[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 minutes ago, effyisme said:

It's really nice to see that LMH enjoys his food :D does anyone knows if KGE is too?

cr owner 

Yea KGE loves to eat. During the SBS keyword interview she mentioned that she likes eating. Also during a Guerrilla Date she mentioned how the movie she was filming at that time, requires her to gain weight and she was really ecstatic cause she can eat as much as she wanted to.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

Good morning fellow court ladies! While we are waiting for the BTS (THEY SHOULD DROP IT TODAY!!!!), 

Blessing this thread with our queen's cute way of running

No wonder why MH teased her on Ep 9 BTS haha. She looks sooo cute when she runs 

EDITED:

I am not familiar with how long a 16-episode drama usually shoots, but is it normal for it to have an 8-month long shooting schedule? 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Good morning fellow court ladies! While we are waiting for the BTS (THEY SHOULD DROP IT TODAY!!!!), 

No wonder why MH teased on Ep 9 BTS haha. She looks sooo cute when she runs 

EDITED:

I am not familiar with how long a 16-episode drama usually shoots, but is it normal for it to have an 8-month long shooting schedule? 

I know I shouldn't post this since it'll make our King jealous but yes she runs so cute. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I only know Hotel del Luna finished filming in 6 months but they have 1.5 h episodes for almost the whole 16. The actors seem to have no breaks at the end though, like with TKEM I read somewhere that KGE and LMH filmed for 8D/7N straight 

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I know I shouldn't post this since it'll make our King jealous but yes she runs so cute. :wub::wub::wub:

I did not really notice it in Goblin :joy: I just noticed it when I saw the BTS vid where MH was teasing her. 

@Lisa_BB they had a really toxic schedule. I hope they'll be able to rest well and take a short break from doing another drama or movie until they are fully rested. But hoping for a magazine shoot for our couple like BinJin. BTW, the shoot of BinJin was after the drama or during the drama? I cannot recall anymore...

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I did not really notice it in Goblin :joy: I just noticed it when I saw the BTS vid where MH was teasing her. 

@Lisa_BB they had a really toxic schedule. I hope they'll be able to rest well and take a short break from doing another drama or movie until they are fully rested. But hoping for a magazine shoot for our couple like BinJin. BTW, the shoot of BinJin was after the drama or during the drama? I cannot recall anymore...

I really liked BinJin. Like TKEM, I was looking forward to the drama immediately after casting was announced. Took a peek at their BTS and stuff, but ... I guess I was never really invested because I saw the magazine pics but never really thought much about it (so I don't know when those were taken). KGE and LMH really had me bad, :sweat_smile:  

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, mamabear said:

No wonder why MH teased her on Ep 9 BTS haha. She looks sooo cute when she runs 

EDITED:

Awhhhh.. She runs a lot. Someone(lmh) should give her a lot of hugs & kisses for all the hard work. :phew:

• LOL 9

I just love Twitter... its LMH that she is glancing at as you can see the gold design on the back of his coat and a glimpse of it in the video KGE posted...it appears brighter in the video most likely due to lighting :D 

cr owner 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I just love Twitter... its LMH that she is glancing at as you can see the gold design on the back of his coat and a glimpse of it in the video KGE posted...it appears brighter in the video most likely due to lighting :D 

cr owner 

Waiting for LMH's cryptic response. :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, effyisme said:

cr owner 

Nice. So now we are settled who is in front of her that time. She is doing Aegyo in front of the camera, in front of MH.:blush: 

@Lisa_BB Same here, I loved BinJin's chemistry, but not to a point that I actively posted on Soompi threads, and even made a fan-account on twitter. LOL. I became a hardcore shipper because of MinEun.:joy: Despite of the fact that I was burnt badly when I shipped a local celebrity loveteam here in my country but did not end up together, I just couldn't help myself from being too invested again on another ship, my first for Korean leads. It is LMH and KGE's fault! They are oozing with chemistry!

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, Miss.Zinu said:

woot! woot!:love:

I've done a little bit of stalking heh hehh hehh

1. Who is that dude in the middle? The director?

2. KGE's chair is from her fanclub

3. LMH's chair(whaddaya call those btw?) is black. Why is dude in no. 1 sitting in it?

4. LMH has the same comfy shoes like those of KGE's

• Like 4

How could you forgot your dialogs, Mr. Obvious? Did you see or hear something beautiful? :sweatingbullets: 

How could he just confidently stood there, being awestruck. Poor Ms. Sunshine, she was so confused and thought she had done NG. :lol:

• LOL 11

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

3. LMH's chair(whaddaya call those btw?) is black. Why is dude in no. 1 sitting in it?

Did LMH lend her those shoes? Is he sitting on a matching KGE chair? :scream:

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Did LMH lend her those shoes? Is he sitting on a matching KGE chair? :scream:

Oh wow. This is my first time putting an IG post here. I feel so accomplished bhahaha

But, upon further scrutiny, they are not the same shoes. Similar.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, effyisme said:

My take on this is...

16 Feb - he confessed to her about his feelings

08 May - she finally confessed her feelings to him

22 May - they are officially dating

Edit: on 02 Mar he posted this wishing spring to come soon... spring usually means love so is he hinting to KGE to accept his love soon?

It makes sense though... 3 months for her wall to crumple and finally acknowledged her feelings for him...

aaaw i love this timeline :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Exactly. His chair is black. Why you have to sit in between them pd-nim? Don't let me talk about that zooming out/blurry window in the bedroom kiss. :ph34r:

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Oh wow. This is my first time putting an IG post here. I feel so accomplished bhahaha

But, upon further scrutiny, they are not the same shoes. Similar.

Wonder if they just got similar shoes or they're just comfy shoes that actors/actresses wear for comfort. 

@insteadofme PD-nim being 3rd wheel. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

How could you forgot your dialogs, Mr. Obvious? Did you see or hear something beautiful? :sweatingbullets: 

How could he just confidently stood there, being awestruck. Poor Ms. Sunshine, she was so confused and thought she had done NG. :lol:

And to think that this is the ONLY bts that LMH agency reposted... :D it just leave so much for imagination... guess the word "discrete" doesn't exist in LMH and his agency dictionary... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11