[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

And so Swoon decides to upload this...

BUT where are the rest? We want Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun doing all the couple interviews and games!!!

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Like I said, “GET IN LINE!” 

:lol::lol::lol:

I believe this is episodes 7-10 but they also have 1-6 on their channel too. Waiting on them to release the rest :D

57 minutes ago, HR. said:

I've only been an active subscriber of The Swoon since they started posting TKEM content. Don't get me wrong, I love that they posted a #SwoonWorthy for LMH and KGE, at least there is more content. I haven't watched any other #SwoonWorthy videos by TheSwoon, but are they usually this unorganized? The whole video just felt like it was edited in a rush to suffice the comments of the people to post more TKEM content. 

I really do HOPE that they post more than just clips from the drama because tbh we all have probably seen these sweet clips multiple times, and we don't need TheSwoon to basically re-share these moments. 

I don't think Swoon was this disorganized before, as far as I remember. 

I said it before and I'll say it again. I really feel that SBS and Netflix or whoever th is in charge really dropped the ball on consistent promotions and content for TKEM as far as promo content goes...

I hope they arrange for something else for promotion, because whatever they are doing now ain't enough especially if they aim to push out to more countries in the international Netflix releases.

*throws shade at the promo team*

• Like 11
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, lysandr said:

I said it before and I'll say it again. I really feel that SBS and Netflix or whoever th is in charge really dropped the ball on consistent promotions and content for TKEM as far as promo content goes...

I hope they arrange for something else for promotion, because whatever they are doing now ain't enough especially if they aim to push out to more countries in the international Netflix releases.

I would also like to hope that they will arrange something else for promotion, especially for international releases. But with KGE's new project, do you think they will let her promote TKEM while promoting another project? I haven't really seen many, if any, SK actors promoting two projects at once. This is kind of the reason why I felt so disappointed with their promotion because knowing that she already has a project lined up, they should've handled promoting more content before and during the drama. 

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, HR. said:

I've only been an active subscriber of The Swoon since they started posting TKEM content. Don't get me wrong, I love that they posted a #SwoonWorthy for LMH and KGE, at least there is more content. I haven't watched any other #SwoonWorthy videos by TheSwoon, but are they usually this unorganized? The whole video just felt like it was edited in a rush to suffice the comments of the people to post more TKEM content. 

I really do HOPE that they post more than just clips from the drama because tbh we all have probably seen these sweet clips multiple times, and we don't need TheSwoon to basically re-share these moments. 

TRUE and wrong cuts too. Some scenes they edited abruptly. This shoulf have been edited by someone who watched TKEM avidly so that the right cuts and transition were made. 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Actually...come to think of it. Netflix probably will not plan for more promotions, why should they when the TKEM is already topping most countries with that FEW promo clips. Everyone so talking about it even when it ended last week...

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Love 3

From my Korean friend : 

He says

“It is so awkward!

Be more enthusiastic!

Let’s go guys!”

So apparently, Mr Giddy wasn't trying to take pictures :rolleyes: He was coaching them for their part for that particular scene :D:wub: Well done coach :lol: He sounds like a tough one too lmao 

EDIT....from my friend:

Lee Minho

Wasn’t coaching or acting like a tough coach

He was saying it in a sweet way with smile

LMAO

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

10 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Actually...come to think of it. Netflix probably will not plan for more promotions, why should they when the TKEM is already topping most countries with that FEW promo clips. Everyone so talking about it even when it ended last week...

Yes, fortunately, TKEM does not need any promotions. Unfortunately for us, it means no need to create extra content to promote. TKEM is literally killing it! In short, it is the most successful Korean drama internationally! EVER! It is and no one can argue that. All thanks to Netflix exposure. I predict they’ll continue to dominate for several more weeks. 

So happy for them! 

:cheers:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 9

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes, fortunately, TKEM does not need any promotions. Unfortunately for us, it means no need to create extra content to promote. TKEM is literally killing it! In short, it is the most successful Korean drama internationally! EVER! It is and no one can argue that. All thanks to Netflix exposure. I predict they’ll continue to dominate for several more weeks. 

So happy for them! 

:cheers:

so can we demand their bts photoshoot:phew:..im sure they have it... why oh why they didnt release it... haishhhhh:angry:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

So you mean I should believe that he needs to pull out his phone to snap a photo just to coach them correctly? I don’t believe it for one second :lol:

On the other hand, see how close he is to her staffs? Hehehehe. That means he’s even closer to kge. :wub:

I only asked to translate what he said so oooopsie :lol: disregard the pic. part lol 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

28 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Because it is so wildly popular, I feel they should still ride on the success and do some extras. (but that's just me...)

Well, I hope they will still do some thing like a photoshoot or some other interview about what they think about TKEM's success or something.

Even if it has topped most countries with the few promo clips, I'm just being salty that those people who were hating on it before and basing on ratings now suddenly are saying good things about it? Like, pick your struggle.

:smashes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Ummmm... filming just ended not long ago and they have been friends for 8 long months. That’s close enough to attend one another’s premiere, you know? They can play it off as “good friends.” Heck, throw in WDH and KKN too and no one except them and us will know they’re more than friends :lol:

If we believe it enough, we will manifest it. Repeat after me:

LEE MIN HO ATTENDED! LEE MIN HO ATTENDED! LEE MIN HO ATTENDED!

Think, believe, live and breathe these words and it will happen! 

:lol:

I am sooo excited on june 22 and the premiere! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, awty said:

he just to capture her moment so that he will keep it in his hp .. he crushing over her:lol:

I want to see how many picture in his gallery are her pics that he had taken ummmm, for research purposes...

*runs away*

:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

Currently rewatching TKEM. Im at episode 2 and smiling like a fool. 

It is indeed better to re-watch as you can just get engross and wallow in the feels without having to dissect each scene. The precint scene is so damn funnier this time around. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I had to donate soompi points for this!

:joy:

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I feel you! We all feel you! It wasn’t appreciated during its run but now all of a sudden, everyone wants to recognize its success! Riding on the hype I guess! It should have been this way since the beginning!

The thing is, lmh and kge are too famous and successful. They’re already busy with other projects or looking over new projects. They don’t need to ride on the success of TKEM so I highly doubt they’ll do extra promotion. Notice how TKEM itself was just a buzz because of the names behind it but did they ever have any promotions? Nope! No real posters, no variety show, very few swoon videos, pretty much nothing. In short, they didn’t need promote the drama because their names were enough. That’s the power of Writer Kim, lmh and kge! 

Thank you :heart4: awarding you with 10000000 points

:heart3:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

33 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Currently rewatching TKEM. Im at episode 2 and smiling like a fool. 

It is indeed better to re-watch as you can just get engross and wallow in the feels without having to dissect each scene. The precint scene is so damn funnier this time around. :D

im planning on rewatching the show too, but ive been wondering will i come out alive and not catch a seizure? no guarantees :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12