[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

other Nate Translations mostly positive (can be peer reviewed, to all our Korean Friends this is just based on Google translation as disclaimer)  :) mostly the ones written here are the ones written there too!

내가 이민호였어도 김고은이랑 사귈듯 ㅋㅋ 김고은 메이킹 보면 성격이 조올라 귀여움 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
97 upvotes

Even if I was Lee Min-ho, I still had a relationship with Kim Go-eun.

김고은 생일에 일출 일몰시간에 인스타 올리고 너는 나의 처음이자 마지막이라는 시그널인가 윤현상의 춤추는 우주 사랑노래 올림 더킹에 나오는대사 온 온주의 문을 열고 찾아갈께 노래 가사도 그렇고 엄청 좋더라 외퀴들댓글 난리임

On the birthday of Kim Go-eun, insta at sunrise and sunset, are you a sign of my first and the last?

김고은 조선시대 전통 미인인데. 수수해서 안 질리는 얼굴. 이민호는 화려하게 잘생겼는데 성격도 착한거 같고. 무난하게 좋게 지낼만한 커플이네.

Kim Go-eun is a traditional beauty of the Joseon Dynasty. A face that doesn't make you tired. Lee Min-ho is gorgeously handsome, but he also has a good personality. It's a good couple to have a good time with.

근데 사귀는걸 떠나서 나는 드라마볼때 둘이 잘 어울린다고 생각했음. 이민호나 김고은 둘다 배우 생활하면서 큰 사건이나 논란 없고 깨끗하게 순수한 이미지라서 잘 어울리는것 같아

But apart from dating, when I watched a drama, I thought they were going well together. Both Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun are actors, so they don't have a big deal or controversy, and they are pure images.

누가 이민호가 평소에 같이 드라마 찍는 배우들한테 친절하게 잘 해주는거 모름? 이민호 나오는 드라마 본 사람이라면 다 알고있는 사실임. 근데 이번에는 평소에 상대배우 봤던 눈빛이랑은 다르니까 나오는 말이지. 예전에는 꿀 떨어지는 눈빛이였다면 김고은 보는 눈은 일반 꿀도 아니고 정성드려 만든 고오오오급 꿀이 뚝뚝 떨어지다 못해 흐르는 눈빛임. 이거는 절대 글로 설명못해. 이민호가 평소에 잘 웃어주고 다니는것도 아는데 김고은이랑 있을때 웃는거는 또 다른 느낌이야

Who doesn't know that Lee Min-ho is kind to the actors who usually play drama together? Anyone who has watched a drama with Lee Min-ho knows it. But this time, it's different from the eyes you've seen in other actors. In the past, it was the eyes of honey falling, and the eyes of Kim Go Eun are not ordinary honey. I can't explain this in 
writing. I also know that Lee Min-ho smiles and laughs normally, but laughing with Kim Go-eun is another feeling.

오미친 사귄다고 말 엄청 나왔던 사불착보다도 더 티나는거같음ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 둘다 너무 귀엽다 잘어울려

I think it's more intense than the one that said "I'm dating Oh crazy". Both of them are so cute.

제발 여자들아 꿈깨라 이민호는 소지섭처럼 훨씬 더 어린 여자 만나겠지

Please wake up girls, Lee Min-ho will meet a much younger girl like So Ji-sub. (this got downvoted lol)

ㄹㅇㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ다응원해주는 분위기ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아니면 아니지만 찐이면 좋겠다ㅠ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All the cheering atmosphere

내가 이민호였어도 김고은이랑 사귈듯 ㅋㅋ 김고은 메이킹 보면 성격이 조올라 귀여움 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 7
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

BUT we want conclusive conclusions that will show proofs that we want to hear! We want conclusions that tell us those pictures with borders are taken from KGE's phone and that she shared them with LMH :D

Aiyayai.. proof will come from captain himself not me not you.

What do u mean? Next time you feel like you need proof just sing to our couple anthem "Dancing Universe"

:poledance:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Trying to move on...

Read some novels...

Watched other Kdrama...manage to go through 4 eps of hotel de laluna. Then jump to last episode.

Watched the Old Guard, Bitten, Umbrella Academy, Van Helsing...

yet...here I am...

combing through insta feed of all TKEM theme. Speed watching TKEM again, enjoying my favorite scenes...

sigh....

I’ve never in my history of more than 20 years watching Kdrama, have this kind of withdrawals syndrome.

TKEM really did number on me. I heard rumors that there’s no plan to release DVD cut. Anyone heard that rumor too?

• Sad 6
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

28 minutes ago, Miadee said:

If the 3 riverside photos are taken with kge phone then why are they not having the same style as the pics from kge ig? If they using borders as comparison.. however i am thinking those pics and video on her bday could be taken w another type of camera instead of their phone? Then it could belong to lmh hence it has his style of photo. But what i actually want to say is it is a hard matter to conclude as how the picture came out would depend on type of camera used, phone type android or iphone,  or image editing app used prior to upload etc etc..

However it seems lmh original pics are of the same style except the one w wdh we can say came from wdh, and beach pic....so the question would be why would he purposely add border on the 2nd pic? Does that mean he knows shippers have been pointing abt the borders hence he added the border to tell us yes you got that right lol me and my creative mind stuck in delulu land 

Got it...so if I had to boil it down, you're asking why his first and third pics of the series do NOT have borders like the second pic right?

Edit: Nevermind. I understand what you're staying. The second photo is a horizontal photo and KGE's horizontal photos typically have borders on the top and bottom not the sides. Therefore, we're questioning if it was taken from KGE's phone. We think maybe it was taken from a camera or phone of whoever typically takes LMH's photos for IG upload since it looks the same size as others on his IG. 

Maybe he was with a staff after all lol. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

We think maybe it was taken from a camera or phone of whoever typically takes LMH's photos for IG upload since it looks the same size as others on his IG. 

That i don't think so..err going for a romantic walk w his staff hahahaha doesn't make sense either....but it could taken from another type of camera that belongs to him for example a GoPro or some other type of camera/videocamera..we don't know. 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Got it...so if I had to boil it down, you're asking why his first and third pics of the series do NOT have borders like the second pic right?

Edit: Nevermind. I understand what you're staying. The second photo is a horizontal photo and KGE's horizontal photos typically have borders on the top and bottom not the sides. Therefore, we're questioning if it was taken from KGE's phone. We think maybe it was taken from a camera or phone of whoever typically takes LMH's photos for IG upload since it looks the same size as others on his IG. 

the photo on her bday (the one with the balloons and dog cake have the exact ratio from the second photo of lmh though? edit on the side part...if you'll do a top to bottom side by side collage using the layout feature of instagram app, its the same ratio...

@Miadee

944-AF03-A-7-A24-42-BD-8-AC4-B9-E7-A078-

here is the photo which I used with the layout app that comes with Instagram :)  I’m using an IPhone...

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Joojix said:

the photo on her bday (the one with the balloons and dog cake have the exact ratio from the second photo of lmh though? edit on the side part...if you'll do a top to bottom side by side collage using the layout feature of instagram app, its the same ratio...

here is the photo which I used with the layout app that comes with Instagram :)  I’m using an IPhone...

I think what Eagle Eye @Miadee is saying is that KGE's horizontal photos, which LMH's posting is all three horizontal, typically she adds in top and bottom white borders not sides. For her vertical photos, which is the one you're referencing (birthday cake), she adds in side borders. 

I don't think the length ratio is the same between his photo and KGE's birthday photo right? Only the sides. 

Correct me if I'm wrong!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Joojix said:

Ok nvm..

Now im confused 

:crymeme:

@Joojix says

here is the photo which I used with the layout app that comes with Instagram :)  I’m using an IPhone...

Ok maybe the photo style i showed was just the original form and using the IG layout app then they get to capture the side borders, or horizontal borders depending on the original. But the question is why would lmh purposely show the side border for just 1 of his photo hahaahhaa...so maybe i was right, to tell us yeah you got that right people BORDERS

:lol:

• LOL 11

46 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Trying to move on...

Read some novels...

Watched other Kdrama...manage to go through 4 eps of hotel de laluna. Then jump to last episode.

Watched the Old Guard, Bitten, Umbrella Academy, Van Helsing...

yet...here I am...

combing through insta feed of all TKEM theme. Speed watching TKEM again, enjoying my favorite scenes...

sigh....

I’ve never in my history of more than 20 years watching Kdrama, have this kind of withdrawals syndrome.

TKEM really did number on me. I heard rumors that there’s no plan to release DVD cut. Anyone heard that rumor too?

Because I love Hotel del Luna, please just allow me to say this: Why did you jump to the last episode? Why would you do that?! :joy:

About the DVD/Blu-ray, I read something about it but just from discussions among fans. They say just like CLOY didn't release a director's cut apparently due to issues with Netflix, the same might happen with TKEM. I'm still holding out hope, though. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

in my opinion.. i think it's doesn't they didn't plan to release DVD cut, they just not release yet or maybe they postpone to release it since tkem still aired in some country in Europe ( CMIIW)..

base on experience that i know.. the production house didn't want to mess up the promotion this drama in those country if it's still aired at some country.. for example, i like drama "Her private life" which is aired in april 2019 and then i buy the DVD cut japan version, but it's just release in 2020.. why it took so long?? bcoz the production house need a time bfore, to fixed all those country who have been deal with them to airing they drama has been finished.. and i hear for some drama had a same case too..

so my conclusion is it's not release yet.. just wait until all those country was finished the show.. hope my explain can help

:hypehype:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

11 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Because I love Hotel del Luna, please just allow me to say this: Why did you jump to the last episode? Why would you do that?! :joy:

That’s how desperate I am :lol:

It’s good story line, please don’t be offended. But somehow, I’m looking for that explosive chemistry which I know won’t find but still I can hope right? I know I’m so bias and being unfair. I plan to watch the rest, but maybe some other time. Not tonight.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

That’s how desperate I am :lol:

It’s good story line, please don’t be offended. But somehow, I’m looking for that explosive chemistry which I know won’t find but still I can hope right? I know I’m so bias and being unfair. I plan to watch the rest, but maybe some other time. Not tonight.

No, not offended at all. I know what you mean. I actually started it again because I thought it might help me move on, since it's the last drama before TKEM that got me so attached. But I did stop by episode 3, even if I still love everything about the drama, and just went back to rewatching TKEM from episode 1

:facepalm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

On LMH's interview where he said that he felt calmness or at ease with KGE... just want to share what I've read in the past that... "If you meet somebody and your heart pounds, your hands shake, your knees go weak, that’s not the one. When you meet your ‘soul mate’ you’ll feel calm. No anxiety, no agitation.”

• Like 4
  • Love 19
  • Awesome 1

So gals I am very happy  that vogue India has finally recognised the beauty of k-drama and k-pop and started talking about it in there platform which is big in my opinion coz they are a very respectable magazine in general..... 

so they have given a list of 5thriller dramas to watch  from k-dramas 

it’s surely off topic but just read this article and point 10 which I feel is somewhere the reality of k-industry....

it’s my point of view correct me if I am wrong........

https://www.vogue.in/culture-and-living/content/korean-movies-shows-k-dramas-cultural-themes-and-tropes

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

giphy.gif

Ok nvm..

Now im confused 

:crymeme:

When we upload multiple photos on IG single post, it requires same ratio and orientation right?

So, I think we can't compare Ggone b'day photos with LMH' river side photos ratio, since it wasn't uploaded on same post. 

But, we can compare the white border coz it has same ratio. Ggone may has intentionally edited one of LMH's photo to claim her territory. HEHEHEHE... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Insightful 8

On 7/10/2020 at 10:09 PM, magiclily said:

WOWWW so.. the apps name is Instasize. I've been dying to know what apps she was using since we discover about KGE's border trademark.. Weibo shipper is really on another level!

On 7/11/2020 at 1:38 AM, Miadee said:

So why i think it is inconclusive because if i try to say upload these on word/ppt i cant actually get the same effect maybe because the app crops them out. So far i havent found another program i can see the same effect. And also if lmh original photo have the side border im also not sure why he decided to post that 1 particular pic to show the border. We can say for the beach pic it was perhaps not intentional since the photo might be taken from kge phone. 

Conclusion..my research is inconclusive hahahbaha

It looks to me like the borders were made with INSTAGRAM.  Anyone with Instagram can make a border by clicking the frame button, or by choosing a filter, double-clicking on the filter and adding a border, or by doing both.  The orientation/composition of the original photo determines the horizontal/vertical border.

Look at @k.kbeom for more examples.

:fun:

@Joojix  Okay, I see now ... the small borders are the question.

So I don't know what I'm talking about with Instagram, but it works with Snow.  :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5