[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

0ly40

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Cause there are unanswered questions on him, like the ring/the syringes that he had.

It was answered why he had the ring. Lee Jin-Sung took it when the ring fell out of the suitcase. Do Won took it from him in the train before he got off the train.

I assume the syringes are for his personal use. He is a drug addict? Or maybe he is not an addict? We`ll see.

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

What I also want to see, it’s how the others in world A react to DW(B) ‘s changes + his reaction to this world.

Yes, I want to see that too. And to see how he will react working with people who trusts and respects him.

I also believe that Do Won from World B had a more difficult life. He had to live with the stigma that he is a the son of a murderer, he did not had the help of Oh Mi-Sook and he never had a warm relationship with Seo Kyung.

He is a lone wolf. He is angry to the world.  I want to see his style of investigation in the World A.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The psychiatrist is super shady.  There's just something about him that is off. I'm not sure I think he's the killer but feel like he's up to something. And I'm very suspicious of W2 Captain Oh. Her demeanor is just strange.

I wonder if the killer's lame foot is a real thing or something to throw us off? I'm not sure if we've seen the real killer at this point or if it will be a character that shows up later on. 

I think in the end, the two Do Won's will stay in the opposite world. DW1 will want to stay with Seo Kyung and DW2 can start a new life in W1 - he has no ties to anyone in his world. He's not close with his dad and DW1 can build a relationship with the father that he missed for so long.

7 hours ago, larus said:

I assume the syringes are for his personal use. He is a drug addict? Or maybe he is not an addict? We`ll see.

I'm not sure about that either. I think he might be based on his behaviors and when he left the hospital, he looked like he was in withdrawals. 

I do hope that we get a good ending for Do Won and Seo Kyung. I know it's an OCN drama so I won't be surprised if there is a sad ending but I'm holding out hope.

Just watched EP6

JW and DW didn't meet each other in world B till 4 years ago when JW was wrongfully accused by DW-B for a crime. Such a tragic fate of friendship. That one particular moment in world A when DW saved JW from becoming a miserable person really changed his life for the better. It's the things in life that make you ponder.

Psychiatrist gives off a creep psychopath vibe. He keeps on telling his client to "kill" indirectly. What does it mean? I don't even think it helps his client. It's so creepy. I'm leaning more towards him being the killer. I suspect when he saw in the news about JW escaped, he probably know JW would go to YR house so he went there first to kill YR.

Also, Chief Oh-B is acting really strange. Her way of talking really creeps me out.

That ending tho. Totally unexpected. I feel like SK-B is going to framed for her stepmother's death. They met each other before she was killed. That man in the car is DW-B, right?

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

I don’t think he is that stupid to just run with it knowing that he could be a liability to the murder he did not commit

He's also after the killer so he picked it up as an evidence.

Train: Episode 4

by dramallama

train-04-00010.jpg

Finding himself in the parallel world, our hero seeks answers about the dead, the living, and himself. While largely familiar, a few unfamiliar elements of this parallel world drastically change the lives of our hero and the people around him. In this different reality, our hero uses his knowledge of his world to prove his innocence and learn about his alternate self.

EPISODE 4

train-04-00004.jpgtrain-04-00006.jpg

As we take a ride down the train tracks, the show formally introduces us to the concept of parallel worlds. “Some scientists claim that a world just like ours exists because the universe expands infinitely. And they believe that a passage connecting the two world exists.”

Do-won runs out of the parallel Mukyeong Station, and he can barely process his utter confusion about his surroundings because he’s being chased by the police. He takes a turn onto the train tracks and freezes when he hears a gunshot in front of him. Slowly pointing his gun at his enemy, Do-won makes out a silhouette of someone pointing a gun at him.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/07/train-episode-4/

Bts photos. They're so adorable! :wub:

lcPVi0I.jpg

Spoiler

8eISnDt.jpg

ETQDtSG.jpg

EP7 still cuts

9M7Mcqh.jpg

Spoiler

SAsui1d.jpg

QIDBTeU.jpg

98cUXqR.jpg

yTTim6E.jpg

Jo4dCAW.jpg

9M7Mcqh.jpg

Ys8QDaE.jpg

dHpn73c.jpg

m03fmIh.jpg

sFZJZ5P.jpg

MDchNa4.jpg

rTLxk9Z.jpg

Source IG

@Sushimi Tho there were instances of him being corrupt like framing JW for his job performance, I don't think he is that really bad. I'm also wondering when his drug addiction started. After  he took the drugs, he might've done something or none at all. All we know is he called JM to tell her he didn't kill LJS. I thought he took the drugs in the restroom out of shocked seeing LJS dead.

@thingskateknows I think the limping is a major clue. We haven't really seen SW-B and the Psychiatrist walk and they're the two along with Chief Oh who are really acting suspicious at the moment.

12 hours ago, Sushimi said:

yeah, but as in like, he could have just leave it at the scene. Why pick it up? I don’t think he is that stupid to just run with it knowing that he could be a liability to the murder he did not commit?

It is stupid to take a thing from the crime scene but in this case Lee Jin Sung did it. Do Won B took it from Lee Jin sung who told him where he found the ring.

I notice that the young cop from world B had the camera of Jin Woo B. Why the camera was still in the cop`s car after so much time? That puzzles me more.

5 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

Bts photos. They're so adorable! :wub:

Yes!!! totally :heart3:!! I love how he wanted to treat her wound...such a sweet Oppa...

12 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

Psychiatrist gives off a creep psychopath vibe. He keeps on telling his client to "kill" indirectly. What does it mean? I don't even think it helps his client. It's so creepy. I'm leaning more towards him being the killer. I suspect when he saw in the news about JW escaped, he probably know JW would go to YR house so he went there first to kill YR.

Also, Chief Oh-B is acting really strange. Her way of talking really creeps me out.

I agree, Chief Oh-B seems suspicious...seems like she is hiding some secret that and is highly paranoid for DW-B to find out. As for the psychiatrist....do you think he is the same Psychiatrist that DW-A is seeing? I find that its still too early to see if he's involved in the murders..

But Kudos to episode 6!!! every minute of the drama keeps me on edge, so far its not too confusing, every episode somehow has a dead body :surprisedwut: in it...hahah but nevertheless i like the pace and how the story develops! Cant wait for episode 7

@Sushimi Your theory seems plausible as so far the murders are related to SK (A &B)- the jewelry is the common factor, plus how is the construction company related to SK-B stepmom? It seems like the people are somehow connected even though they are of different worlds...so if the murderer main goal is to kill SK, i cant wait to see how this plays out - including how DW-A &B plays a part...

Arughhh....i wish though the romance element will some-how be played up a bit....:transforms:

2 hours ago, larus said:

I notice that the young cop from world B had the camera of Jin Woo B. Why the camera was still in the cop`s car after so much time? That puzzles me more.

I dont think the camera was in the cop's car, when SK-B recalled the pictures in the camera, she went to the landscaping van to retreive the camera...her car is the one in red.

18 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

I dont think the camera was in the cop's car, when SK-B recalled the pictures in the camera, she went to the landscaping van to retreive the camera...her car is the one in red.

The police thought it is nothing (it is not an important evidence) and gave back the suspect the camera? It is much better than keeping the evidence in the police car without passing the evidence on but still it was a superficial investigation. I know the camera was inspected by the young cop but they did not do a proper job. JMO.

8 minutes ago, larus said:

The police thought it is nothing (it is not an important evidence) and gave back the suspect the camera? It is much better than keeping the evidence in the police car without passing the evidence on but still it was a superficial investigation. I know the camera was inspected by the young cop but they did not do a proper job. JMO.

Yeah most likely a rookie mistake. SK-B asked the rookie detective if he found anything and he said it's nothing, just something he used for work. Rookie put the camera back to JW's van. The pictures are of houses used for landscaping, but the rookie didnt know one of the houses belongs to SK's stepmother. But glad SK-B went back and check what it was, she recognized it was her stepmother's house and found a lead. Her stepmother probably lead the redevelopment in the area where JW's grandmother died. It matches the redevelopment company she found in the burnt newspaper

40 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

do you think he is the same Psychiatrist that DW-A is seeing?

I remember his psychiatrist in world A is a female doctor.

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

The goal of this series, is to murder HSK, in both worlds

Yeah, it could be. How many jewelries are left? Maybe the killer will kill until all the jewelries are used.

Random thought: DW A has gotten attached to SK B and has sort of stopped mourning SK A. The threats of the murderer has not been heeded by DW A yet, but I wonder if it will come into play. Will he protect SK B (and even DW Dad B ) instead of pursuing justice for SK A (and DW Dad A)?

Anyway, is this the killer? The eyes look like chief of police mom from World Z hehehe

Ed9sIc-VAAAAqUp?format=jpg&name=900x900

EP6 Behind the scenes

11 hours ago, aria26 said:

Will he protect SK B (and even DW Dad B ) instead of pursuing justice for SK A (and DW Dad A)?

Anyway, is this the killer? The eyes look like chief of police mom from World Z hehehe

I think he's trying to do both. He's eager to find the killer and he doesn't want SK dying to repeat in world B.

I thought that was SW-B in the car. 

13 hours ago, aria26 said:

Where was this scene? is that a scar below the eyes? Imma rewatch the episodes again hehe

Anyway, the airtime for DW-B and how he is coping in world A garners more time....now that he is aware that he is unable to go back...most likley both DW-A & DW-B will stop the killer in world B...

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Don’t you think that DW A’s attitude had been turned down a notch? He no longer feels like the A we know...could World B affect him in any ways?

Is it maybe because he's not taking any stimulants anymore? since living in world B, we haven't seen him take stimulant drugs. He's a lot calmer now compared before.

The relationship between SK A and DW A was very strong, even if everything was ruined by the secret and the death of SK A. This is why I would like to see SK B and DW B have a simular or even romantic relationship, but it is not sure, if there is a romantic relationship it is surely between SK B and DW A, too bad  and too bab that we do not show us much DW B, maybe in the second part of the drama? !!

Archived