[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Designer 幸福触手可及

sugarplum892

43 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Ladies

Here's a nice treat for you.

Wham bam in Luna's face. :joy::joy::joy:  I love ZF reaction. She was like "huh?" and then hypnotised by SL, put her hand in his and let him lead her out in a daze.

Oh my heart ... oooo...my screen burns ... these two ... the chemistry just sizzles ... hot hot hot. This is what happens when both actors can just smoke up the screen on their own with that gaze ... combine it together in one frame ...oooolaaaaa

I love the siblings love here. SongLuo so cute. 

If you were closer i would send you box of chocolates LOL ...what a beautiful and unexpected treat.  Thank you :kiss_wink:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That kiss has a few takes I think. The first we saw he kissed Reba on lower lip, then we saw next his lip is on her upper lips. :tounge_wink:  Not easy being actors kissing with everyone on the set looking on.

But I have to say that Vengo in Pillow book can just smoke up anything with his eyes ... even a rock will look sexy n smacking hot with him gazing at it. :joy::joy: He & Reba can just make love to the camera lens with their gaze. :joy::joy::joy:

Who else can heat up the lens alone? 

I am up to ep 11 and have a question...how come mama seems against SL now and yet when he was doing tv interview a while back she was seriously considering him as a son in law....what has changed? 

43 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

I am up to ep 11 and have a question...how come mama seems against SL now and yet when he was doing tv interview a while back she was seriously considering him as a son in law....what has changed? 

I think that was before she knew SL sued ZF in court and ZF had to compensate him for his loss. So to her, first u skewed my daughter terribly n now you are pursuing my daughter. 

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

one thing about QingQin, as much as i like her as ZhouFang bestie who stood by her and be there for her when she fall, she honestly really need to treat Zuo YuLin better, who wont misunderstand when u use another guy birthdate as your door passcode?

"Everyday being able to see u awake, is also very blissful" - QingQin

Totally agree you. He is a nice boy but he felt insecure with her. The way she puts him down slowly destroy his self confidence. I'm glad that he had a talk with SL and SL gave him some really good advices.  Now he just throw it back to her n told her that she made him insecure but he will get his self confidence back. 

Now that he doesn't let her walk all over him, she now takes notice of him again.

55 minutes ago, wittydbanyannyan said:

Guys today we supposed to hv ep 13&14 right? But I cant find it at wetv ...anywhere else u guys watching for ep 13&14?

I've long given up on wetv. Jst watching the raws on duboku now and waiting for subs on dramacool.   

Something definitely seems wrong with the scheduling or the updates for international viewers I didnt get a new episode on Saturday for the iqiyi app I did get one on mango tv which was two episode behind the iqiyi app then I didnt get any episodes for mango tv on sunday or monday now today they update episodes 8-11 on mango tv and only episodes 12 on the iqiyi app that's why I asked about ratings but I forgot that I'm just an international fan so we dont matter that much one thing i did notice on the calendar there's day when no episodes will be posted so maybe they just moving them around a bit let's see what happens in the coming weeks 

I notice there a different episode for international viewers..when i watch raw on chinese web ep 13,i notice its ep 12 on iqiyi and wetv..is there any some cut scene on the international viewers,why the episode is different?

20 minutes ago, Fenny Liong said:

I notice there a different episode for international viewers..when i watch raw on chinese web ep 13,i notice its ep 12 on iqiyi and wetv..is there any some cut scene on the international viewers,why the episode is different?

I watched episode 13 it is 12 on the app that could be why the app miss an episode I guess I wonder why its different for international viewers 

1 hour ago, Fenny Liong said:

i watch both raw in YT and later watch eng sub at wetv.

i terms of cut scene dont think there is any cut scene fot international version.

what i realized is that international version cut have longer viewing time compare to chinese web

i guess that is why international one ep 12 is equivalent to ep 13 on chinese web

but international one are behind by 1 episode and im just impatient i watch raw tho i hardly understand anything

gimme my eng subs...im sad..lol:(

25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u forgot, he is quite an eye candy too....i prefer him than the senior.....the senior not bad looking though i honestly prefer him :D 

Both are eye candy honestly.  The senior is too pretty. When he and Reba are in the same frame ... oh my, both are so gorgeous.  He is like a male version of Reba.

They did try to downplay his prettiness with that hairstyand glasses. I keep mixing up both of them (53 & senior) at times. The senior looks a bit like Steven Zhang with a pretty boy look. Steven Zhang is handsome on the more masculine side.  

Another treat for you

Enjoy!

Raw version. Read the viewers' comments... me die laughing reading it. Yes ZF can have SL. Give me the senior. He's such an eye candy. :joy:

Eng sub just for you. And a clear screen of the OTP. :love:

Do you think the last part on piggy ride is an ad-lib from Reba & Johnny? 

I know that Reba is quite shy to be carried by ML because she is known to be pretty heavy. Even Vengo had a hard time carrying her in pillow book.  Don't think Johnny should have a problem here as he does work out.

I am now on ep 9. Also I already cheated and checked the kiss scene on instagram cos I am greedy! :lol:

Thank you for sharing all the clips! :kiss_wink: Do keep me filled in on whats happening with the second otp! I have been skipping their scenes. He has cat hair allergy! How are they supposed to get together!!!

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

seems like alot of ppl are hurting for the senior lols.......

@staygold come and join us here :D 

hahhaa she weigh a ton lols cause she always eat.....she finish off the props on filming set :D 

Vengo too thin......Johnny knows martial move.....and he seems to be keeping abreast of it all the times....he shown some move with a cadet on 'Happy Camp' just only finished airing.....

Hahaha ... yes ... the viewers all say ... come to me. I take you, senior. :joy:

So far none of the Reba's ML could carry her for long. Vin Zhang also hard a hard time to carry her. Luhan's expression when he shoulder carry Reba in Running Man - that was super funny. :joy:  Reba is so strong. She could princess carry a male star. She also princess carry Yang mi. 

Johnny seems pretty good at taking care of kids. I saw him in a varieshow with Jackson, Jerry with kids and these guys are supposed to take care of these kids.

2 hours ago, staygold said:

I am now on ep 9. Also I already cheated and checked the kiss scene on instagram cos I am greedy! :lol:

Thank you for sharing all the clips! :kiss_wink: Do give me filled in on whats happening with the second otp! I have been skipping their scenes. He has cat hair allergy! How are they supposed to get together!!!

He took anti-allergy pills but I doubt it can do much. So far they are back together again and bestie's mom met 53 (WuSan) by a cat Bestie's shop.

Archived