[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, didn’t you see? I sacrificed myself for an hour and left and came back and *poof* there it was, the proof our ship sailed! 

And now I can’t go back to sleep because I’m too excited! Mr. and Mrs. Excited-to-be-around-each-other rubbed off on me. I’m bouncing off the walls at 2 am. :lol:

It's alright, you're getting ur 2nd wind, and can stay up to watch TKEM as soon as it drops on Netflix!

• LOL 9

5 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Sorry, I’m still not through with that smile towards the end of the video... The smile says, “we will continue this later, babe, okay?” 

eeeeeeeeeekkkk

I am squealing like crazy.

Lemme squeal with you.  Gahhhhh, that tenderness when he asked her "It hurts? Because you got stabbed?" (translation by jy_cohh -- thank you!) plus that touch to the tummy like she really got hurt....  eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk:love:

giphy.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, Prerna said:

why are they making such sounds????? 
It’s as if he had some extasy pills and ran towards her......it’s sounding so horny....

Oh my gawd!why this sounded soooooo sexy!!! Kill me la kill me...how many tissue box will I need later 

• LOL 13

9 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

What if he waits until her birthday?

LMH makes an announcement: I would like to say Happy Birthday to my girlfriend. :wub:

Can WE wait that long???

Our pending LAWSUIT needs a dateline, and our hearts need to be soothed.

• LOL 15

5 minutes ago, Prerna said:

why are they making such sounds????? 
It’s as if he had some extasy pills and ran towards her......it’s sounding so horny....

I laughed so loudly after reading this. Kids r looking at me strangely.

• LOL 12

15 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

He is just taking the chance to play as much as he can with her hair.

The vibe is really so intimate, that they are just talking as a normal couple, gently bantering.

In the actual scene, did he mess up her hair again? I dont seem to recall having that....

And KGE was taking advantage of the opportunity. Wahahahah... Poor LMH, was left defenseless.

• LOL 14

2 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Can WE wait that long???

Our pending LAWSUIT needs a dateline, and our hearts need to be soothed.

Our queen should announce it then. :joy:

Wasn't she going to announce to KOC she's the queen? She'll just have to do the same on his birthday. :phew:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

Oh my gawd!why this sounded soooooo sexy!!! Kill me la kill me...how many tissue box will I need later 

And she sounded sooooo manja!!eeeekkkkk...I’m such a delulu...so giddy watching these good looking human in love 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4