[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, mingomingo said:

also the black heart..... hahahahaha

So the thing is why using word actor and why bh is asking such questions?????

and my biggest question why are there agencies putting up stuff and mostly bh that also so late in the night ?????

they have released spoilers ya!!!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

i cry a a lot...:bawling:..much more worse than when KS & JET in Goblin..cause this LG & JTE, they still alive..yet their fate so cruel...they longing and love each other to deep..especially JTE..really hits her so hard..they really never give up to each other...for this moment, i just cherish their moment and at the same time preparing a lot box of tissues for the final episode...for the reality one, LMH & KGE..you better get your feelings much more..i really cry a lot because of you guys...gimme some happy news...hahahahhah...:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

33 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I was expecting a nice warm KISS during the bed scene......

sorry my devil mind was disappointed......

my bad and my imagination ran wild...:rolleyes::ph34r: 

Definitely all shippers hope, even a soft and quick peck is okay, but...

She-devil-KES: Nuh-uh :naughty:

Mr. All-In should just did an adlib or twos :phew:B)

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Photos released by bh entertainment ....it’s happy ending guys they are looking so in love together.....my heart has stopped....

My husband just had to spoil my story with his logic (actually a logic that i had in mind but in denial) just to annoy me.  Is that Lee Gon or Ji Hun :confounded: because if they kill LR which LG and Yeong is planning, it changes everything. 

Anyway, back to our OTP,  their sweet moments together, I only saw KGE and LMH.  I am not sure if I am ready to let them go next week  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Photos released by bh entertainment ....it’s happy ending guys they are looking so in love together.....my heart has stopped....

Every time sweet MinEun content is posted, my heart stops, my mind stops and even time stops... ...cos I'm not sure I wanna move on from TKEM... :bawling:

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Okay so what games are both agencies playing now??? KGE agency even released their couple pics that hasn't been shown yet... both of them looking at each other lovingly :heart:

Big news for sure. They are just softening the blow.

Come on agencies, we don't need softening... We need the news NOW!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

5 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Big news for sure. They are just softening the blow.

Come on agencies, we don't need softening... We need the news NOW!

Exactly... both agencies are posting on behalf of them today with highly cryptic posts... :D

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 8

30 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Omg .....hotness overload.....he looks so sexy and awesome in the uniform....my heart has stopped....:D

KGE must have surely fallen for him after looking him in this outfit.....:sweatingbullets:

Where is this from, Chingu?? Another spoiler?! OMFG ... what the hell ... it’s like EVERYONE is spying on our thread and majorly trolling us???

Is it usual to release so MANY spoilers??

Why does it seem like the agencies are BURSTING to tell us something?? 
Sigh ... realistically, I think they’re just trolling us! Hahahaha!!

And I totally didn’t expect the sweet moments from Uri Beloved Couple! Although it was SO SAD .... 

Spoiler

The part when LG told JY that he needed more time to say goodbye, at least till TE can WASH HER FACE!! That reminded me of how LMH was LAUGHING MADLY during the Jenga game, when KGE replied to the question: What’s the first thing you do in the morning? - she replied: WASH MY FACE! And LMH started LAUGHING like it’s the GREATEST JOKE?? 
Did LMH ad-lib this??? 

Hmmm ... the line between Drama & Reality is getting thinner and thinner ... for Uri Beloved Couple!! :wub:

Or is it just our COLLECTIVE Delulu???

WHAT have they done to us???

#IhaveFAITH *PRAYING/HOPING/WISHING/

WAVING TALISMANS REALLY HIGH for Uri Beloved Couple to be from #ReeltoREAL ... :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, graceyco said:

So, chinggu @singersleeps and I agree that this is an adlib.

Minossi seems surprised :w00t:

102593534-180166850087677-56735292097656

No one can convince otherwise that they are not dating... it's as clear as it can be... this is filmed in May after the fatal kiss and 08 May infamous pic by LMH....

• Like 4
  • Love 4

oh gosh now I demand SBS to release episode 15 BTS with no cut in the sweet moments! 

btw is it normal for an agency to release pics in their official socmeds that includes another actor/actress? I mean just like MYM release pics in their IG showing scene of LMH and KGE (not just LMH) and so does BHEnt released the pics of KGE with LMH. Need enlightment on this tee hee.

• LOL 10