[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Love Designer 幸福触手可及

sugarplum892

Hahaha ... our SongLin is trying not to rush it but whatever  moves he makes, he got trashed by our darling ZhouFang. :joy: He is quite smooth in his moves but our dear ZF is not taking him seriously. Whose fault is it? His own :joy: 

He declared he likes her upfront. He makes his moves on her blatantly to her. Unfortunately for him, our ZF thinks he is just toying with her and the fact that he likes to prank her as well. But his biggest hurdle is Luna who declared to ZF that SL belongs to  her.

Now he is getting more n more competitors. :joy::joy::joy:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Fenny Liong said:

iqiyi too has this drama...its better than wetv for the sub..

how do u watch at iqiyi? u watching frm which country... i hv tried refreshing iqyi so many time but frm malaysia we dont hv ths drama..

tried us vpn doesnt work either

49 minutes ago, wittydbanyannyan said:

how do u watch at iqiyi? u watching frm which country... i hv tried refreshing iqyi so many time but frm malaysia we dont hv ths drama..

tried us vpn doesnt work either

I'm from indonesia, from here we hv ths drama..must be a vip member first to watch full episode,if dont u must wait couple of day to watch free... same with wetv must be vip member first...

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Btw i love how SongLuo and SongLin interaction now, they are not the best brother and sister however they treated each other like friends now and the sister i love it when SongLuo called SongLin 'LaoSong' = Old Song :D hahahahaha.....

it had become a habit for this pair of siblings to look thru the window and see what ZhouFang is doing :D 

Its amazing how one person (ok right person lol ) can make such difference to family harmonics and brother/sister relationships is already 180 degree for the better ...and they have mutual hobby of sightseeing :tounge_wink: together . 

This is a drama that everyone seems to be enjoying but the ratings are probably terrible because everyday their seems to be a problem with being able to view the show I'm enjoying it and really happy for the crew especially F/M leads but I may stop watching for a while its frustrating 

51 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no actually the rating is in top 1 for TV index rating on May/24, while some aren't supportive of JohnnyHuang, so far it hasnt hurt the rating as badly as Reba has 1 solid fan base and alot of her fans are tuning in, not to mention oversea fans too, as the story had been attractive at it best

1. Love Designer

2. Autumn Cicada

3. Serenade of Peaceful Joy

Thanks for posting this. I was curious about the ranking because I know this plays a lot in actors/actresses getting new roles. I'm glad her fan base is strong and people are supportive of her.   Honestly,  I really appreciate how Reba has grown as an actress; and I do want to see her in more dramas. 

Spoiler

On another note, because I've been watching this on Dobuku and do not understand a lick of Mandarin, can someone let me know what the article in ep.12 is about? Why is ZF so upset?

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

i guess we going to see some buckling up after all :D

"ZhouFang is my girlfriend, so I have to protect her' - SongLin

Ooo ... this is coming up tomorrow.  Yeah our man SongLin finally stake his claim on ZF in Luna's face.:love:  Not sure what Luna wants ZF to say to the press ... our SL came in and declare: "You just what? ?.. you just.  Let me tell you. The person who has no connection/relationship with me is you. ZF my girlfriend.  I have to protect her."  Wham Bam! in her face. ZF looks totally stupefied, taken aback and bewildered by SL sudden open declaration. :joy:

Wetv at it again. Ever since eps 8, I haven't got the eng subs showing even if I'm vip! *sigh* this makes me want to drop the drama right now and just wait for the whole thing to finish and binge. 

Back to the drama: still enjoying it, despite my frustrations with wetv! Also, that su guy (didn' t quite catch his name-) came off a little creepy during the competition on eps 9.I know he'll be the token cliche bad guy just by looking at him...

There is yin/yang to watching c-dramas for me .............

If  its current ,  roll out format on tv or on numerous legal and (some illegal lol) viewing venues provide different translation capabilities , and quality ...but the benefit is being able to smooch here on soompi and giddily share favourite episodes or scenes :tounge_wink: and of course check million times if the new episodes are out , and soooooo happy and grateful when they are out and subbed ...wow nirvana 

The second option is for the people with high blood pressure LOL .... wait for the drama to finish, all nicely translated , packaged and all episodes available to gorge on ....but fewer soompi girlfriends to share .  We all have to make that choice  and SMILE  

1 hour ago, Anny said:

Wish they would provide subtitles on YouTube. I tried watching on other platforms and websites but they keep on freezing. Ahhh!

there is someone who upload in YT with eng subs.. just not up to date like from. apps so had to be more patience

3 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Ooo ... this is coming up tomorrow.  Yeah our man SongLin finally stake his claim on ZF in Luna's face.:love:  Not sure what Luna wants ZF to say to the press ... our SL came in and declare: "You just what? ?.. you just.  Let me tell you. The person who has no connection/relationship with me is you. ZF my girlfriend.  I have to protect her."  Wham Bam! in her face. ZF looks totally stupefied, taken aback and bewildered by SL sudden open declaration. :joy:

Where do you watch this clip?

1 hour ago, wittydbanyannyan said:

there is someone who upload in YT with eng subs.. just not up to date like from. apps so had to be more patience

Can you give me the link? Or PM me if you prefer. Appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Fenny Liong said:

Where I can watch the raw? 

Hi, if you don't need sub and don't want to download the app, you can view it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWXTZc-_1nw

6 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Wetv at it again. Ever since eps 8, I haven't got the eng subs showing even if I'm vip! *sigh* this makes me want to drop the drama right now and just wait for the whole thing to finish and binge. 

Back to the drama: still enjoying it, despite my frustrations with wetv! Also, that su guy (didn' t quite catch his name-) came off a little creepy during the competition on eps 9.I know he'll be the token cliche bad guy just by looking at him...

Watch it on dramacool. The subs are coming out pretty fast like the next day.

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes sometimes when they bump into the wall and SongLin is a bachelor at the moment and he has no times to bring up his sister, thinking that earning money to get some financial stability as well to put a roof over their head is more than enough for both of them....

one thing he had forgotten that a kid need attention besides all the security he had given her.....

she had also lost the parents that suppose to shelter her and all she had left was SongLin in her life....i'm glad that as muddle headed SongLin is, at least he listen to ZhouFang's pointers when it came to his sister ..

maybe it was the way ZhouFang told him.....he didnt give him long advises on how to take care of his kid sister, she just told him in 1 sentence or 2 on how to get things rights...

also it does take someone who look in from outside the box to see the whole situation clearer and better too sometimes

I think the big difference is ZF didn't come to him as pushy or forcefully teaching him what to do like most FL would in normal drama. ZF just throw advices to him in a calm, soft n friendly off manner way like ... oh by the way, next time when u are dealing with your sister, try to go soft on her. The harder you push her, the harder she will bounce back to you. Sometimes it is good to look deep inside yourself first before dealing with her (some like that). She doesn't interfer in his biz with his sister. Another thing is she has zero interest in him nor wants to have anything do with him each time they met. :joy::joy::joy: 

Ladies

Here's a nice treat for you.

Wham bam in Luna's face. :joy::joy::joy:  I love ZF reaction. She was like "huh?" and then hypnotised by SL, put her hand in his and let him lead her out in a daze.

Oh my heart ... oooo...my screen burns ... these two ... the chemistry just sizzles ... hot hot hot. This is what happens when both actors can just smoke up the screen on their own with that gaze ... combine it together in one frame ...oooolaaaaa

I love the siblings love here. SongLuo so cute. 

Archived