[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

0ly40

DW-A lived his life with guilt while hiding the truth and DW-B lived his life tagged as a murderer's son. Both of them said things that shouldn't have said, they were carried away by their emotions. I can't really blame both but DW-B had more control over his drug use. As for DW-A, I agree with @larus it wasn't his fault that his father and SK died in his world. He had no control over it, he can't predict the future. He had good intentions with his choices. With the choice of DW-A not telling Seo-kyung about his father, Seo-kyung lived a healthier life while we saw how miserable Seo-kyung's life in world B without Do-won. And we also saw hard DW-B's life in world B without Seo-kyung. Do-won and Seo-kyung both healed each other.

At this point, I want closure for everybody. Next week Seo-kyung will find out about world A and her world A self. Its either she will get closer to Do-won or walk away.

---

World A&B official ID :wub:

4Nv6DIH.jpg

Spoiler

JDA3ECe.jpg

zTjHZPB.jpg

5ub2UGW.jpg

1HmkXao.jpg

Source Twitter

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually i was thinking, the female lead in B world is going to die eventually too. Coz everything seems to end up the same result albeit at different pace eg the father still died eventually and the stepbrother also became mentally unsound just like in the A world. So DW will still end up alone even if he remained in B world.

I don`t think Seo Kyung B is going to die because the other one died too. I was surprised that stepbrother became mentally disabled but I think it was a coincidence.  It is not like a destiny set from the start. Then Do Won will have to die as well.

Do Won B and his father died because they found out who is the killer. What a shameless RickRoll'D is that man. He was close so many years with the victim`s daughter, listen to her sad story, how hard is to her to cope with what he did. It is sick. :angry:

Train: Episode 8

by LollyPip

Train08-00001.jpg

Our dark hero has come face-to-face with himself in many different ways, and he’s starting to notice something strange about the world he’s in now — the closer he gets to the true killer and their motive, the more odd things are happening around him. It seems that fate is more than just a concept – it’s a driving force, attempting to set right an anomaly that sprang to life twelve years ago.

EPISODE 8 RECAP

Train08-00020.jpgTrain08-00021.jpg

After Seo-kyung shoots Sung-wook in the empty warehouse, and Do-won stops her from ending her own life, they realize that Sung-wook has gotten away. They split up to look for him, and Do-won gets a call from Alt Do-won, who’s found his way back to his own world. He says that Sung-wook isn’t the killer, he’s just an accomplice.

Jae-hyuk corners Sung-wook on the roof and Sung-wook pleads his innocence. He holds up a silver necklace, saying that it’s proof that he didn’t kill anyone. He hallucinates another man on the roof, wearing the necklace, who says that it was Sung-wook’s choice to be involved in the murders.

Sung-wook relives Seo-kyung’s father’s murder — he’d cowered in a corner while the killer strangled their victim then bashed his head in with a hammer. As his delusion of the killer slowly approaches, asking if Sung-wook will live as a predator or the prey, Sung-wook keeps backing closer to the edge of the roof. Just as Alt Do-won is telling Do-won to find out who the real killer is from Sung-wook, Sung-wook falls from the roof and lands on a nearby car.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/08/train-episode-8/

On 8/5/2020 at 2:39 AM, larus said:

I don`t think Seo Kyung B is going to die because the other one died too. I was surprised that stepbrother became mentally disabled but I think it was a coincidence.  It is not like a destiny set from the start. Then Do Won will have to die as well.

Do Won B and his father died because they found out who is the killer. What a shameless RickRoll'D is that man. He was close so many years with the victim`s daughter, listen to her sad story, how hard is to her to cope with what he did. It is sick. :angry:

I believe DW-A's fate in world A and his presence in world B has something to do with all of these happenings. There's far too many similarities to be just coincidence.

Yup it was awful the Psychiatrist is listening to her for years knowing he killed her father and looking for him. She told everything about herself and her story. SK-B will be enraged if she finds out his true color.

7 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

I believe DW-A's fate in world A and his presence in world B has something to do with all of these happenings. There's far too many similarities to be just coincidence.

It can be like you said but I still don`t believe that their journey is predestined, like if someone in World A dies, he/she has to die in the other world as well. But we`ll see.  

7 hours ago, larus said:

It can be like you said but I still don`t believe that their journey is predestined, like if someone in World A dies, he/she has to die in the other world as well. But we`ll see.  

Im thinking along this lines as well, each character has their own fate and destiny in that particular world. As we now know 2 choices caused 2 different scenarios in 2 worlds...but one things for sure, DW-A being in B world is something that will change the course of fate and destiny...remember the scene where DW-A receive a phone call from the Killer, the killer told him that he stepped over the Boundary. I think SK-B will be in danger, i hope it will be revealed how the killer is related to SK, like why he wants to help her step-brother etc...and most importantly how did he find out about the train??

My guess: Killer in world B is actually from world A...he might have killed his doppelganger in world A and travel to world B..:smort: ahahha

4 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

I think SK-B will be in danger, i hope it will be revealed how the killer is related to SK, like why he wants to help her step-brother etc...and most importantly how did he find out about the train??

My guess: Killer in world B is actually from world A...he might have killed his doppelganger in world A and travel to world B

Yes, she is in danger especially now that they are very close to find the killer. The scenario you mentioned, killer is from world A but he went to the other side is plausible. We`ll see.

I wonder if they will explain a little why it was possible for two world to connect.

#Diggle clips

Laughing so hard but suddenly turn into character when it's about to take :joy:

Spoiler

Seo Do-won B's shocking end! The choice that split the two worlds but in the end, "I was destined"

Yoon Shi Yoon saved Kyung Soo Jin whose reason of living is to revenge! Parallel world + 2 times salvation

EP9 Still cuts from Naver news

ctDSEw4.jpg

Spoiler

x4noBRT.jpg

ia4nZry.jpg

cLsuESn.jpg

eFArmNe.jpg

Questions Left To Be Answered As “Train” Hurtles Toward Climactic Finale

4fbe60cb8d824c94928782cbfa2dff0a.jpeg?s=

Aug 8, 2020
by C. Hong

OCN’s Saturday-Sunday drama “Train” is moving into its final few episodes with several questions left to be answered.

“Train” is a sci-fi thriller about two parallel universes that broke apart because of a fateful choice made on the night of a murder. Yoon Shi Yoon stars as Seo Do Won, a violent crimes detective at the Mu Kyeong Police Station. In universe “A,” Seo Do Won lives with a sense of guilt because of his father’s sins. In universe “B,” his father’s crimes lead him into a life of corruption. Kyung Soo Jin co-stars as Han Seo Kyung, a woman who overcomes the trauma of her father’s death in universe “A” but lives only to get revenge in universe “B.”

Spoilers

In episode 8, it was revealed that the real culprit behind the murder case in Mu Kyeong 12 years ago was Suk Min Joon (Choi Seung Yoon). Furthermore, “B” Seo Do Won and his father, Seo Jae Chul (Nam Moon Chul), perished in a hit-and-run accident, with “A” Seo Do Won as a witness to their deaths.

Here are three questions left to be answered as the drama moves into its final four episodes:

Will Seo Do Won and Han Seo Kyung find out that Suk Min Joon is the real culprit?

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1417887wpp/questions-left-to-be-answered-as-train-hurtles-toward-climactic-finale

I feel so bad for Jung-min. Do-won B promised her that he won't disappoint her anymore and wants to start over is heart-breaking. Jung-min is right about Do-won isn't the same as DW-B. I'm glad Do-won didn't hide DW-B to them but I wish DW-B gets a funeral he deserves.

I'm noticing Do-won is treating Seo-kyung B as a different woman and not Seo-kyung A that he loved. I think he's already accepting the fact that they're not the same. He just really want to protect Seo-kyung B because he doesn't want the same fate to happen to her.

Min-joon's rare disease answered our question why he started killing 3 yrs ago. After his diagnosis with the disease 3 yrs ago, he feels like he's dying slowly that's why he started killing with a motive. His MO is killing women who depend on psychoactive drugs. He wanted them to go through the torture of dying.

The ending tho. As of this moment, the Min-joon has the upper hand in this game. He's confident because he has Seo-kyung in his hand. If Do-won would arrest him, Seo-kyung might be put in danger.

They have their own fate and they have the power to change it and it's up to Do-won to figure this out.

---

EP9 bts photos

lRd4DSY.jpg

Spoiler

zzD5bYk.jpg

yWpNqex.jpg

VW3dwd2.jpg

CcBAsro.jpg

lRd4DSY.jpg

8cY8kHl.jpg

QVU24v4.jpg

VajZUXM.jpg

ibV5sWR.jpg

P1o44MV.jpg

Source Tving

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

The psychiatrist in world B doesn't seem to know there are two worlds...? Hmm..

Yup. He's surely unaware of world A.

8 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

Yup. He's surely unaware of world A.

That's why I'm confused.....   So he might be the killer in World B ..... so who's the one who left the bag of dead bodies in World A?  Is  there another killer in World A? :surprisedwut: So he might not be the killer of SK A?

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

That's why I'm confused.....   So he might be the killer in World B ..... so who's the one who left the bag of dead bodies in World A?  There is also a killer in World A?  So he might not be the killer of SK A?

Yup. He surely the killer in world B but there's definitely a different killer who killed SK-A. Theres someone who's helping Min-joon to dispose the body.

Archived