[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Long Ballad 長歌行

sugarplum892

43 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

Is you notice, in the earlier episodes, She’er passed to ASun Changge’s hairpin that uncle Lei found after Changge being save by Situ Lang Lang. 

i think is that hairpin... my guess. 
I can’t wait to see their reunion take place. 

I hadn't noticed
I hope it is. I think it would be an interesting story development.

I agree with that person. At some point, it is good for him to be very direct and say that he likes her.

From what I saw there will be several scenes in which A´Sun is jealous of Chang Ge. However, the one who needs a little shake is Chang Ge, not A´Sun.

• Like 2

More HaoYan spoilers from @drama_queen_updates on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN6UH9jIYT-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Spoiler

1 - HaoDu said 不用嫁了 no need to marry
2 - HaoDu said 公主,不用因为感动和报答而嫁给我,上擂台是我自愿,能给你自由,便是我心之所向。臣为了你,万死不辞 Princess don’t marry me just because you’re touched and want to repay. I willingly went up the stage. It’s my heart desire to give you freedom. I’ll never hesitate to die for you. 
Leyan said 我嫁于你,也是我自愿 Its also my willingness to marry you 

• Like 6

On 4/19/2021 at 9:56 PM, Alila N said:

Oh him, no, he shot it due to the pressure of proving himself not being CG’s side so as to not implicate his family, and that’s why she doesn’t like him essentially. To her, that was a great betrayal, as much as she understood why he did it, it created a crack that could never be healed

I thought he shot her because he saw the other guy take his bow and arrow out. And he knew he would shoot to kill. So WSY was probably hoping to shoot her just on her arm to help her escape certain death. 

• Like 2

gonna share this because i think you guys are going to falling in love with leo's smile. just like me:elated:

leo looked at reba just like sun looked at changge. this is his first drama that i've been watching so idk, is that how he look at everyone? then i'm gonna marry him. 

8 hours ago, taekwang said:

yes, only until ep 36 so far.

i saw some previews (raw) ep 37 to 42

no subs..

idk which one is better; they drop bunch of episodes without sub and translate it only 2 ep for each day, or they just go with the fixed schedule which is we need to be patient.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, annaR said:

idk which one is better; they drop bunch of episodes without sub and translate it only 2 ep for each day, or they just go with the fixed schedule which is we need to be patient.

How about they give us AAAAAALLLLLLLL episodes with subs NOW?????  :lol:

2 hours ago, Dundee said:

Why Hao Du got beaten up like that in the preview? I thought his martial art skill better than she-er.

I know.  That. made no sense to me at all.  Everyone lives in fear of him because he's a cold-blooded killer but in his fight with Sher, he's all beaten up while Sher doesn't have a scratch.  Did they drug Hao Du before he got into the ring LOL? :mrgreen:

• Like 7

PREVIEW EP 38

Translation:
Ah Sun asked for the chance to protect her. It's not because she's incapable of doing it herself. He understands that the girl he loves is a strong and independent woman with her own ideas, thoughts and goals and he respects that. He used one up of the 3 wishes to ask Chang Ge to be more womanly, and let him protect her. Then an arrow was shot at Ah Sun. heartache watching him fall. Who wanted to kill Ah Sun?

https://www.facebook.com/100008116506826/videos/2866583526955503/

I think later following this scene, Chang Ge looked after him until he recovers and wakes up.. saw anr video on this some where.

enjoy the show everyone!!!!

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

25 minutes ago, taekwang said:

PREVIEW EP 38

Translation:
Ah Sun asked for the chance to protect her. It's not because she's incapable of doing it herself. He understands that the girl he loves is a strong and independent woman with her own ideas, thoughts and goals and he respects that. He used one up of the 3 wishes to ask Chang Ge to be more womanly, and let him protect her. Then an arrow was shot at Ah Sun. heartache watching him fall. Who wanted to kill Ah Sun?

I think later following this scene, Chang Ge looked after him until he recovers and wakes up.. saw anr video on this some where.

Oh my, very dangerous, probably the assasin hide there for a long time, that’s why Sun cannot feel his presence, usually he’s very keen to his surrounding

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Spoiler do episódio 40

Spoiler

A'Sun lost his army. Chang Ge became mobei princess. Is that what happened?

Does anyone know a little more about the Morbei?

Spoiler do episódio 39:

I think A´Sun really lost his army, because Chang Ge's friend comments on that (a person in the video comments did the translation)

I think that somehow A´Sun would have to stop being the eagle leader to be able to stay with Chang Ge. He, being Tegin, had interests conflicting with hers (who does not want attacks on Tang).

• Like 1

They worked really hard on this OST. For the first time I see what the producer doing for an OST.

3 hours ago, taekwang said:

PREVIEW EP 38

Translation:

That hug is from ep38? I was hoping it was from the finale bc I am worried about the ending :( ... omg the scene was so sad ...

• Like 6

Man ... I can't believe they cut out an entire dance portion in Episode 36 and filled it with their manhua drawing instead. It was fine before when using as transitions as it looked really pretty. But when they started to use it for entire segments like the battlefield ... it really interrupts the flow of the story. Quite jarring too since it happend after several episodes of absence. 

• Like 6