[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 hours ago, folksway222 said:

Had anyone ss or downloaded that insta pic? For reference materials. :phew:

yaaa..me too. dm me please the pic. how come i've missed the most important crumb:confounded:

edited: iv seen the crumbs already:yum:

• LOL 5

Pic being taken down is really suspicious. If that was edited pic people can Post and later say "yo fools we fooled you" many on twitter are posting LMH and KGE edited lovestagrams which are not real but edits just like that those FC's can also fool us no big deal. But pics being taken down? Doesn't it sound fishy?

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

If it gets taken down then they're just trying to protect themselves. We can just patiently wait for the news when they feel ready to open up. As for now, let's just enjoy ourselves with other things from our MinEun. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, heatherf said:

na it's okay, i've scrutinised it for you, the font use for '3' is not consistent with the font wide metrics and the style of other numerals. :D

Ohh I missed that one, eagle eye. Yep the 3 is inconsistent with the other font, it's taller than the other numbers too.

Jym3Exm.jpg

should have edited it a bit smaller so it will look consistent like this.

RRhJcS8.jpg

Lol pardon me, I have a lot of extra time for my obsession erm *new hobby.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

48 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Thank you. I saved the screenshot but for personal documentation only since we're still not sure whether it's real or edited :sweatingbullets:

Wheew... being a globally known celebrity is hard indeed :sweatingbullets:

Hi can you please send it to me? Thank you! 

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

8 pages to catch up while most of you will be sleeping.  Can you REALLY sleep?

meanwhile...

AM SKEERD FOR TONIGHT'S EPI. Wae?  Cos that means we only have 1 more week with our OTP :cold_sweat:

Argh!!! They better be doing Swoon and Netflix promotions videos together after like they did for CLOY... 

It’s been so dry lately and the bts they just released was so short. Like WTF?!

Lol Sorry, getting a little antsy over here. LMH&KGE is like crack right now. These little bits and pieces are barely keeping me afloat! :tired:

• Sad 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Kdramatic said:

Argh!!! They better be doing Swoon and Netflix promotions videos together after like they did for CLOY... 

It’s been so dry lately and the bts they just released was so short. Like WTF?!

Lol Sorry, getting a little antsy over here. LMH&KGE is like crack right now. These little bits and pieces are barely keeping me afloat! :tired:

I think that was it though. It would be nice if they get variety show invites, but I guess that depends how popular it is in Korea. I think Swoon is done promoting it already with only Who me and Jenga. All the TKEM vids get the most views too. Doesn't seem fair.

• Sad 8

What is the screenshot about?  Him following her by mistake?  

i wish the fans will stop their obsession with them following each other.  Why would they when they can call each by a press of the button?  :D  They following each other would mean ‘end’ of my shipping :sweatingbullets:  there is nothing special if they start to follow esp from Kge’s perspective ..this is just my personal opinion though.  I am very sure they check out each other’s IG  without having to follow :innocent:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

7 minutes ago, zba72 said:

i wish the fans will stop their obsession with them following each other.  Why would they when they can call each by a press of the button?  :D  They following each other would mean ‘end’ of my shipping :sweatingbullets:  there is nothing special if they start to follow esp from Kge’s perspective ..this is just my personal opinion though.  I am very sure they check out each other’s IG  without having to follow :innocent:

I don't think ther's a huge difference whether if KGE follows or not with LMH but it's pretty big if he follows her since he only follows his agency and his fundraiser. KGE follows people who are close to her as well as her agency.

Looks like she does follow her father.

Edited by koreaboooo
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Yes I agree and mentioned earlier that if KGE starts to follow LMH, that's the end as she has 100% friend zoned him.... 

As for LMH its not his style to follow any artist...  and if he does it definitely is a great deal...

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 4

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

I don't think ther's a huge difference whether if KGE follows or not with LMH but it's pretty big if he follows her since he only follows his agency and his fundraiser. KGE follows people who are close to her as well as her agency, but like we said, she doesn't follow her father so probably has personal account for that.

She does follow her father's insta account...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MissSuperCyan said:

She does follow her father's insta account...

I guess it would be a big deal for her to follow LMH as well then. She never follow the huge stars that she works with like GY even though they're still friends.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1