[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Designer 幸福触手可及

sugarplum892

49 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i like reba in variety, she is a sport and she doesnt have idol baggage.

Me too. She so fun to watch. She gave it all in the games in whatever variety show she's on. She is not afraid to get dirty n look dirty. She's pretty cute and natural and she eats a lot. She's strong and sporty. It's cute how all the guys in the variety show always look out and takes care of her. :love::love::love:

Reba is really gorgeous like Song Hye Kyo. All the men just go :love: :joy::lol:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, angelangie said:

oh u mean the senior? :D i think he is alot taller than Steven Zhang and his shoulder are definitely broader than Simon Gong, whom i think is a lil too thin even though like you say, he is definitely pretty enough..... :D 

Yes the senior. And yes he is a lot taller than Steven Zhang n more meaty than Simon Gong. :joy:

I find that the younger actors these days are super skinny ... as thin as the actress. I miss seeing manly man like Shawn, Johnny etc.

12 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I find that the younger actors these days are super skinny ... as thin as the actress. I miss seeing manly man like Shawn, Johnny etc.

One of the reasons why Love designer feels fresh. He looks like someone who can fall off the bike and still be okay! :sweatingbullets: I had problem believing Steven Zhang was a ice hockey player even though I like him. 

That senior from college will get cast as a male lead. All he needs is a makeover.

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

One of the reasons why Love designer feels fresh. He looks like someone who can fall off the bike and still be okay! :sweatingbullets: I had problem believing Steven Zhang was a ice hockey player even though I like him. 

Actually Steven Zhang is quite believable as ice hockey player. He has the built and is quite rugged looking compared to some other actors his age. But can't imagine him riding a bike though. He is quite flexible n talented in sports. I enjoyed watching him variety shows. 

19 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Actually Steven Zhang is quite believable as ice hockey player. He has the built and is quite rugged looking compared to some other actors his age. But can't imagine him riding a bike though. He is quite flexible n talented in sports. I enjoyed watching him variety shows. 

Maybe because my perception has been clouded by images of white actors in hockey uniforms. Anyone well built with a youthful face? I cannot think of anyone except SZ. So they did well casting him.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahaha actually Steven Zhang as ice hockey still pretty okie....just dont put anyone as skinny as Luhan in it....im worried he will break ><"

anyway seeing Johnny in this series is actually pretty good....he is not as rouge looking as Shawn Dou, Shawn built is even better :D YUMMY hahahaha....

OKIE FULL STOP........about to drool over my keyboards hahahahhaa

most probably they have him in that hairdo is to emphasize that he is a bookworm lhahahahaha they called him 'Xie Ba' as someone who excel in the studies :D 

Hahaha ... that senior hairstyle with glasses reminds me of Harry Potter. :joy::joy::joy:

Shawn Dou ... yummilicious.  Still waiting for his drama with Li Qin to be aired. :bawling::bawling:

Luhan so feminine and small but pretty boy. If he is skinny, you should check out the ML of The romance of Tiger & Rose. Gosh he is so skinny (skinnier than FL I feel) that I thought he would break. Incredibly he could carry the FL but she is tiny. :tounge_wink:

After watching the trailer on you tube i am not sure which episodes i am looking forward to more ,

the one when mama walks in while he is kissing her or

the one when mama catches her chit chatting from the balcony.... I am really enjoying this drama :kiss_wink:

15 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Ok ... I finally figured out who the 2nd lead Cao Yuchen reminded me of. His look is a cross between Simon Gong (another gorgeous looking ML) and Steven Zhang.  He has the height and the looks. Wonder when he will be ML in sdrama. He is same age as Reba. 

Cao Yuchen's styling is like Zheng Fan Xing's while filming for TUBS (The Untamed Boys Band). I could not even recognize him. As a model like Reba, the stylists could have done better with his looks.

5 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

Cao Yuchen's styling is like Zheng Fan Xing's while filming for TUBS (The Untamed Boys Band). I could not even recognize him. As a model like Reba, the stylists could have done better with his looks.

Lol ... he's already too pretty.  If they styled him better, he would outshine Reba's beauty n Johnny masculin look. He would practically outshine everyone in the drama. :joy:

They should have made his character as a senior who became an famous catwalk model. That would be pretty interesting than the actress girlfriend modelling for ZF.

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

Shawn built is even better :D YUMMY hahahaha....

OKIE FULL STOP........about to drool over my keyboards hahahahhaa

Sighhhh..... :wub:

I came just to spam on shawn dou appreciation hahaha... 

Dilireba rocks!!! She's so gorgeous from all the poster I've seen.

I am enjoying this drama bcos of reba and also the clothings. Whats bugging me is Johnny's voice and i am not sure is his original voice. (no offence)  His voice is so low or is he suppose to act this way.  Kind of dull.  The ending song is sang by Johnny?  Yes he carry reba with one arm.....only guy can carry her. 

Regarding the 2nd Ml  Cao Yuchen gentle and good looking.

7 hours ago, jchansh said:

Whats bugging me is Johnny's voice and i am not sure is his original voice. (no offence)  His voice is so low or is he suppose to act this way.  Kind of dull. 

Lol i thought so too, there were times i felt like he was just reading his lines instead of acting with emotions. Also, no offence, some supporting actors have a better look than him, although when he smiles (big smile) he has his own charm in a way, but i haven't seen him smile that much in the drama so far...

Reba is beautiful as always, however she kinda looks pale in this drama, not really fresh somehow...maybe because of her makeup style for the role? Or she lost weight for the role? Her face looks skinny... Idk...i still prefer watching her in ancient/historical dramas than modern ones

Btw, i only know cao yuchen from watching the untamed, so it is a pleasant surprise to see him again in this drama. This boy looks better without glasses lol 

Wow i am lucky, i am totally accepting this drama and what is being served ...maybe its not 100% but it has my interest and i have not had that for the past 4 months of dramas,  so lucky me LOL 

I gained two more subbed eps 13 & 14 and i was pleasantly surprised and heart jumping for the bridge kiss (i did kind of want to shield the best school friend and find him a good girlfriend too).   

....and then the hotel room ....wow both of them work fast (they are more alike then i realized)   , i feel it , i like it , i do it LOL ....i just did not think that they are BOTH that ready for the lala land since they kind of kept denying to others their interest .  :tounge_xd:

and @angelangie  prediction that there is a $..t storm coming due to their impulsiveness ....but in my opinion i think it was definitely worth the drive to the village and rush back to the city . Ah to be young again and amore :) 

My big question is:

SL & ZF both opened their connecting door at the same time....so did they do the deed? 

We viewers didn't get a clear answer to it. If they had kissed hungrily immediately upon opening the door,  we can imagine the rest without the bed scene. Now I'm like "did they do it?" 

They so miser ... only show SL came down hotel to the car.:bawling:

6 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

My big question is:

SL & ZF both opened their connecting door at the same time....so did they do the deed? 

We viewers didn't get a clear answer to it. If they had kissed hungrily immediately upon opening the door,  we can imathe rest without the bed scene. Now I'm like "did they do it?" 

They so miser ... only show SL came down hotel to the car.:bawling:

I definitely assumed that they did the deed , and true SL could have shown a bigger smile the next morning :flushed:...we see that the girlfriend got lucky and when she asked ZF if she accepted SL i kind of went in that direction full turbo .   OK show deities we want clear answer here please. 

Archived