[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Long Ballad 長歌行

sugarplum892

Awkward :lol: 

Looks like Dilraba at least has got some padding underneath her robes to protect her back.

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I hope to continue binge watching from ep7 onwards this coming week. :) Many of the released BTS are looking good! 

Have fun! :D It's a great way to spend free time. So far this drama hasn't dissapointed. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

25 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Awkward :lol: 

Looks like Dilraba at least has got some padding underneath her robes to protect her back.

LOL, second time I see her in a "rolling scene". :lol:

26 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Have fun! :D It's a great way to spend free time. So far this drama hasn't dissapointed. 

I sure will. I needed some rest and sleep from the past weeks, it's all I really did this week whenever I could. Looking forward to the some 4eps daily watching from next week. ^_^

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

LOL, second time I see her in a "rolling scene". :lol:

This time it doesn't look as comfortable though. :hwaiting2:

I sure will. I needed some rest and sleep from the past weeks, it's all I really did this week whenever I could. Looking forward to the some 4eps daily watching from next week. ^_^

Hope you're well rested! Prepair for some late night binging. ;) 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

I watched ep 25 -27 yesterday and today started 28, 29 and 30.

Spoiler

Ahh Sun’s mom should not have killed herself and gosh noooo XW died too. At least we got a CG and LY reunion. I am so glad that it looks like LY will be with HD. While I agree to the separation between CG and AS, it’s been so many episodes and doesn’t look like they will meet soon. 

it is nice to see the new characters added to the story line but I feel it was slow going compared to the earlier episodes. Uneven pacing!

Spoiler

I’m watching ep 30 now. The little crown price’s story line better build up to something because it is annoying to watch lol. The new ‘lady’ villainess is interesting. Ahhhh AS came so close to finding CG. WS giving puppy eyes and following CG is also annoying. He is my least favorite character. Ok finally the pace is picking up!

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

13 hours ago, AuroraSky said:

I don't know if this is actually HaoYan or if this is a clip added from another drama.  But if it's HaoYan, then :sparklyeyes:

Reveal hidden contents

Screen-Shot-2021-04-24-at-9-50-35-AM.jpg

But what happened here???????

Reveal hidden contents

Screen-Shot-2021-04-24-at-10-07-34-AM.jp

I don’t know about the first pic (but won’t hold my breath either for it. A lot of clips with key, swoony moments between our second leads have been leaked but none has featured a kissing scene so far :( - though I’d be glad to be proven wrong). But the second pic is a scene from a previous episode (when Hao Du was on the hunt for Changge, accompanied by Shu Yu). He was blocked and then restrained by a general who helped Changge escape. He held Hao Du captive for one night on the ground that he had to be cautious in light of Changge’s uncle’s planned rebellion).

• Like 5

Today is Monday, Monday , Monday...

it's show time tonight !!!!

Hi Mila,

@Mila

https://www.instagram.com/p/COA6mcWDW07/

the body shown in your picture here is not Ah Sun's. I am guessing is mimi guli's. She somehow ended up working as a spy for She er (little khan or xiao ke han) and later she committed suicide. 

Read this part somewhere ( a posting ). If i find that post, i will edit this message and add it in later.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, k8telyn said:

I’m so happy for them... kudos to all them. 

Disney Fireworks GIF

5 hours ago, taekwang said:

Today is Monday, Monday , Monday...

it's show time tonight !!!!

Hi Mila,

@Mila

https://www.instagram.com/p/COA6mcWDW07/

the body shown in your picture here is not Ah Sun's. I am guessing is mimi guli's. She somehow ended up working as a spy for She er (little khan or xiao ke han) and later she committed suicide. 

Read this part somewhere ( a posting ). If i find that post, i will edit this message and add it in later.

I think is Mimiguli too.. in the manga, mimiguli committed suicide because she can’t comply to her master to kill Changge. 

• Like 4

Ahhh.... so sweet. ah sun rewrote the note to be sent back to chang ge in ep 38. Guess what love notes he wrote?? The note is hidden in a little box.

he said ‘ I miss u!’ In the note. Chang ge was so happy :) 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, taekwang said:

Ahhh.... so sweet. ah sun rewrote the note to be sent back to chang ge in ep 38. Guess what love notes he wrote?? The note is hidden in a little box.

he said ‘ I miss u!’ In the note. Chang ge was so happy :) 

His heart tells her big things... with so little words. :heart:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

SPOILER!!!

Preview for 43-49

Hide contents

I watched this just now. Any guesses on whether she will survive? Cause i wouldnt put it past c-drama writers to kill her off!!!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

17 minutes ago, adla said:

I watched this just now. Any guesses on whether she will survive? Cause i wouldnt put it past c-drama writers to kill her off!!!

I doubt they would kill her but like u it wouldn't surprise me if they did in the latest episodes they keep repeating leaving together after everything is finished and that gives me a bad feeling (too much bad experience with past drama)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

I doubt they would kill her but like u it wouldn't surprise me if they did in the latest episodes they keep repeating leaving together after everything is finished and that gives me a bad feeling (too much bad experience with past drama)

I totally get you. when i watched most kdramas, i used to be such an optimist cause 90% of all dramas no matter the genre, had a happy ending. but since i started watching c-dramas, unless its like the idol or teenage dramas mostly aired on wetv or huashi tv, all other dramas, modern or historic have a bad ending. Its made me such a pessimist!!

• Like 2

Cdrama leaves me with trust issue .__.

What a trailer! Esp the last one when She'er mom throw the candle and everything burn. A'Sun running through the stairs and the ost! This drama's osts are mindblowing

• Like 5

How's everyone?

Preview for Episodes 43-46 Eng subs

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Thank you guy so much for the preview with Eng sub. I’ve just finished watching ep42 and I’m both on cloud nine and a mess and still having trouble getting back down to earth. Btw I’m a fan of Haoyan so if you don’t care about this couple please feel free to skip my post and spoiler.

Spoiler

I just want to scream. The confession is so heartfelt and true to each person’s feelings. It’s so worth it to wait until this moment to see them finally being true to their feelings. They have weathered changes and misunderstandings together and I’m so glad it’s Leyan and not vice versa who has helped Haodu overcome his insecurity. I’m loving them so much.

On a side note I’m loving the sisterhood between Changge and Leyan too and why does it feel so sad that these two must part ways in the future. It almost reminds me of that time when my best friend and I grew up and parted way because we each had responsibilities on our shoulders, but we still thought and were fond of each other. I just hope in my quiet shipper heart that they would get married and somehow still live close to each other, though I know it’s just not possible. But their friendship and sisterhood is one of the best in this show that has stood the test of time and vengeance. It’s an absolutely beautiful but bittersweet feeling!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3