[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

9 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Sorry i was already confident this was not part of the scene even before ep16..i said there is no way lmh nor kge will post a spoiler and it's screaming something very deep

Eventhough we could only see lmh side view did you see his look there oh my heart :wub:

Thank you my friend! :D 

Especially coming from a top hallyu star whose IG account has more than 16 million followers and consists of mainly his own pictures and generic posts... 

• Like 7
  • Love 8

1 minute ago, superspace said:

Anyone has shared about KGE's dad insta acc:

He is very supportive father for KGE and very cool to show his support and affection to her lovely daughter.

I think, it is not that common for celebrity's family being open to public but He seems very cool about it and I love it. :wub:

And his also speak english I think bcs he writes many English caption.

I think I will check his ig more often -- hoping he will give us any hint on LMH-KGE relationship! :lol:

Looks like he accompany KGE many times when she is working -- so I believe he already met LMH!

aww love her dad too. He tries to communicate with ggone’s fans in english :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Thank You Chingu for your warm welcome :heart: Felt loved! I strongly feel you get what you give...be it positivity or blessings "NADO SARANGHAE"!

@Heretorant : Aptly said about "like minded people" enjoying each others company... I must say you yourself is a ball of sunshine judging from your posts oozing fun. So its not a surprise you made me unlurk..lol.. I particularly adore how even with your little extra love for LMH you never lost your marbles to flip tables whenever zombies enter this thread:lol: coz trust me OIM gangs in korean world  have literally made me detest any Kdrama male actor. Thanks to you and your level headedness, I started seeing LMH in new light .  So don't worry about goofing with your post unlurking attackers, you are very well protected with like -minded defenders like me:lol: 

@makshimus' mane: Chingu, I must say you are a riot:lol: your quirky comments never fail to bring smile on my face

Many thanks to all Chingus here who reacted warmly to my post!

Pardon my another long post, let me post my thoughts about our ship before I completely burn my midnight oil:P This is completely my observation based on my Kseries watching experience , so apologize in advance if it doesn't approve with any of your thoughts.

LMH : Watched BOF , CH, Heirs, LOTBS and honestly I had never felt real life chemistry with any of the above costars. It was all thorough professional and I was quite surprised when I learnt he had a thing going for CH costar. Well let past be in past. From Heirs and LOTBS BTS, I only saw little sister and big sister vibes. "dugs from shoes from other shipping forums":P

KGE: Watched Goblin including its BTS, Muse and Memories of Sword. I must say this girl is thorough professional with utmost respect for her seniors ( I repeat I saw only immense respect for her Goblin Costar too) and never fails to brighten up the sets. No wonder all her costars still adore her!! After reading all the hatred from OIM and other couple armies targeting her looks , my heart softened unknowingly for her (You can say I have a soft corner for her as I know those feelings personally as an outcast for being a brown girl in teen)

Now off to TKEM:

Quarantine, KES, KGE and highly hyped LMH, why not give it a try?B)

First 3 eps - I was like ..hmmm:unsure:

BTS of ep 1 & 2 - LMH eyeballs staring intently KGE with his fingers on lips and I started staring him intently :blink: with mindvoice " Hell this boy is smitten"

Keyword interview: She breathes, he laughs... with his shoulder drooping towards her completely by the end of interview  :blink: I  literally started scratching my head bewildered:lol:

Presscon - "She is not calling me Oppa", " Her eyes are pure and charming", " Please extend the interview, its anyway free" and I was like " huh :huh: is he flirting openly? OMG he is" and scurries to read all youtube comments only to see longtime LMH fans gushing "OMG we haven't seen LMH like this, He is smiling from heart, so on and on " and I confirmed I am not the only one seeing this love-struck boy":wub:

Next : Without looking back took a business class ticket and landed here and cemented my seatB)

Personally I felt LMH's mandatory military service must have given him new perception about life and he has matured a lot from past experiences. I loved how he took initiative to show the world his heart not giving a hoot about others and pursuing KGE whole heartedly. I saw how tenderly he touched , caressed and held her like a precious porcelain doll (Mind you , you do that only when you adore that person whole heartedly). He indeed broke KGE's resistance  bit by bit with the care and trust he showed truly like a gentleman.  When she got out of that cocoon, her face started glowing naturally which we all saw in the later episodes even without BTS. She is not afraid to open up her heart anymore in front of cameras and public and started flying like a beautiful butterfly blurring the real and reel between JTE and KGE (Mind you, you do that only with the man you trust 100%). Gosh, whatever maybe the future holds, I wish only good for both of these lovebirds.:heart:

Omo such a long post :crazy: this is why I shouldn't have created an account now its almost dawn and I lost my beauty sleep...Arggh

I love you dear...you speak my mind very well

I never watch his drama before bcs i don't get the feel of him, but he's different in TKEM.

The way he just look her straight in the eye at keyword interview its waken me up...wow that powerful feeling i get from him.

For KGE...damn i like this girl long before TKEM she really have a strong charm that makes someone wandering about her. It's true that you got more beautiful and glowing when you fall in love.

• Like 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, superspace said:

He is very supportive father for KGE and very cool to show his support and affection to her lovely daughter.

I think, it is not that common for celebrity's family being open to public but He seems very cool about it and I love it. :wub:

I think I will check his ig more often -- hoping he will give us any hint on LMH-KGE relationship! :lol:

Looks like he accompany KGE many times when she is working -- so I believe he already met LMH!

Agree ...  GE is a Kind Hearted person LMH either ... And also surrounding by a kind ppl too, since I'm Minoz newbie, im focused as GE fans since 3 years ago. Why kind people's around her, coz With just simple comment at their IG, I got liked mark replied from her daddy, brother n her manager ... I like it . 

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Some context on that second pic of them squatting. KGE's makeup artist commented saying "cool Leeul couple" and KGE responded saying "we tried to show the 'hip' off" --> I think what she means by this comment is they tried to replicate the HIP HOP squatting pose. Do you know which one I'm talking about? 

Screen%20Shot%202013-12-27%20at%202.59.5

FUN FACT: my one other ship - Zendaya & Jacob Elordi (for my fellow Americans who watch HBO Euphoria) - when fans were suspicious of them dating, they actually took a picture in NYC with that exact pose (squatting in front of a store, handshake). That NYC trip is famous among us Z/Jacob shippers because its the trip where they got caught kissing in public after MONTHS of speculation (like seriously over 6 months of speculation). Hoping same happens here. :)

Wow thank you for this explanation. Maybe this is some low key announcement from them. Hoping. wishing. praying.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

I'm giving some assurances to all our fellow court ladies here...

1. Being in this showbiz for 14 years, LMH forgotten his lines (simple line - just call JTE and say me too)

2. Being in this showbiz for 14 years, LMH forgotten his directions (2016 scene and hospital scene)

3. LMH displayed obvious jealousy towards WDH numerous times despite it was really a platonic relationship between WDH and KGE 

4. Unforgettable almost lustful/erotic bedroom kiss bts 

5. LMH cannot control his expressions when KGE is around him even if it was just simply walking towards him

6. LMH over the top gestures of grabbing KGE at every given chance

7. LMH over the top hugging rehearsals with KGE at every given chance 

:heart:

giphy.gif

Your honor, a couple of pictures to prove @effyisme point:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

19 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

giphy.gif

Your honor, a couple of pictures to prove @effyisme point:

is it just me ? kim goeun and lee minho looking so young, glowing, beautiful and so handsome in their latest scene especially episode 15-16..  

like they looks like they really enjoyed filming , lee minho is extremely handsome and look so young, he look the best when he walk as lee jihun and also at cctv kiss, is it love:wub:?

• Like 9
  • Love 4

why am I sensing some slight passive aggression towards the male. It's seems like some sort of rough play BSDM going on here where several Dominatrix are BSDM'in the poor boy. Chillax folks don't critize both their past works if you don't like fair enough everything is about taste don't smash into faces. I myself never watched anything with KGE before TKEM and I SHIP them openly but lets avoid negativity and support them together as couple and also support their individual works. 

Another thing I wanna mention is that lets also avoid mentioning their past co-stars or otherwise this will attract haters for them both as it will not help them both. Lets be responsible. Respectful shipping and no name droppings of previous co-stars of either.

LMH X KGE have each other and thats enough because nothing else matters to them and it shouldn't to us either. So everything should only be about them exlusively because they are LOVE itself. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 10

58 minutes ago, effyisme said:

This is what I've been trying to explain all this while :D

cr owner 

@effyisme I am with u always babe I know there is Lott of things they have to still reveal and I am happy they are taking there time and we will surely hear something big soon.....about this pic when they were holding hands and the caption wht LMH wrote I knew that time only that it’s not part of the drama it was there pure time and his feelings.....who writes such words “I saw my hands on my hands” that to a star with such huge fan following......

41 minutes ago, superspace said:

He is very supportive father for KGE and often show his support and affection to her lovely daughter.

I think, it is not very common for Korean celebrity's family being open to public but he seems very cool about it and I love it. :wub:

Now about kge dad I am so happy that he is supporting his daughter to be a fine women in this world.....for me they stand the greatest respect for any parent boz I feel someone saying her daughter to work in the movie MUSE knowing wht the concept is and wht his 19yr old daughter has to portray I am going to bow down to those parents....knowing wht back lash they will face,,,,,knowing that it’s her 1st movie,,,,knowing that it’s Korea still a conservative and patriarchal society,,,,,knowing that maybe she will be conceived as someone to bold 

I cannot describe the respect they gained when I came to know all this....

I wish all parents around us to be so supportive and confident in there child and have a leap of faith boz that’s wht every child needs from his/her loved ones....

and most imp. Can u imagine how proud KGE must have felt when she knew that her parents have her back during those early days of her career....

Sorry I had goosebumps even thinking about it....

• Like 6
  • Love 17
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Niki Idy said:

At all I didn’t misunderstand you, I only added OIM as an extra point on my own, 

I joined this thread at about 34 pages so I recall all here wishing she would reciprocate his feelings before the drama ended as she was popularly known to friend zone costars. 

As much KGE is always professional and well behaved yet playful towards her co-stars on set, 

she is also someone whose expression gives her away as she is quite sensitive like him, even LMH admitted to that by saying she is unpretentious. 

Do you remember when LMH was jealous of WDH hugging her in the BTS, did you see her face when she noticed he was jealous ? If you study her well, she is easy to read as a person. 

giphy.gif

Her brain probably screamed "ackward!"

And LMH's face...:smirk:

But now that he introduced WDH to his crew,  I'm kinda not sure who he's upset with...hahahaha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6

3 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Her brain probably screamed "ackward!"

And LMH's face...:smirk:

But now that he introduced WDH to his crew,  I'm kinda not sure who he's upset with...hahahaha.

Hahaha oops.... I think in return for hugging his gal so tightly, WDH is officially his henchman now...  is the best men squad planning something big??

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

We need a second season to come!  I want them both to remain on this project for few more seasons. 

If we get season 2 and season 3 after each other R.I.P soompi server it will go down and this thread will hit 50.000 pages mark my words

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Hi RC ladies,

Thank you for all the gifs of LMHs colorful dance moves *cough* thrusting *cough* :lol:. It’s made me LOL so much and it has also made me believe that this dork and KGE are meant to be! Haha! I like that LMH isn’t stiff or boring and isn’t above having a bit of fun with his fans. The fact that he’s seemingly normal and down to earth means that there’s hope for him and KGE who also seems like a pretty chill yet fun person.

I saw a comment on the RCL IG where someone said that she read somewhere that LMH moved on after TKEM cause he doesn’t post up anymore couple shots. I bet she read this comment by an OIM fan. Why are they such downers :( Just be happy for Oppa! He looks so radiant around KGE! 

Nonetheless I still believe in this ship, so to our mom and dad (I’m looking at you LMH and KGE) get your well deserved rest. We thank you for introducing us to TKEM, letting us watch your superb and heartfelt performances and also letting us witness your very own love story together :blush:  Now hurry up, date, get married and have babies!!! Hahah

ALSO did anyone notice this at the end of the finale when JTE was wearing LG’s iron man mask and Lady Noh walked in, Lady Noh said “I’ve been wondering when the royal ancestral shrine will be completed. Will it be completed next year? [places tray on table] Drink up. All of it.” Pyeha replies “Will do.” and Lady Noh gives the biggest smirk of ALL TIME. Guess what scene comes next? You guessed it. CCTV room.

LOLOLOLOL. Keepin it classy Lady Noh! Way to go with the ginseng :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, Time loop said:
  Reveal hidden contents

MinEun:

I hope MinEun will go official soon enough with an announcement..

LeeEul:

We need a second season to come!  I want them both to remain on this project for few more seasons. 

If we get season 2 and season 3 after each other R.I.P soompi server it will go down and this thread will hit 50.000 pages mark my words

They better not change the cast if there's gonna be a season 2. We're not gonna settle for anything less. 

• Like 4