[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Designer 幸福触手可及

sugarplum892

On 5/25/2020 at 7:50 PM, angelangie said:

sigh.....those of you who can read mandarin.......will know why i sigh after looking at the airing schedule lols ;) 

Ladies

According to the series airing calendar provided by @angelangie

There's no new episode airing on 31 May.

Ep 19 & 20 will be aired on 29 May, Fri & 30 May, Sat.

2 ep per day will continue on Mon 1 Jun - Thursday 4 Jun. 1 ep  on Fri & Sat.

No new ep on Sun 7 Jun.

Hope this helps.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

they were good for 1 or 2 episodes and they separated again :x....

SongLin is not giving up though since ZhouFang is now under his label :D 

i guess u guys would have reach there by now :D 

Honestly, (and I think I'm in the minority of opinion here) I don't care if they aren't officially together as a couple as long as their relationship/friendship/partnership continues to grow. I just want them to be able to overcome a lot of things together, so that when they finally decide to make it official, they know they can withstand whatever obstacles come their way. And also because I never care for relationship labels....

Also, I wonder how much of the book the drama will incorporate. I heard they changed some things up... but I am looking forward to more 50 cents encounters.

But really, can I say it is refreshing to see SL continually chasing after ZF? Is this the only role Reba has (to date) where her character is NOT chasing after the male lead?

I am enjoying  our couples dance around their budding romance and their authenticity in designing their love , but waiting for the eps to come on , now that is another matter :w00t:  I liked that scene in the last episode , post  break up and SL trying to get close again...

so something else came to my mind today ...  QQ and ZY's romance .  QQ , a born princess whose parents never allowed her to sleep on a pea  and ZY.... i honestly can't see how they can design their everlasting love commitment.   They are worlds apart and right now they are playing like children , with ZF being her only friend it seems and ZY begging for crumbs .  Maybe they will grow into what we see with ZF's parents . ..oh well i won't have to wait too long for my answer...it will come over the next 15 days . 

ep 21 raw and 22 just uploaded  ...still no 19 ...but ep 21 camera was weird ...not sure what is going on until subs come out , but at least our main leads are in constant contact 

@angelangie no worries LOL ... they will get there . I am up to ep 22 and i like the break up after the break up ... also it is showing to me different type of parenting, friendship, and sibling relationship . Weather i agree with something or not , it is part of this drama and with the lines like " i just found a dog" who growled that he is going to "bite her"  :tounge_xd: i am looking forward to more of their shenanigans when everyone is against them . 

I really like this drama because of the chemistry between the leads and they seem to have a relationship that is different from the usual Cdrama despite the breakups.

And I love his sister.

On 6/4/2020 at 8:36 AM, fra8 said:

I really like this drama because of the chemistry between the leads and they seem to have a relationship that is different from the usual Cdrama despite the breakups.

And I love his sister.

I agree. I love the fact that ZF is truly independent. She may not be well-established, but she's trying her best. And since the day SL met her, she have had multiple obstacles stand in her way; but through it all, she solves her own problems in her own ways. She's not some tough businesswoman and she's no soft-hearted person who tries to save the world--she does things on her own terms. And I think SL admires that about her. So while they have affection, their relationship is also rooted in respect for one another.

I looked up the actress that plays Song Luo (Christine Zheng) and she's actually 25! She plays her role very well indeed.

This was posted  on another sites that i am read only ....her name is BT and i think she did a great job with this summary ....

Happiness is fleeting in romance! Song Lin's fault this time for berating ZF about being so nice. He was mad about ZF and her ex and her not consulting him about what she did in the previous ep but for real Song Lin...it's not like you were back as a couple so you have no right to dictate what she should have done. Sigh...he always forgets that ZF has a mind of her own and the more you come across as bossy, the more conflicts you will have. Most woman don't like to be told what to do. So now they are on the outs again. QQ ended her relationship with Yulin because now she is heeding her mom's advice to be serious and get married. And since Yulin is younger than QQ, QQ doesn't think Yulin is the right person for her. I wasn't really broken up about this. I think he did everything he could to make her happy and it was always never enough. I didn't even shed a tear when she broke up with him for the umpteenth time. I really believe he deserves someone better. Remember Pei Pei? The one that ZF's ex was cheating with? Now she's become one of QQ & ZF's besties. She has her eyes on ZF's college friend, Chen, who is in love with ZF. If's funny how he can't wait to be with ZF but gives the cold shoulder to PP. I wouldn't mind seeing PP with Song Lin's subordinate Chen Chen :)

I just wanted to add that i think SL forgets totally that ZF is not his sister but a mature and very responsible woman :grin:

Is WuSan aka Yulin a heir to some wealthy family?  

So far his family background is so mysterious. We know that his father was a chef or something  n has passed away when he was young. When Bestie asked him about his mom, he evaded answering it and divert her attention to elsewhere.

Bestie was so mean to WuSan (53) n broke up with him. If she marries her childhood friend, she won't be happy and will likely ended up in a divorce because she is just marrying the guy for sake of her mom.

What's up with competitor Su n his wife? Mrs Su mentioned something about a brand Apple .... reason why Mr Su is taking revenge on SL all these time. 

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Is WuSan aka Yulin a heir to some wealthy family?  

So far his family background is so mysterious. We know that his father was a chef or something  n has passed away when he was young. When Bestie asked him about his mom, he evaded answering it and divert her attention to elsewhere.

Bestie was so mean to WuSan (53) n broke up with him. If she marries her childhood friend, she won't be happy and will likely ended up in a divorce because she is just marrying the guy for sake of her mom.

I read a spoiler in one of the YouTube comments that WuSan is indeed a heir. They didn't mention why he hid his background, but Song Lin will be ousted as CEO of his company or his company facing bankruptcy (wasn't too sure on the translation). WuSan will be his savior in that he helps him rebuild and his background as a 2nd generation wealthy heir will be exposed.

Qin Ching's mom didn't want her to be with WuSan because 1) he's too young for her & perhaps not mature enough and 2) didn't think he has money to support and/or give her daughter a stable &  comfortable future. Once she finds out that he's a rich heir, her tune & attitude changes 180 degrees and then want QC to be with him.

Now, I don't know how reliable this spoiler is, so take it with a grain of salt. If it comes true, then yay!

1 hour ago, whome said:

Reveal hidden contents

I read a spoiler in one of the YouTube comments that WuSan is indeed a heir. They didn't mention why he hid his background, but Song Lin will be ousted as CEO of his company or his company facing bankruptcy (wasn't too sure on the translation). WuSan will be his savior in that he helps him rebuild and his background as a 2nd generation wealthy heir will be exposed.

Qin Ching's mom didn't want her to be with WuSan because 1) he's too young for her & perhaps not mature enough and 2) didn't think he has money to support and/or give her daughter a stable &  comfortable future. Once she finds out that he's a rich heir, her tune & attitude changes 180 degrees and then want QC to be with him.

Now, I don't know how reliable this spoiler is, so take it with a grain of salt. If it comes true, then yay!

Spoiler

The new trailers reveal Su becomes the largest shareholder and SL is going to sell his shares and leave the company. Since they changed the storyline from the book I wonder why Su wants to ruin SL.

So it’s likely this spoiler about WuSan is true.

I want him to get his company back but we will see. 

12 hours ago, fra8 said:
  Hide contents

The new trailers reveal Su becomes the largest shareholder and SL is going to sell his shares and leave the company. Since they changed the storyline from the book I wonder why Su wants to ruin SL.

So it’s likely this spoiler about WuSan is true.

I want him to get his company back but we will see. 

Spoiler

I really hope they go into the back story about Su and SL. It would be nice to know why they have a history since the drama storyline deviated a bit from the book.

Also, out of the three relationships on screen (SL and ZF, Pei Pei and Chen Dong, QQ and Wu San), I'm not invested in QQ and Wu San relationship at all. Their relationship seems so immature out of three (mainly due to QQ always breaking up with Wu San). Also,  QQ shows me no redeeming quality in her treatment of Wu San while they're together. She toys with him, and is way too mercurial. I also have such a hard time believing Wu San is completely smitten with QQ even after the way she treats him. So if he turns out to be some rich kid and QQ comes back to him (with some half-richard simmons apology), I will seriously scream at the screen. There are many ways to make me root for an older woman/younger guy relationship (such as Anego, Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy) but this is second lead storyline is falling flat.

8 minutes ago, AvidVNTraveler said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I really hope they go into the back story about Su and SL. It would be nice to know why they have a history since the drama storyline deviated a bit from the book.

Also, out of the three relationships on screen (SL and ZF, Pei Pei and Chen Dong, QQ and Wu San), I'm not invested in QQ and Wu San relationship at all. Their relationship seems so immature out of three (mainly due to QQ always breaking up with Wu San). Also,  QQ shows me no redeeming quality in her treatment of Wu San while they're together. She toys with him, and is way too mercurial. I also have such a hard time believing Wu San is completely smitten with QQ even after the way she treats him. So if he turns out to be some rich kid and QQ comes back to him (with some half-richard simmons apology), I will seriously scream at the screen. There are many ways to make me root for an older woman/younger guy relationship (such as Anego, Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy) but this is second lead storyline is falling flat.

When he met QQ he told her he new her she didnt believe him I bet that they have a back story or there family's are friends 

Seriously I don't understand all the insecurities of QQ with WuSan. He has always shown to her he is serious about her. QQ is the one who is wishy washy in the relationship. I don't understand where all her insecurities come from. Her parents seems to have a good and loving relationship. From day 1, she treated WiSan like dirt. Consistently wants to know his where about.  When he can't be with her, she started getting suspicious. It's very tiring to be in a relationship with someone like her who needs someone to be there when she demands it and casts aside when it doesn't suit her.

I seriously don't want to see QQ get back with WuSan just because he is an heir and got more $$$ than her family. 

Perhaps WuSan knew her when they were little and his parents had  biz dealings with her parents in the past before. 

I love watching our OTP. The way they behave in front of camera is seriously like a normal couple dating and we are privy into their relationship live. :wub::joy: Their comfortable level with each other n the chemistry is so good. It's so unlike any other OTP I see so far.

Johnny & Reba chemistry here is so different from the chemistry between Reba & Vengo. Johnny and Reba looks more like mutual adoration & attraction. I like the way they tease n touch each other. It's so different and so loving and natural ... it's like there's no acting involved.  UKWIM?

Vengo n Reba is more like someone older looking adoring at his younger lover.  

Archived