[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

Question: who is the Nam Soo Gill’s killer? Do u think he knows his obsession with spilling details on Do Hyun So? I think he did that’s why he did it so sloppily and publicly so that he could be framed since most evidence points to Him? I think he is someone close to all our main characters.

its probably not Hee Sung because you can’t expect a murder like that from a guy who gave detailed account on how he uses plastic bags to clean off blood if he were to kill him. He seems to careful and meticulous to me.

20 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I will definitely write my first impressions after I've watched episode 4, chingu! :D I think 4 episodes is a good number for this drama to see how much I like because I like it for sure already. Love it even!

The fact that the drama got already a high score on Douban says it . All the writing is really good and I also like that every character IS a character. They're all not one-dimensional and written as plot devices. They all have their own agenda which I enjoy the most. Plus I like the overall look of the drama. :D

OMG , if it got a good score on Douban then it’s really good drama lol. People on douban just seem harsh from what I’ve heard. It’s like you’ve managed to impress the strictest teacher in school who is hell bent on finding flaws.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I'm still wondering who is that person in that car when BHS/DHS got into accident after the fight with Nam Soo Gil? I hope some more backstory will be shared in episode 4.

So far I like the drama's pace. The Baek family for sure has some secrets. Well good thing Kim Moo Jin checked the clock :joy:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, smartiegal said:

I'm still wondering who is that person in that car when BHS/DHS got into accident after the fight with Nam Soo Gil? I hope some more backstory will be shared in episode 4.

So far I like the drama's pace. The Baek family for sure has some secrets. Well good thing Kim Moo Jin checked the clock :joy:

The Baek family is my bet 

• Like 10

You guessed it correctly, @hazelyeot

From today's article 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004252802

Flower of Evil's chief producer(?), Yoo Sang-won spoke about LJG, MCW and SHW.

He said he met JG again after Joseon Gunman and met with CW again after The Princess' Man(!!). (!!! he should reunite with both for sageuk instead :bawling:)

JG is as energetic as before and he helped his co-workers stand out. CW is good with melodrama like TPM and this time too but her melo charm has yet to come out (still early eps). SHW has strong screen presence. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

22 minutes ago, mulberry9 said:

You guessed it correctly, @hazelyeot

Yes! I always knew!!!! :lol:

According to someone on DCCW he was a producer of KBS Media, before being a drama CP..

But my god,, Why these two never did a single historical project together?? When they worked with the same people all the time.. So unfair :(

But okay, I take what I can get, and PDnim needs to show me a tradicional wedding scene lmao

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, hazelyeot said:

Yes! I always knew!!!! :lol:

According to someone on DCCW he was a producer of KBS Media, before being a drama CP..

But my god,, Why these two never did a single historical project together?? When they worked with the same people all the time.. So unfair :(

But okay, I take what I can get, and PDnim needs to show me a tradicional wedding scene lmao

I'm getting real frustrate as this team is the same as The Princess' Man (that's my all time fav drama of CW's. Someone need to tell him that we need a right genre for once lol *sigh*). But anyways, we can rest assure that FOE is in good hand for the rest our the journey.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

So my theories after ep 3 (includes SPOILERS):

1) BHS / DHS has had a traumatic childhood - his father seems to have been a pretty grim character - this explains his psychopathic tendencies

2) BHS/ DHS didn't kill the village guy. My theory is that it was his sister and that he is covering for her. Maybe the village head assaulted her and she killed him as self-defense. BHS/DHS took the fall for that.

3) Reporter Kim saw one of Do Min Seok's victims in that basement but didn't help him/her, and thus became an "accomplice" as he let him/her die

4) Nam Soon Kil was killed by someone else than BHS/DHS - someone who is older and in poor health. Is Do Min Seok still alive or is it someone we don't know about yet?
A real twist would be if it were BHS/DHS - he could have easily changed the time on the clock in order for Reporter Kim to believe him. :D

5) The real BHS hit DHS with his car, and is in a coma. Due to fear of legal issues, the parents of the real (now comatose) BHS agree to give DHS (the victim) his identity.

What I am still unclear about is:

1) What is Ji Won's backstory? She is hiding something big for sure....

2) Where is the melodrama they promised us? :D It's been all suspense so far. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

There are consensus that he is faking his love.  I refuse to believe that there is no love between them. Being together for 14 years and flirting like that- no one can keep up the charade without love even a psychopath has feeling.  

:sad1:

• Like 10
  • Love 3

I do believe he loves her too in his own way.

You can see how DHS warmed up towards CJW in the GIF but then he was haunted by his dad...and he started to push her away...

but this is all guessing , I will have to watch when it’s available on Viki, hopefully tomorrow .

meanwhile enjoying @jeonghyang gifs , thank you. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

cant wait to watch eps 4. eps 3 is so intense, very enjoy watching this drama, I think this drama is very good. curious to know more about their past and their family. DHS's father looks scary, his eyes looks like in coraline.

• Like 7