[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

17 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Friend, please avoid that blog. I have to specifically block her site. I kept lurking to see if with each episode she would have to say something nice, but no.... she only post the low ratings and kept harping on “no chemistry” , and most of the commenters also on her side. Even there were legit mean comments towards KGE. I backtrack all of her post about LMH alL the way to 2011, and she has always been indifferent about LMH and her post mostly rather snarky and a bit sarcastic towards him. She only

posted anger ranking and good data ranking when the king wasn’t at the top, and after episode 12 when the king got almost #1 or 2, and too good data poll, she never post it. Basically she always highlighted the SBS ratings and not all the other rankings that the king tops

bottom line, she is not LMH fan girl. Not even close. She post about TKEM becuz that post generated the most comments and clickbait to her site. Even after a while a few commenters (who didn’t even like TKEM) started calling her out on how obvious it is that she is posting about TKEM and LMH  for traffic!

In the beginning of this post, I explained how she is not LMH FAN GIRL. But yeah her and her meannies commenting on how KGE is miscast and didn’t have any chemistry with LMH is getting old. She is bitter cause she had to post about the actors she doesn’t like to generate view, because posts about her fave oppas didn’t generate any traffic and comments as much as LMH/TKEM. 

I visited that blog too once, with the purpose of trying to understand haters' perspective, in hope for me to remain objective regarding TKEM and this ship.

Well, yea, turned out to result in nothing, the nasty comments are mostly useless and superficial. They didn't even grasp the story properly (i doubted they were able to understand its depth :sweatingbullets:). I still don't get their tenacity, investing their time to watch all TKEM episodes they said they could not enjoy only to write bad reviews and increase the blog traffic. But don't worry, with many people support TKEM and MinEun couple, they will become insignificant. We don't want to get polluted by their negativity, so i agree with @scrawford's point let's just keep spreading our love for TKEM and MinEun couple, don't give a richard simmons about them

• Love 7
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I wanna add:

There are many (fun) alternate ships to board or to soften the withdrawal.  I may be the odd one here as I am already thinking KGE's next pairing needs to and must be hotter than LMH (but i can't seem to think of anyone at the moment). Please don't kill me or kick me out from here :ph34r:

*ninja run*

This guy? Timeless... Sigh

W1J2Wc.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

3 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Now my view is there would be no denial statements boz the biggest reason is if they had to deny it they should have done it long time back it’s not like they don’t know wht the whole social platform are talking and imagining about there stars...in fact they are trying to support the whole thing by making there own strategy about how to handle the after effects.....the way there managnt is supporting them talks volume .....

now we just have to give them all time and enjoy our time here..:.:.i have full faith in our couple they will not gamble with there careers like this by putting up pics and that to when it’s there come back.period ....they are respected celebrities in there own industry they have to put on some decorum with there behaviour....they just can’t fool around like this and play with there fans feelings.....I also am dead sure they know (wht meal we are cooking about them both) 

Yessss. I love you for this. Thank you. Based from observation, in the entertainment industry, being in a relationship is always a gamble. These two are well known SoKor actors.  I also wanna bring up the fact that LMH is also a top Hallyu star and a hearthrob. Someone mentioned here earlier that some korean netizens were commenting that if they care about KGE, they shouldn't ship her with LMH. Some Knetz mentioned how hard it must be to date someone like LMH because he has a legion of fans and unfortunately some belong to the OIM category.  And sadly, they have a point. Heck, even my 69 year old dad knows who LMH is. And he has never watched a single kdrama in his life. But the thing is, no one can tell you otherwise who to date. And I feel like KGE won't be bothered by that. I think she has already made her  choice with her cryptic IG posts. I think she has already decided to open up to him regardless of the repercussions. And who wouldn't fall for a guy like LMH? Seriously. Thanks to some fellow RCLs here who are long time LMH fans, a lot of us were able to see how LMH is such a sweet and down to earth actor regardless of his fame. 

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:
8 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I wanna add:

There are many (fun) alternate ships to board or to soften the withdrawal.  I may be the odd one here as I am already thinking KGE's next pairing needs to and must be hotter than LMH (but i can't seem to think of anyone at the moment). Please don't kill me or kick me out from here :ph34r:

*ninja run*

No worries LMH will make sure KGE is well satisfied **ahem** so there's no way she will think another actor will be hotter than him..:naughty:

@extrodinairey Hahahaha I’m laughing so hard at your “please don’t kill me or kick me out.” 

But, but, but MinEun’s chemistry is unmatched! Yes they all have great chemistry but unlike MinEun. The two together, love with their whole entire bodies! Me thinks their chemistry is off the charts because they really have a thing for each other. So in the future, it’s unlikely they’ll come across this type of chemistry again unless they’re into their next partner, which means our ship sinks lol. 

Needs and must be hotter than lmh? I dare you challenge. I can’t think of any. :lol: Hotter? In my book, none. As hot? Plenty! There are a ton of good looking actors lol. 

@effyisme You makes me think things hahaha. I’m wishing they’re in bed together right about now. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Now these are exactly my thoughts if they realise it than it’s euphoria......it’s GOD has given them signal And said guys this is the limit I can glide you through after this it’s you guys who have to realise and take it forward.....

both started again in k drama after 3 years......

both met again for/through Kim Eun Sook.....

both want to get married and start a family.....

now if they do get together and walk the aisle I am dead sure they are going to thank KES she has played the role of FAIRY GODMOTHER for them....

omg I just want to go sk and pull them together and tell everything I am feeling right now.....

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I get it and I’m completely fine with her not becoming his queen now but I felt like the writer threw Luna in there to make it another obstacle for them, which I found was unnecessary. I assume at one point of her life, JTE will be willing to leave and become his queen right? Because he is the king and he needs an heir. But throwing Luna in there is kind of telling us that it won’t be possible. @inbetween0and1 yes, he can forge an identity for JTE and I’ll like to come to that conclusion but I wish it wasn’t left for us to decide. Imo, that wasn’t what the writer was going for. She purposely placed Luna there for a reason. In my head, even if Luna is there, it’s possible for JTE to become queen but I somehow feel like writer wanted us to believe it’s impossible. What I mean is, I don’t buy the reason why they can’t get married. I’m also bitter because she gave everyone a happy happy ending but gave LeeEul a happy but not completely happy ending. I prefer she just left the other unnecessary couples out. ES and Nari, I approve. SJ and Luna, though, was unnecessary and placed there to pose a challenge to LeeEul. The ending made me feel happy for everyone except LeeEul. There’s a part of me that wonders whether they grew old traveling and seeing each other only on weekends or eventually got married and settled. And I would have been fine with this ending had the writer not wrote Luna and SJ’s story. Because, like I said, I don’t buy what she was trying to throw out there with Luna’s story. Two people of different worlds should not live in the same world but SJ and his counterpart lived in Korea for years and years and SJ was just fine. Lady Noh is proof that’s it’s possible for someone in Korea to live in Corea. The king should have enough power to give JTE an identity. It shouldn’t be too big a deal that the queen looks like Luna because doppelgängers do exist. In my book, there’s no problem here but the writer wants us to think there is. 

I don’t care so much about a super happy ending. I care about an ending that makes sense. To me, SJ and Luna did not make sense and it doesn’t make sense why JTE and LG can’t get married. 

I think I’ve said too much. I still like this drama regardless. The ending, I don’t hate, I just don’t love. 

Exactly my thoughts on the ending !! 

After they went through so much they should be able to live together in KOC . JTE can travel on weekends to her world and her father easily  if they can travel to different universe and time and all! 

Everyone absolutely everyone got happy ending but LeeEul. Thats why I am unable to enjoy those date scenes much after LG and JTE finally meet specially where JTE had to hide from everyone in the palace . Doesn't make sense to me at all. 

When there were dopplegangers running around in same universe  LG didn't find it risky to announce her queen why now !!

I felt really bad with the PMs kid scene . I so wished LeeEul had a domestic scene preferably with a kid !  

• Like 4
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, hannahmikhaila said:

But the thing is, no one can tell you otherwise who to date. And I feel like KGE won't be bothered by that. I think she has already made her  choice with her cryptic IG posts. I think she has already decided to open up to him regardless of the repercussions. And who wouldn't fall for a guy like LMH? Seriously. Thanks to some fellow RCLs here who are long time LMH fans, a lot of us were able to see how LMH is such a sweet and down to earth actor regardless of his fame. 

I do love reading this and the various iterations of the RCLs in this thread. I believe so too. I also don't think they're the type who would go around and hype it all up just for promo promo. They could have easily chosen a safer route but they opted to choose cryptic, subtle posts. 

Just like what you ladies say, it takes two to tango (and I think the two are already entangled in this dance/or any kind of entanglement haha :w00t:) as we've seen their relationship progress from the earlier bts to the latest bts.

In my opinion, I think she's already there too. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

W1J2Wc.jpg

GO FOR IT!

He’s married! 

That’ll be a platonic relationship at its best! Lol.

Also, I love Won Bin’s visuals but personally, his personality is very bland to me. I just can’t love him because he lacks personality lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I get it and I’m completely fine with her not becoming his queen now but I felt like the writer threw Luna in there to make it another obstacle for them, which I found was unnecessary. I assume at one point of her life, JTE will be willing to leave and become his queen right? Because he is the king and he needs an heir. But throwing Luna in there is kind of telling us that it won’t be possible. @inbetween0and1 yes, he can forge an identity for JTE and I’ll like to come to that conclusion but I wish it wasn’t left for us to decide. Imo, that wasn’t what the writer was going for. She purposely placed Luna there for a reason. In my head, even if Luna is there, it’s possible for JTE to become queen but I somehow feel like writer wanted us to believe it’s impossible. What I mean is, I don’t buy the reason why they can’t get married. I’m also bitter because she gave everyone a happy happy ending but gave LeeEul a happy but not completely happy ending. I prefer she just left the other unnecessary couples out. ES and Nari, I approve. SJ and Luna, though, was unnecessary and placed there to pose a challenge to LeeEul. The ending made me feel happy for everyone except LeeEul. There’s a part of me that wonders whether they grew old traveling and seeing each other only on weekends or eventually got married and settled. And I would have been fine with this ending had the writer not wrote Luna and SJ’s story. Because, like I said, I don’t buy what she was trying to throw out there with Luna’s story. Two people of different worlds should not live in the same world but SJ and his counterpart lived in Korea for years and years and SJ was just fine. Lady Noh is proof that’s it’s possible for someone in Korea to live in Corea. The king should have enough power to give JTE an identity. It shouldn’t be too big a deal that the queen looks like Luna because doppelgängers do exist. In my book, there’s no problem here but the writer wants us to think there is. 

I don’t care so much about a super happy ending. I care about an ending that makes sense. To me, SJ and Luna did not make sense and it doesn’t make sense why JTE and LG can’t get married. 

I think I’ve said too much. I still like this drama regardless. The ending, I don’t hate, I just don’t love. 

im sorry for butting in. it's okay tho to have your own perception and opinion on something.

now that you mention Lady Noh, is it possible that the reason she remains staying in the kingdom without issues is because she was brought before lee lim devised his devilish scheme? with the whole manpasikjeok in his hand, Gon could travel to any era he wishes to end up in, but he specifically came to that one cold night on the year of 1994 because that was exactly the time where ugliness started arising? 

regarding your concern of them not getting married, isn't it in line with taeeul's character as a family person? she can't afford to leave his father on his own in his world if she ever makes up her mind to move place and be with Gon? 

im really sorry for being too noisy :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

He did try to steal a kiss at the lower part of the cheek thr..seem like it was edited out quickly..and i think they just doing their natural thingy like usual how their body reacts to each other tsk tsk

SERIOUSLY!!! Cameraman and editor, please resign from your job and let us do it instead!!!!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29128521de2323f12218

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

But, but, but MinEun’s chemistry is unmatched! Yes they all have great chemistry but unlike MinEun. The two together, love with their whole entire bodies! Me thinks their chemistry is off the charts because they really have a thing for each other. So in the future, it’s unlikely they’ll come across this type of chemistry again unless they’re into their next partner, which means our ship sinks lol. 

Needs and must be hotter than lmh? I dare you challenge. I can’t think of any. :lol: Hotter? In my book, none. As hot? Plenty! There are a ton of good looking actors lol. 

Agreed on the points above 100% and i've added on to say LMH is no 1 for now :wub:. You are definitely the pulling force into the LMHoe-dom bahhahaha.  I absolutely love that he is not pretentious.

• LOL 5

Anyone else thinks that today birthday cake also part of them discussing what to post? Isnt that kge cake fr her anniversary by her team? For what purpose she post that if not that they match lmh cake?? Hahahahha i mean their coincidences once of twice is nothing but this been going on and on now 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I think one of the major reason why Lady Noh could stay in KOC is because of the time period then. She supposedly came to KOC when she was 17, so about 60 ys ago? It could be easier to create a new identity in a new place, especially if you have a king, who holds all the power in the country, helping you. 

Now in the modern world, especially in KOC, everything is documented or need to have official documents, so it may b harder to create one identity, especially one befitting a queen 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@extrodinairey Hahahaha I’m laughing so hard at your “please don’t kill me or kick me out.” 

@effyisme You makes me think things hahaha. I’m wishing they’re in bed together right about now. :lol::lol::lol:

seeing the fact that his instagram followers is growing by hundred thousands per day is very telling that he's still the one of hottest actors. he even turns the non-fans into worshipping him almost on daily basis. the power that he holds. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

19 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

W1J2Wc.jpg

Won Bin is my first kdrama crush. His role

in autumn in my heart had the best character arc, to the point, me and apparently a lot of people had major second lead syndrome. He is the original pioneer of second lead syndrome. You can’t help be end up rooting for him because the transformation of his character. 

Won Bin is coveted, due to his rare appearance. And he is well respected. If... his comeback project will have KGE as his love interest, KP blog and its minions would flip some table and haters would get very irritated. I would love to see that. Heheheh...

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Anyone else thinks that today birthday cake also part of them discussing what to post? Isnt that kge cake fr her anniversary by her team? For what purpose she post that if not that they match lmh cake?? Hahahahha i mean their coincidences once of twice is nothing but this been going on and on now 

WDH oso posted with a cake so it's confirmed to be a love triangle -_-

• LOL 22