[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 hours ago, Countess Alessa said:

Not a fan of these 2 not until I watched TKEM but during the early days of the show I was asked by one of my friends if I am also shipping them just like BinJin and I clearly said no because I felt that KGE as someone who can go global and would probably date a Hollywood actor or some Tech Billionaire. After observing her for some time, I can see that SK is too small for her. The world needs to witness how much range she can deliver as an actress, how amazing she is as a singer and how she is the epitome of a natural and beautiful Asian woman sans the surgery. She won't be the face of Chanel if one of the classiest fashion house in the world dont see her as someone who can live up to their brand.

But as I was watching the 2 stars BTS and interviews my interest with LMH deepened and discovered that he's more than just a handsome face. He will not be Hallyu's most followed actor in IG if all 16M (and counting) are shallow and only think about his looks. He is a hyphenate - actor, singer, endorser, businessman, philanthropist, brother, son and a partner of KGE.

I say partner because it takes a lot of courage to post a photo of a woman knowing that he's the most popular Korean actor globally in his generation and coming from an industry as scrutinizing as K-Ent... if he doesnt see KGE as his equal as well as someone worth sharing and defending... he wont bother uploading anything with her. Some say its all fan service. Probably at some point but he is LMH. He can sell anything under the sun. Thats the same reason why there are a lot of PPs in TKEM. Its still a business at the end of the day. If someone wants to see something deep, meaningful and PP free... go watch a documentary. Better yet, go soul searching or see a shrink. Clearly there's something wrong with continuously watching and monitoring a show that one abhors. For the lack of a better term... its called self-inflected pain. And even if Knetz wont watch this series, somewhere and somehow this show will still be a hit internationally because of LMH and with the support of the growing global fanbase of KGE.

Delulu or not.  With label or not.  Words wont be enough to explain and show that there is something going on special with the 2. Its just a matter of time and the fact that their agencies didnt issue any denials but instead kept on indirectly teasing us... I am hoping, wishing and praying that we are right.

Before I end this very long post, let me just say these to all the naysayers and haters out there...

If you think LMH and KGE doesnt have the chemistry...

If you are trying to say that TKEM is a flop...

If you plan to say unpleasant things to either LMH or KGE...

Do yourselves a favor, leave this forum because you may not be bullied here as I see this as one of the more tasteful and classy forums in Soompi but I'm 101% sure that 

LMH and KGE will be protected not just because we are supporting them as a couple but because they are individuals who have earned our respect.

Babe hats off to you for putting such accurate words to describe every point .wht some vicious ppl had in there head about these 2 beautiful souls.....I just think that LMH and KGE have become huge internationally post this drama so please we are in a very happy place here and enjoying our shipping them till the end and respect them for being such professionals and giving us amazing TKEM 

so guys if you are not interested in this forum cave in ......

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

Hi! Just wanted to clarify his statement in that interview because I think there was a slight nuance that was lost in translation (I've seen multiple people question how he knew she can fall asleep fast). LMH basically said "she seems to be the type to fall asleep quickly wherever she is" so it's actually more of a general statement referring to the fact that she has an easygoing personality / can adapt to any situation vs. that he's seen her sleeping.

@jy_cohh thank you for the clarification! I was wondering about that as well, as I don't know much Korean words other than what I hear from Kdrama so sometimes I don't know how things should be used, but I heard "chega baseultae ... style" (sorry if I don't word it right!) which I also thought was him saying " In my opinion / thinking, she is ... style." 

49 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Yay! Thank you @folksway222 for making a list! I can pin this on my bookmarks so I can read, some of them I have not discovered before!

I am sure this list will expand once TKEM is over and we are creating more content because of having separation anxiety. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Looks like they're enjoying themselves with friends. :wub:

I don't think that's KGE or LMH's voice. I'm 100% confident that it's not KGE. Doesn't mean she's not there though. 

I also don't think this is a TKEM wrap-up party as some are asking on Twitter. The actor who plays Lee Rim posted that he's in Busan, not Jeju which is where KGE's makeup artist is.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Looks like they're enjoying themselves with friends. :wub:

Personally, when I first heard the clip from another source, I didn't hear either LMH or KGE's voice though...

There is a possibility it might be them, but from the small amount in the clips, can't really tell for me.

I do hope they are celebrating as a whole TKEM cast and crew for their hard work though? Someone also mentioned they might have separate TKEM production staff and LMH / KGE staff so I'm not too sure.

Anyone can help?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I felt like there was tongue when his eyes was opened.. :D am I wrong? 

After episode 15, I felt like this was a good pick me up.  

Please pursue her, LMH! please please please.. don't let her lips leave yours!

• LOL 11

5 minutes ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

I felt like there was tongue when his eyes was opened.. :D am I wrong? 

After episode 15, I felt like this was a good pick me up.  

Please pursue her, LMH! please please please.. don't let her lips leave yours!

Some people said they can't see tongue but he look too into it that I think he did use tongue. Boy can't control himself so highly likely he did get too into it. Also his eyes were open to see KGE's reaction so he's definitely trying to kiss her in some way to arouse her. :naughty:

• Naughty 8
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, LadyJamanchu said:

Whattt.... (°▽°) i did not relize that WDH was imitating KGE pose. It looks like he teases LMH. Look at LMH expression (o^^o)

I kept rewatching this just to see the differences in the reaction. They made me laugh. :lol:

He's so awkward with KGE and previously we mentioned he got disappointed because KGE wasn't trying to hold his hand when she wrap her hand around his arm. He had his hand down for a while thinking they will hold hands but then when he realized she was just trying to hold his arms he look so disappointed. :sweatingbullets: Maybe WDH saw that and made fun of him so he copied KGE's pose. 

• LOL 11

@Lexiepedia @lysandr Glad to be of help. :thumbsup: Anyone else please do share and drop another fics if you come across new ones. Thank you. 

Ps. I've been refreshing (actually more like camping on) those three websites for MinEun/LeeEul new fics, like a weirdo and lunatic :sweatingbullets:.

What have MinEun done to me? They successfully and perfectly hijacked and took over my sanity. But. I. Love. It. :wub:

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, folksway222 said:

@Lexiepedia @lysandr Glad to be of help. :thumbsup: Anyone else please do share and drop another fics if you come across new ones. Thank you. 

Ps. I've been refreshing (actually more like camping on) those three websites for MinEun/LeeEul new fics, like a weirdo and lunatic :sweatingbullets:.

What have MinEun done to me? They successfully and perfectly hijacked and took over my sanity. But. I. Love. It. :wub:

I was going to start one but I stopped since I don't want to go OOC. :tears:

I've also never written fanfic before too. I'll post it here so if anyone wants to continue it or use it, feel free to go ahead. :sweatingbullets:

This was written during the episode of the beheading. :naughty:

Spoiler

"Sunbae, what did you call me for?" KGE asked as she stood there looking around the room. Nothing really stood out except for the bed right in the center. KGE tensed up and laughed nervously. "You want me to sing you to sleep or something?"

LMH looked at her for a moment then belt out a laugh. "As much as I like your singing, I'm too awake for that right now. We should practice our next scene together so I called for you."

"But we can practice in front of them?"

"Wouldn't you want lesser ng's?"

KGE laughed. "Are you saying you'll have issue acting out the scene Sunbae? I thought you were a great actor Kim Tan!"

LMH laughed shyly. "Even if I was as great as an actor as you said I am, I still have a long way to go."

"I don't believe that! But how admirable." KGE beamed proudly. LMH blushed, then looked away. She's just too cute, he thought to himself. I don't know how I'll hold myself in this scene.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I kept rewatching this just to see the differences in the reaction. They made me laugh. :lol:

He's so awkward with KGE and previously we mentioned he got disappointed because KGE wasn't trying to hold his hand when she wrap her hand around his arm. He had his hand down for a while thinking they will hold hands but then when he realized she was just trying to hold his arms he look so disappointed. :sweatingbullets: Maybe WDH saw that and made fun of him so he copied KGE's pose. 

Clarifying this one too -- 

The host actually called out LMH and KGE for looking "stiff" hahaha (I agree that they do look awkward) and specifically asked KGE to sling her arm through LMHs, so I don't think LMH was expecting her to hold his hand. 

I feel like I keep clarifying things, I promise I'm not doing it to be rude, I just want to make sure everyone has accurate information!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 8

2 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

The host actually called LMH and KGE for looking "stiff" hahaha (I agree that they do look awkward) and specifically asked KGE to sling her arm through LMHs, so I don't think LMH was expecting her to hold his hand. 

I feel like I keep clarifying things, I promise I'm not doing it to be rude, I just want to make sure everyone has accurate information!! 

No it's great you're clarifying for us since most of us don't know Korean! :D Even after the clarification it doesn't demean their interaction the slightest. He was still awkward and nervous with KGE, while with WDH it was like humorous. :lol:

• Love 5
  • Awesome 5

1 minute ago, jy_cohh said:

The host actually called LMH and KGE for looking "stiff" hahaha (I agree that they do look awkward) and specifically asked KGE to sling her arm through LMHs, so I don't think LMH was expecting her to hold his hand. 

Stiff here but suddenly when they were sitting and getting interviewed, “stiff” ceased to exist in lmh’s dictionary :lol:

• LOL 17

23 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I've also never written fanfic before too. I'll post it here so if anyone wants to continue it or use it, feel free to go ahead. :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

"Sunbae, what did you call me for?" KGE asked as she stood there looking around the room. Nothing really stood out except for the bed right in the center. KGE tensed up and laughed nervously. "You want me to sing you to sleep or something?"

LMH looked at her for a moment then belt out a laugh. "As much as I like your singing, I'm too awake for that right now. We should practice our next scene together so I called for you."

KGE laughed. "Are you saying you'll have issue acting out the scene Sunbae? I thought you were a great actor Kim Tan!"

LMH laughed shyly. "Even if I was as great as an actor as you said I am, I still have a long way to go."

"I don't believe that! But how admirable." KGE beamed proudly. LMH blushed, then looked away. She's just too cute, he thought to himself. I don't know how I'll hold myself in this scene.

You should totally continue the fanfic! It would be a shame not to :)

We'll read it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

32 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Aww, please do continue this. There's no such thing as OOC (no one would care even if it is *winks*). We need as many as possible to feed our growing Royal Court Ladies (gents too) :D. We'll absolutely appreciate and be grateful for every contents. 

Ps. Based on the little snippet, your fic is a rated one right? :ph34r: Please DO CONTINUE! Please write something naughty and spicy of them. I'll wait for it. Not so patiently of course. :naughty:

Edited by folksway222
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1