[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

0ly40

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched EP7. Everything happened so fast :o

DW-A gave JW-B words of wisdom — to either continue kill people or save them. JW chose the latter by telling DW about SW-B. His character is consistent from his world A self tho they ended really differently.

I don't honestly know what to think of Chief Oh. Maybe she's just being too protective of DW.

The scene where DW was imagining SK-B's life in the hands of her stepmom was heart breaking. She went through a lot. Both of our leads went through physical and emotional trauma.

Now I'm really certain (sort of) that the killer is the Psychiatrist. It was so subtle but I saw him limping! He's also currently the only person who's suspicious. I have this hunch that his world A self is also his accomplice. That doubles the serial killer.

DW-B was having major withdrawal but he finally solved the puzzle and was able to bring himself back to world B. The confrontation that will happen in EP8 is what I'm looking forward to!

5 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I'm having a headache... of the mysterious man.. Don't tell me there's more than 2 universe?

I doubt there is. There's no hint of another universe than the two we currently have tho it's a high probability.

8 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

Now I'm really certain (sort of) that the killer is the Psychiatrist. It was so subtle but I saw him limping! He's also currently the only person who's suspicious. I have this hunch that his world A self is also his accomplice. That doubles the serial killer.

DW-B was having major withdrawal but he finally solved the puzzle and was able to bring himself back to world B. The confrontation that will happen in EP8 is what I'm looking forward to!

Yes, both DW are going to face each other tonight.  Hmm the Psychiatrist is also possible...  Well, we'll just wait and see...

14 minutes ago, aria26 said:

I think it is inspector Jae Hyuk. He could have planted evidence on the car and he has a limp in World A

But the train has stopped for a while so he has no way of getting to world B. We also saw JH-A in world A while the killer who has limp was stuck in world B

6 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

But the train has stopped for a while so he has no way of getting to world B. We also saw JH-A in world A while the killer who has limp was stuck in world B

Haha. I'm just tagging all possible killers I'm seeing. I just finished the episode and the preview, and wow, DW B wants to be with Jung Min B. The struggle now is which Do Won will get to stay in World B. I love the way the ended the EP 8 preview, it was menacing but it made my heart flutter. DW B recognizes DW A's love.

7 minutes ago, aria26 said:

Haha. I'm just tagging all possible killers I'm seeing. I just finished the episode and the preview, and wow, DW B wants to be with Jung Min B. The struggle now is which Do Won will get to stay in World B. I love the way the ended the EP 8 preview, it was menacing but it made my heart flutter. DW B recognizes DW A's love.

I got nervous with the preview. It seems like DW-B doesn't want A to stay in his world. But I hope he lets A help solve the case first. Also that DW-B and JM-B was unexpected, I honestly don't know what to feel about those two, I'm so focused on DW and SK lol

22 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

I got nervous with the preview. It seems like DW-B doesn't want A to stay in his world. But I hope he lets A help solve the case first. Also that DW-B and JM-B was unexpected, I honestly don't know what to feel about those two, I'm so focused on DW and SK lol

I am actually glad they are touching on that subject. Having only lived in one world, I can't find any justification for DW A to stay in World B after the killer is found. He does not belong there. Emotionally though, he is already dead in World A. He has nothing to go back to there. The only logical conclusion for his character is to die. Still, a multi-dimensional hopper more familiar with these cases could give a different answer, hehe.

Another world was raised on the earlier comments here, and with the step-brother's pronouncement that it was Do Won who killed, I would say, a Do Won C is a possibility, but can we deal with that in Season 2 please. 5 episodes wont be enough. Act 2 is looking like it would be DW A vs DW B (vs DW C ?????)

Another thought popped into my mind though, what if JM B dies? A switch could be possible then? DW B's dad is about to die in World B, so he may not have a reason to stay anymore.

@aria26 same sentiment here. As much as I like DW and SK to be together, DW must realise he's living the life and world of his counterpart and not his own life. Would DW-A try to persuade SK-B to live with him in world A? SK would have a better life in world A but at the same time it's a moral dilemma since SK is already dead in that world.

@Sushimi that's what I'm afraid of. I hope they would tell her that there's 2 Dowons. DW suddenly being cold to her will only leave her more confused.

@Prettysup there must be something significant that's triggering his headache. Could be only withdrawal for not taking his medications. Could also be because of different space he's living in affecting his health, sort of like a time limit for parallel world travelers. Or worse he has the same disease as his father.

So... spoilers....I don't know what the writer is thinking but from the ocn clips it seems DW B is dead ,along with his father in an accident ...and in the next episode SK will know the truth about parallel worlds along with  DW B ex gf. The psychiatrist is full on psycho mode and giving creepy vibes, it seems he could be the killer.

21 minutes ago, Dev11O said:

So... spoilers....I don't know what the writer is thinking but from the ocn clips it seems DW B is dead ,along with his father in an accident ...and in the next episode SK will know the truth about parallel worlds along with  DW B ex gf. The psychiatrist is full on psycho mode and giving creepy vibes, it seems he could be the killer.

I got spoiled on twitter. I'm in shocked. Totally not expecting this. I probably need to wait for eng sub.

Archived