[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

@NVKN Ryan is only credited as Han Shuo, he must really have a twin :lol:

38 minutes ago, NVKN said:

We just wait to the end to see and hope a happy pleasant twist will reveal itself.

Yup, I can't wait haha 

101615834-544163692920879-80352163041787

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, lavvarr said:

anyone have any update to feed us ?:wacko:

I've just found out that our CP's name on Weibo is 芋圆西米露 (yuyuan ximilu), which translates as Taro Ball Tapioca Pudding (please correct me if I'm wrong cos it sounds so weird haha) 

Does anybody know why ? I always thought they were known as Orange-Banana 橙蕉 (chengjiao) CP :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, Isrin said:

I've just found out that our CP's name on Weibo is 芋圆西米露 (yuyuan ximilu), which translates as Taro Ball Tapioca Pudding (please correct me if I'm wrong cos it sounds so weird haha) 

Does anybody know why ? I always thought they were known as Orange-Banana 橙蕉 (chengjiao) CP :lol: 

Tapioca pudding fits Han Shuo too...the pudding part is so him when he's around her :)

• LOL 4

Okay, I am 20000% impressed with the following CP video created by fan.

They literally put Lusi into the other show Yuxi is staring in and made this really cute AU video of them in the real world. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Lz411B7R5?p=1&share_medium=android&share_plat=android&share_source=COPY&share_tag=s_i&timestamp=1590818616&unique_k=vdrtEM

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

They literally put Lusi into the other show Yuxi is staring in and made this really cute AU video of them in the real world. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Lz411B7R5?p=1&share_medium=android&share_plat=android&share_source=COPY&share_tag=s_i&timestamp=1590818616&unique_k=vdrtEM

amazing edit indeed! Yuxi looks so much better with modern hair, I wanna cry (about his hair in Orange-Banana). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, arcchidus said:

This is so cute. Though didn't understand a single word. I always thought Zhao Lusi is cute but never knew that she is beautiful too. :wub:

• Like 2

If you know Chinese - this is a hilarious video. This is a retelling of the story in HS's egotistic pov of how QQ fell in love with him (all in his head).

The comments under the video is all like "OMG this is history's first male lead whose heart was taken purely by the power of his own logic" or "Haha HS trapped himself"

PS. Want to explain the seemingly weird Chinese CP name here for those who don't know Chinese: 芋圓西米露 -- It's a very sweet dessert, and it's actually a play on the actor and actress's name. 芋Yu(禹Yu)圆西Xi(兮Xi)米露Lu(露Lu思)--- This CP is actually top 20 CP on Weibo right now! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

To keep this thread going until Monday I wanted to share some pictures of Pei Heng. It seems like our Pei Heng might be going through transformation. Check the spoilers for the image.

Spoiler

aaIZdgE.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

TmAL1Ei.jpg

Spoiler

WgdO9JI.jpg

Did our Pei Heng decided to change because of HS so he can support QQ? Sigh seems like a battle will still happen.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Super_Dede said:

To keep this thread going until Monday I wanted to share some pictures of Pei Heng. It seems like our Pei Heng might be going through transformation. Check the spoilers for the image.

Hide contents

aaIZdgE.jpg

Hide contents

Spoiler

TmAL1Ei.jpg

Hide contents

WgdO9JI.jpg

Did our Pei Heng decided to change because of HS so he can support QQ? Sigh seems like a battle will still happen.

Our peach is so pretty, honestly he did a good job, i want him to be happy as well, i hope to see the actor who peach in another drama as well, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arcchidus said:

PS. Want to explain the seemingly weird Chinese CP name here for those who don't know Chinese: 芋圓西米露 -- It's a very sweet dessert, and it's actually a play on the actor and actress's name. 芋Yu(禹Yu)圆西Xi(兮Xi)米露Lu(露Lu思)--- This CP is actually top 20 CP on Weibo right now! :D

Thank you for sharing this 芋圓西米露

taro paste pudding with sago milk explanation. That’s so sweet and enchanting 

i was wondering why it wasn’t mango w sago, the usual desert .. 

2 hours ago, arcchidus said:

If you know Chinese - this is a hilarious video. This is a retelling of the story in HS's egotistic pov of how QQ fell in love with him (all in his head).

The comments under the video is all like "OMG this is history's first male lead whose heart was taken purely by the power of his own logic" or "Haha HS trapped himself"

please help us nonchinese....hope you have some translation here....to appreciate more...but the video is good enough...tysm.

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, arcchidus said:

Thanks for the explanation! I'm Chinese and I was so confused with the long CP name. I mean it's a sweet dessert and the two are sweet together but i was still confused lol.

Still prefer 橙蕉 (Orange-Banana) CP tho haha

• Like 1