[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I don't think the backlash will be that great or I can say almost non existent (very small percentage) as LMH has already been dropping hints and the general response has been greatly positive otherwise KGE will not go ahead and post 2 intimate pics with LMH... note the first couple boomerang video was not considered intimate as it looked more fun and playful...

I think they‘ll have international support. Koreans are usually harsher and it’s harder for them to accept but I hope they understand he is of age to be dating and getting married. I put a lot of thought into it and if he pursues kge, I believe it can only mean he can see her as his wife. I believe he’ll date with marriage in mind now as he is of age. 

Hoping to hear wedding bells from them in the future. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Uhh...what if the official dating news we have been anticipating turns out to be a marriage announcement :w00t:

Hahahhahahh 

I don't mind that. I will continue to support them as long as they're both single or dating each other. They can be "single" for years and I'll continue to support them until they announce their marriage or even baby news. :wub:

I don't get shippers who ship actors/actresses that are already dating other people like Minshin. PSH is already dating someone else. 

• Like 5
  • Love 8

57 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Can definitely tell the shoulder incline here.

He can't sit closer to her but he's definitely leaning towards her. 

OK, my first post here but just have to say did he ask for the interview to be extended at 4.13? Like at the press con... Sounds like he wants to spend as much time getting to know KGE as possible

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

OK, my first post here but just have to say did he ask for the interview to be extended at 4.13? Like at the press con... Sounds like he wants to spend as much time getting to know KGE as possible

LMH: Jamanchu 

:phew:

• LOL 6

18 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

LMH: Jamanchu 

:phew:

I'm still curious why they skipped that part to KGE answering 'bokachu', imagine one of them or the staff asked LMH to describe 'jamanchu', and he explained and it felt awkward and KGE immediately said bokachu to escape the situation :lol:B) 

lol just my imagination :tongue:

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, lysandr said:

I think he really has a thing for burying his face in her neck and hair. Like get a deep inhale of the one you love and lust for :tounge_xd:, it's like coming home.

I am so thankful to KES coz I feel like the tight hugs were really needed on those scenes to show the viewers how much they miss each other. But I don't think KES specifically instructed LMH to snuggle GE's neck, or envelope her in his arms as if there's no tomorrow, did she? 

• LOL 12

1 hour ago, heatherf said:

Hahaha i can’t help but laugh. Must share with y’all. Haha KES did you have GOblin in mind when writing this scene?

cr to owner on ig. 

Omooo Mianhe Oppa Kim Shin. This is Ji Eun Tak's 3rd life that's why she met Lee Gon. Hahahaha... 

I wish there can be a fanfic of Goblin-TKEM crossover that will be so hilarious. :w00t:

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

LMH has the same comfy shoes like those of KGE's

He does? Phew, I was almost feeling a lil embarrassed seeing her in those comfy shoes, whilst LMH was dressed up nicely. I mentioned in my earlier post that she probably wore those since the camera wouldn't be focusing at her feet but it is a pair of very big comfy shoes that I cannot help but noticed! :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

Omooo Mianhe Oppa Kim Shin. This is Ji Eun Tak's 3rd life that's why she met Lee Gon. Hahahaha... 

I wish there can be a fanfic of Goblin-TKEM crossover that will be so hilarious. :w00t:

Kim Shin waited almost 1000 years for his bride only for her to be stolen by a King on a white horse from another universe. :sweatingbullets: 

3 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

He does? Phew, I was almost feeling a lil embarrassed seeing her in those comfy shoes, whilst LMH was dressed up nicely. I mentioned in my earlier post that she probably wore those since the camera wouldn't be focusing at her feet but it is a pair of very big comfy shoes that I cannot help but noticed! :ph34r:

I know right! She's dressed the complete opposite of LMH. He looks like he's ready to propose or something and she has this loose sweater that doesn't match the color of the dress and those ugly shoes. Even her JTE detective wardrobe looked better.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

You Court Ladies are just SO DAEBAK!! :wub::lol: Thank you so much for sharing all this content on a dreary Friday, when we have no episode to look forward to ... sigh ...:tears:

I could be wrong, but I don’t think they would be sharing the BTS for Beheading Eat .. Er, I mean lick ... ER .... NO ... #Sorryneedtogocleansemyguttermind ... Kiss Neck Kiss .... Maybe, MAYBE ... it’s just TOO private and TMI ....:naughty: Hence, the OFFICIAL report about NO NG ... YEAH, Uh huh ... No NG ... can we believe it?? Or maybe it’s REALLY no NG cos they were kissing and er... *makingout for REAL! So, all the more SBS won’t release the BTS ... we SHALL see! 

Regarding the flowers, I am sure Our Boy would have given her some other PRIVATE gifts and PRIVATE bouquets!! 

But they should show the Netflix Couch Talk!! When in the world are they going to show that???? 

Tbh, I just want them to SURPRISE us ... maybe sometime next year ... with a quick marriage ... cos there are BUNS in the oven! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

27 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I know we've seen a lot of pictures/compilations of Minhossii looking at Ggone but this one talks about Ggone looking at Minhossi. Yup it's definitely there, that look of love! :wub: 

KGE has a bubbly personality but it is also nice to see her at some bts where she gets flustered in a positive way whenever LMH looks at her. :wub:

Who can even resist those deep set eyes of Min Ho? B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I am so thankful to KES coz I feel like the tight hugs were really needed on those scenes to show the viewers how much they miss each other. But I don't think KES specifically instructed LMH to snuggle GE's neck, or envelope her in his arms as if there's no tomorrow, did she? 

At this point, I'd like to believe everything was trusted to the improvisation and imagination of the actors. :w00t: And they're so good at it right??!?!! :w00t: 

OKAY SBS, where is it??

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

"One in a Million" by Ne-Yo

"Jet setter
Go getter
Nothing better
Call me Mr. been there done that
Top model chick to your every day hood rat
Less than all but more than a few
But I've never met one like you

Been all over the world
Done a little bit of everything
Little bit of everywhere
With a little bit of everyone
But all the girls I've been with
Things I've seen and it takes much to impress
But sho nuff you blow it makes your soul stand out from the rest

I can be in love
But I just don't know (don't know girl)
Baby one thing is for certain
Whatever you do it's working
Other girls don't matter
In your presence can't do what you do
There's a million girls around
But I don't see no one but you

Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this

You're not a regular girl
You don't give a damn about the look
Talking about I can't do it for you
But you can do it for yourself
Even though that ain't so
Baby cos my dough don't know how to end
But that independent thing I'm with it
All we do is win, baby

Diamond girl
Only one in the world
Just one of a kind
She mine
Ooh all that I can think
About is what this thing could be
A future baby"

I just listened to it and a lightbulb went off in my head as I immediately thought of our Giddy-Sunshine couple. It even featured Mr Obvious / Giddy attempts at dancing and woo-ing our Ms Sunshine.

The lyrics seem so spot-on. 

KGE is a strong independent woman who doesn't need anyone to do anything for her. She is one of a kind and don't care about the look. No regular girl.

LMH has been around the world, and done alot of things (Mr. Been There Done That), but Ms Sunshine's soul is standing out from all the rest of the girls in the world. Just one of a kind. No other girl can compare. 

All he can think of is their future together, both independent people but when they are together, they are unstoppable!

Sorry for the long post! I just had to get it out of my system and share! I would do a video if I could but not that great at editing stylishly. :P
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Kim Shin waited almost 1000 years for his bride only for her to be stolen by a King on a white horse from another universe. :sweatingbullets: 

I know right! She's dressed the complete opposite of LMH. He looks like he's ready to propose or something and she has this loose sweater that doesn't match the color of the dress and those ugly shoes. Even her JTE detective wardrobe looked better.

Goblin most likely placed the mark on Lee Gon and also the reason why it is always raining in Pyeha's Palace. :phew:

• LOL 8