[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Oh so ok both lmh and kge wants to watch tkem together..now we know why every fri and sat their IG posts in sync because they were watching it together at lmh house or kge house :joy:

And let’s not forget, in a dark room hehehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

9 minutes ago, effyisme said:

And yet she hadn't accept his proposal yet.... :D

According to their astrological chart/video mentions few pages back, KGE is not traditional :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Okay. One week of wait will be pure torture. I love the cute moments of LeeEul today.  

I am just curious though, did LMH watch this episode real time? I wonder what he felt when he saw Luna kissing SJ? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

59 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Firstly thanks for the translation! 

So the conclusion is that LMH wants to watch TKEM with KGE in a dark room at home... he doesn't want to drink alcohol so he can super alert and sober in the company of KGE...:D

See life is indeed imitating art. In my previous post, he told TE that she should go to bed first. Hmmmmm. Then later in the episode tonight --

ES told LG

FT31Sm5.png

To which LG replied

HOpGA5Z.png

Bed, KGE, dark room, stamina. Straight answer.  LG is again following one of math's basic principles -- shortest distance between two points is really a straight line. Tee-hee

• Naughty 9
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, EndlessSpace said:

Hi, 

I do understand Thai fluently but my English may not be well. Would like to share the translation in brief here. 

The topic is 5 essential things you need when you are watching The King via Netflix. 

1. Menu (food) during the show: everyone's answer is definitely fried chicken. 

2. Drink during the show: only LMH said he preferred tonic water (w/ ice) while others loves beer. KKN also added soju if required. 

3. Stuffs needed during the show: only LMH said the doll (minomi, his lion doll) while others mentioned  cushions. 

4. Where to watch the drama: LMH replied he wanna watch in the dark room (turn off the light) at home while others specified the living room of their home.

5. Whom (cast) you wanna watch the drama with : I think you guys know the answer from the vid. BTW, dohwan mentioned he wanna watch with both ES and JY (himself), trying to be close with them, pretty funny. JES and KKN gave the reason why they chose GE and ES is bc they did not perform much together in this series so they wanna be close to get to know more.

Cheers, 

Aww.. That's the exact translation. Tq! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, graceyco said:

My anxiety just shot up after the last episode. The only way to compensate is for them to post a lovestagram or confess or idk I'm just floating here.

Me too. But then I read LMH wants to watch TKEM with KGE in the dark room...

• Naughty 7
  • LOL 6

Spoiler

Thank you for the fast reporting @mychoiyoung! Good ears! hahaha

Spoiler

HUGS @Sophie1091   Hope u get to see the episode soon!

Spoiler

Thank you @EndlessSpace for the translation! Khob khun maak ka!

15 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

See life is indeed imitating art. In my previous post, he told TE that she should go to bed first. Hmmmmm. Then later in the episode tonight --

ES told LG

FT31Sm5.png

To which LG replied

HOpGA5Z.png

Bed, KGE, dark room, stamina. Straight answer.  LG is again following one of math's basic principles -- shortest distance is really a straight line. Tee-hee

OMG, I saw this too and LOL-ed! 

Also did you see the part where he suggested to see the breaking of dawn together. And he said his tone is of impatience

What kind of things are you imagining LG that you can't wait to do HMMMMM?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

She did in tonight's epi.  So if we follow the current pattern of life imitating art...  (see my previous post) Just sayin...:grin:

@mychoiyoung I feel like the "Season 2" of TKEM is actually their actual relationship progression after this.

Like you said, life imitates art. We will get to see the art of KES being translated into real life.

The line between TKEM and their real life is so blurred now the whole show is just MinEun content.

KES is genius and I am just a clown here :lol: Perhaps, she had this Master Plan all along! Our Supreme Court Lady!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, lysandr said:

The line between TKEM and their real life is so blurred now the whole show is just MinEun content.

KES is genius and I am just a clown here :lol: Perhaps, she had this Master Plan all along! Our Supreme Court Lady!

This !!  I feel that the universe is working it’s magic now :lol:  missing an episode this work is not that bad afterall with all the ‘goodies‘ we are getting.  B) Somehow the netflix video came at the right time.  Ok next week will be a rollercoaster ride.  I need to know how LG got back to save his young self.  I was watching an old kmovie Home Above Time and it reminds me of the time warp in TKEM :sweatingbullets:  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, lysandr said:

@mychoiyoung I feel like the "Season 2" of TKEM is actually their actual relationship progression after this.

Like you said, life imitates art. We will get to see the art of KES being translated into real life.

I must say kim eun sook not only writes good stories but seem like she is really good at pairing couples that exudes chemistry at least on screen..except for say mr sunshine..which i dont think any pairing i would be satisfied haha..:sweatingbullets:

Hyunbin n hajiwon

Heirs

Songsong couple

Goblin 

And ultimate couple LeeEulCouple

I mean her pairing makes us crazy :lol: 

For me i really liked HB n HJW, GY n KGE at least on screen

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

33 minutes ago, lysandr said:

All hail to our supreme court lady! We have faith in you writer-nim! :wub:

and now i cannot sleeeeep..... 

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Wait where am I 

@mychoiyoung tagged me I thought this was the TKEM thread IS THIS A PARALLEL UNIVERSE?

I DID NOT KNOW THIS THREAD EXISTED HAHA

Ive crossed 0 and 1

Welcome traveller.

You have journeyed a long way between 0 and 1.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5