[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Designer 幸福触手可及

sugarplum892

There were dramas that i did not "like" an actress / actor  and after few episodes i had to make a decision to stay and support or bow and leave . I have learned that it is not fair to the ones following a drama for me to throw stones,  and same applies when i follow a drama and somebody is really throwing dirt and stones, i feel they are not respecting the rest of us who are enjoying it.  If we change characters, actors, story line, mothers, fathers , then it would not be Love Designer but something else of which there are plenty to go around.  So no matter what the rating is , "I" like this drama  .  :relaxed:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible to learn to ride a motorcycle that fast. When i was trying in my teenage years , the part when we had to be able to lift up the bike if we ever ended on the ground prevented me from even dreaming of riding that size ...wow ZF when did you have time to do the practicing and over here we need a licence so i am not sure if the same applies there.  Just envious LOL 

7 hours ago, jadore1 said:

Is it possible to learn to ride a motorcycle that fast. When i was trying in my teenage years , the part when we had to be able to lift up the bike if we ever ended on the ground prevented me from even dreaming of riding that size ...wow ZF when did you have time to do the practicing and over here we need a licence so i am not sure if the same applies there.  Just envious LOL 

As someone who knows how to ride a bike, but took forever to learn how to ride a moped (tried to learn in two weeks and still failed), I am also surprised and envious that ZF was able to learn how to ride a motorcycle that fast.

On 5/24/2020 at 1:04 PM, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

As a viewer, we have to separate the actor from his private life and drama. We have to be fair to the other actors, supporting casts, directors n producers as well as writers and the background team who work so hard for this drama. By boycotting his drama, we aren't being fair to the rest of the casts n people in this drama. What goes on with his life is his own personal problem between him n his ex and should stay in private between them. By mud sling n hanging dirty laundry to public to scrutinise isn't something great for their reputation or to get so called justice etc. Both are actors. Going public isn't the best resort to get matters solved. If it is a real crime, get evidence and let the police handle it. The assistant of the ex airing the dirty laundry isn't helping her boss. Yes you can garner a lot of sympathy for your boss but why are u doing all these on her behalf? Did your boss gave you permission to reveal her personal and intimate details of her life to public while she is in coma from attempting suicide over a failed love life? Her assistant just over step her boundary on professionalism. I used to be a PA to big bosses and I can tell you that I was privy to a lot of their dirty secrets and mouthing out their personal stuff is something a PA should never ever do. PA job is to keep all your boss stuff under P&C. If her assistant got permission from the actress to publish it, then ... i don't know what to say or even think. 

Life is too short to kill yourself over a failed relationship. A failed relationship is not the end of the world. There are plenty of women out there whose relationship just ended after 10, 20 or even 30 years. Some are even left with children to take care n support besides picking pieces of their life back n getting back on their own feet themselves after years of being a housewife with no alimony. I myself have been there before n yes, life sucks for a while because it hurts a lot. Then you got to ask yourself this question: "Do I want to continue to wallow into self pity on myself or do I want to be happy again and start my life anew?" As long as we are alive and living, live it fully and beautifully. There are others out there who wants to live yet couldn't.

Sorry for my long rant. 

Hi everyone..

I agree with you @cheekychipmunk_stv :)IMO, HJY did a great job on his dramas and movies so far, he really can act and he has a various drama/movie genre, it improves his acting skill. He is a good singer too. Regarding his private life, no one knows the truth except both of them. Let alone his ex's assistant accused him a while before LD was airing, it's a bit suspicious to me, and the scandal was 2 years ago so why now? Even if it is true and they really have evidence, I suppose the law won't let it go that easily? It would be better too when they involve the police, it will prove who is innocent other than media exposure and people talking bad about both parties. I pity his ex though, no one deserve bullying in any case. 

Love Designer is definitely enjoyable and I love their character too. Reba as ZF is awesome, she needs this kind of role more in the future. She's gorgeous in this drama. Meanwhile, SL is for HJY I must say, it suits him a lot. LD will be ended soon but I already plan to re-watch it lol

6 hours ago, AvidVNTraveler said:

As someone who knows how to ride a bike, but took forever to learn how to ride a moped (tried to learn in two weeks and still failed), I am also surprised and envious that ZF was able to learn how to ride a motorcycle that fast.

In drama land, everything is possible.  It would have been really cool if Reba really went n learn how to ride the bike. The men will be drooling even more. She is hot chick...with that bike, super hot chick.

:lol::lol::lol:

I read that according to their weibo, it is going to be extended. I dont know if it is true, but I would like it since it feels to me they are rushing the business war and I would love few happy episodes.

2 hours ago, fra8 said:

I read that according to their weibo, it is going to be extended. I dont know if it is true, but I would like it since it feels to me they are rushing the business war and I would love few happy episodes.

I totally agree with you. They just started the biz war ... it can't be so fast finished n conquered within 3 episodes. 

Do you girls noticed that Reba likes to play/touch Johnny's lips in the drama? The way they both touch and kiss each other is very intimate that really only a real life couple does it.

First it was when Johnny was lying on her lap talking to her and she rubbed her thumb back and forth on his lower lip.

2nd was when he kissed her goodbye and she wiped lipst6off his lips before he walk away.

3rd was last night episode, she played with his lips n pinch it while he was talking. 

Oooo .... the lovy dovy feel and the sexual vibes these two give the viewers ... I mean am I watching acting or a real couple touching and caressing each other on screen?  Frankly I have never seen a couple like our OTP acting this way in a drama. 

Here's another treat for you ladies. My oh my ... Johnny kissed Reba's cheek while carrying her. That sort of act is really what a bf will do to his gf. I love their cheesy dialogue too. :lol:

3 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Do you girls noticed that Reba likes to play/touch Johnny's lips in the drama? The way they both touch and kiss each other is very intimate that really only a real life couple does it.

I replayed the scene where they were at SL's grandmother's house and SL told ZF to take responsibility for him, and she was messing with his lips. It looked so intimate but so real... and I cannot help but ship them so hard because of their realistic portrayal. I have never liked intimacy scenes from dramas as much as I like theirs. I also don't remember seeing a drama that has as many kissing scenes as this one (please correct me if I'm wrong, avid drama watchers!).

6 hours ago, fra8 said:

I'm also active on mydramalist and according to the chats, @tiraaa mentioned that "TV Version confirmed to be 51/52 episodes. There will be no episodes on June 17th and the drama broadcast will be ending on June 21st. Confirmed on Hunan TV's Weibo. The DVD version (the one on Viki and maybe other sites) will probably still be 45 eps."

Reba and HJY's on screen chemistry is unbelievable, both are professional and skillful actor/actress. Off screen wise, they are co-worker, nothing more I must say. They are in a good term of friendship, you can see it in recent Happy Camp. No offense to anyone here especially their shipper lol ;)

3 hours ago, RinRin08 said:

Reba and HJY's on screen chemistry is unbelievable, both are professional and skillful actor/actress. Off screen wise, they are co-worker, nothing more I must say. They are in a good term of friendship, you can see it in recent Happy Camp. No offense to anyone here especially their shipper lol ;)

I agree, they have amazing chemistry. Reba always seems to have great chemistry with whom ever she stars with. I’m sad the drama is ending soon. I’ll probably just end up rewatching the series again. 

4 hours ago, Ming said:

why is it the Hunan broadcast has 51/52 episodes and Viki only 45? With no broadcast on 17th June, when will it be back on broadcast again? Thank you!

Going off the 51/52 episode count, the broadcast should be back on June 18th for two episodes, and one episode on June 19th and one on June 20th and maybe two on June 21st? I am basing my assumptions on how it has been last week. 51/52 episodes is based on the videos that are 30+ mins long while the 45 episodes count is based on the videos that are 45 mins long. For example, in the U.S, Viki episodes for this drama is 45 minutes long, so it will probably end around 45 episodes.

Here's some video for us to drool.

Didn't know Reba can play piano so well. Heard that she knows how to play violin as well. Hope one day she can play role of pianist or violinist. 

I would like to see Reba act a mature role like ZF. It suits her to act as a strong career woman. 

4 hours ago, AvidVNTraveler said:

Going off the 51/52 episode count, the broadcast should be back on June 18th for two episodes, and one episode on June 19th and one on June 20th and maybe two on June 21st? I am basing my assumptions on how it has been last week. 51/52 episodes is based on the videos that are 30+ mins long while the 45 episodes count is based on the videos that are 45 mins long. For example, in the U.S, Viki episodes for this drama is 45 minutes long, so it will probably end around 45 episodes.

Correct 

Ive been staying up late to binge watch this drama series.  It is very refreshing to finally see a ML who has meat on his body.  SL looks uberly sexy and manly in his tight suits.  

What a hot chemistry we see on scene between ZF and SL.  I literally ooze over every time they touch.  

The dialogues are very cleaver.  

Looking forward to reading more and seeing more posts from you guys. 

14 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Here's some video for us to drool.

Wowwww  is this dancing part of an episode ...did i miss it same as the striptease in front of the hospital or is this the after party for the crew ?

Archived