[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Ahh I got mislead by Twitter memes! He didn't put his left hand in her coat. If you watch the unzoom original bts, her coat got caught on the computer monitor. I so wanted to believe it was his hands... Still a great 3 dive kiss though:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Thanks 1

I appreciate all the standing officers of this ship for shedding logic to my broken hearted and crazy shipper soul. I had a tough time dealing with the end of the show. I had enough beating last night from slow motion videos of kisses and hugs. Thank you for not throwing me out of this ship.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Seeing KGE cry at the end of the BTS made me cry too. I also felt like a journey was ending for me but it was so cute when LMH was comforting and patting her head. Despite what other people think, I still believe that there is something between LMH and KGE. However, I don’t think they are dating as of the moment but I think that something could really happen between them. I hope for that, 

Also, how can one tell the difference between a professional and a real kiss? Just asking hehe :blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

BTS 16 is gold for me like a ticket to my shipping lottery. Let me also share some ss of the cctv kiss bts. 

IMG-20200617-013805.jpgIMG-20200617-013831.jpgIMG-20200617-013852.jpg

This is not melodrama it also included action from LMHB)

This is not a melodrama. It’s a reality tv show! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Ahh I got mislead by Twitter memes! He didn't put his left hand in her coat. If you watch the unzoom original bts, her coat got caught on the computer monitor. I so wanted to believe it was his hands... Still a great 3 dive kiss though:wub:

Exactly!!! As much as I want his hand to be inside her coat but doing so in public will be inappropriate. It  actually got caught on the computer hence the balloon like air inside her coat 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

5 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

These are my exact thoughts. I actually feel quite confident with our ship.

1. They are in a crowded setting and if i were as emotional as KGE, I will burst if I allow myself to be patted and pampered by LMH.

2. Our lady is trying to be strong and all she did was swayed away a little from his touch. But that didn't stop him from trying a second time to pat her head.

3. Are you all expecting him to hug her there and then? I think it is sweet enough of him to notice her sad emotions and tried to pat her. Come on, even platonic friends dont simply pat each other's heads.

4. LMH didn't appear sad because to him, this is not the end. He knows he will definitely see her again and keep in touch. He was like 'Come on, let's be happy. See you soon at xxx where we agreed to meet...'.

So honestly, I don't feel our ship is sinking. I am still confident. Come on, royal court ladies.

THANK.YOU!

My exact thoughts! 

Believe me, I will literally cry hysterically if anyone tries to comfort me. It makes me want to curl into a ball and cry my heart out. You can hide you true feelings in front of strangers but never in front of the people you’re closest to. Imo, she avoided his affection because she didn’t want to cry harder. 

• Like 10
  • Love 10

5 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:
5 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

are you saying that @goldenashes97 put a flowy dress with quite open back in her meeting with LMH and posing like that? i must say her intention must be not purely business.. gurl @goldenashes97explain yourselves before we throw you to the other universe... 

Hon, I can assure you that it was a purely professional meeting. I swear!  As for the dress, it was for the sake of ppl. The brand didn't want to sponsor our drama unless I made a purchase, so I had to empty my bank account and buy that freaking dress! I am now broke and everyone knows! :tears:

@Heretorant chingu, back me up hereeeee

Oh shizzz... I can’t possible back you up. Because I sway between this ship and OIM :lol::lol::lol:

Lmh is yummy, you know? 

*runs*

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

This is not a computer at her back, it was his hand, are you saying the computer was what moved her closer to him while they were kissing and is the computer mobile under her jacket :D.   That was 100% lee min ho hand drawing her close to him, and I am loving it :sweatingbullets:, especially since KGE isn’t complaining but enjoying it too. 

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8

Ok ladies don't fight because it looks like it is both..hahahah

First because the jacket got tangled at the computer screen and that gave way for lmh hands to be under the jacket when he needed to hug her back :tounge_xd:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

This is not a computer at her back, it was his hand, are you saying the computer was what moved her closer to him while they were kissing and is the computer mobile under her jacket :D.   That was 100% lee min ho hand drawing her close to him, and I am loving it :sweatingbullets:, especially since KGE isn’t complaining but enjoying it too. 

Obviously he was drawing her closer with his right hand. Talking about the bulge under her jacket that many thought was his left hand under her jacket but it was tugging against the left corner of the computer monitor when he was pulling her in with his right hand. Just watch the original bts. Everything on insta and twitter are ZOOMED IN lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Ok ladies don't fight because it looks like it is both..hahahah

First because the jacket got tangled at the computer screen and that gave way for lmh hands to be under the jacket when he needed to hug her back :tounge_xd:

:lol::lol::lol:

Im going to pour cold water on all of our speculations. The timing of which it seems his hand went from her back to the front and through her coat is too short for it to actually happen. You’ll notice what seems like his hand in her coat appears the instant his thumb disappears. So my conclusion, his hand was not inside her coat lol. It’s simply the way her coat is crinkled due to the way she’s sitting and moving around. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kdramakitten said:

Going back to the main ship,  what BTS sealed the deal for you?  :D

This was mine:

It was the playfulness that KGE initiated especially with the hand holding swing.  In my head,  she was allowing herself to reciprocate the touches he's given.  He 

Mine is this BTS:P

I fell in love with LeeEul/MinEun at this very moment. I usually don't watch BTS clips but this one was just hilarious and cute. I already know LMH couldn't possibly lift her up because it was too high. :D

I rarely ship the OTP of my favorite dramas. I did only once a few years back.  And now how can I not ship them when their BTS always left me grinning from ear to ear? :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 13

53 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Didn't say computer moved her closer. Obviously his right hand pulled her closer. He lifted her with both his hands. In order to put his hand under her jacket he have to move his hand from behind to front of the jacket and again take it to the back inside the jacket which is not possible in that 10 seconds and the movement inside the coat is actually the hand it's due to way she's moving during the kiss

• Like 5