Korean channel subscriptions, and I don’t find anyone else attractive other than Koreans. I am even imagining myself going to Itaewon or Busan and meet my future love of my life there, jamanchu style. Ahhhhh... he has to know how to hug so tight. Anyone going through something similar?

NB: i haven’t been liking LMH posts in Insta as I’m not pleased he’s not giving us hints about him and KGE.

• LOL 16

38 minutes ago, Prerna said:

just check this guys ....

this fan is saying LMH replied to her post and not through his own accnt but a new different accnt....

just check the whole video.....

hmmm i dont believe this..

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Off topic.

After getting tangled with this KDrama and shipping frenzy, I spent most of my money with Korean food, my comcast bill has more Korean channel subscriptions, and I don’t find anyone else attractive other than Koreans. I am even imagining myself going to Itaewon or Busan and meet my future love of my life there, jamanchu style. Ahhhhh... he has to know how to hug so tight. Anyone going through something similar?

NB: i haven’t been liking LMH posts in Insta as I’m not pleased he’s not giving us hints about him and KGE.

Hollywood seems meh to me now...I’d rather travel to Seoul than LA these days. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Off topic.

@Kaydeelee your post made me laugh the most today :joy:

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Let me add to your list:

Lee Jun Ki and Moon Chae Won

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum

Spoiler

Park shin hye and jung yong hwa almost made it 3x pairing with..THE HEIRS hahahah

https://www.soompi.com/article/587015wpp/jung-yong-hwa-rejected-kim-woo-bins-the-heirs-role-because

I really love their pairing on screen then and was hoping they could be something off screen but actually they just have a platonic rship..just like LDW and LDH..i love them as drama couple and hoping they were something more but it turned out to be a platonic one as well..binjin reminded me of them

though i don't ship them like how i ship KGE/LMH...I'm anxious for our couple..yes we need to send them our hospital bills for insomnia and smartphone related hand injury :lol:

• LOL 7

13 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

is it normal for bday boy to be this quiet on his bday? Anything from agency? It’s eerily quiet...*imagining DND hung outside jeju room door*:doggie:

MYMent just needs to take a photo of the sign and tag ggone and actorleeminho. No further caption needed.

:Megathanks:

• LOL 22

Gals I wanna post one more amazing Thrust act by our lover boy 

it’s purely boz I feel it’s sexy and sooo much swag...:

and yeah I am not offending anyone here or someone untouchable like MR. LMH 

so bear with me and enjoy on your own risk....

**** disclaimer: I am not offending anyone here I loved it....so I shared it.....:fingerheartx:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

Just now, wookyoung6 said:

I know that the probability of her posting anything almost close to zero, but I'm still hopeful. Sorry but not sorry for this feeling of sadness. What a long way to go for this journey as shipper. 

I agree this whole shipping thing is getting on my nerves now but frankly I am loving it it has become our own life drama now 

with all ups and downs and happiness and sad days .....

We have all become MELO QUEENS

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Prerna said:

Gals I wanna post one more amazing Thrust act by our lover boy 

it’s purely boz I feel it’s sexy and sooo much swag...:

and yeah I am not offending anyone here or someone untouchable like MR. LMH 

so bear with me and enjoy on your own risk....

I’m sorry to ma own boy, I should never watch any hip thrusting from him! NEVER! In fact, I don’t like it from any other men either. Just not my thing lol :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

10 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

Hollywood seems meh to me now...I’d rather travel to Seoul than LA these days. 

Yeah me too..after being introduced to my 1st kdrama full house then first drama i enjoyed princess hours..i couldn't enjoy hollywood movies anymore..im just into kdrama since and I'd choose to go korea at any opportunity..and i love love korean food..

After watching tkem and seeing our couple..i don't know but they set the standards so high other couple pairing on screen will look mehh to me now :crybaby:

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

I’m sorry to ma own boy, I should never watch any hip thrusting from him! NEVER! In fact, I don’t like it from any other men either. Just not my thing lol :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry but in this one he has that element of swag but still needs to work more....

• LOL 5