[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

Wow! what was that. One minute everything is hunky dory and the next we all get hit by a two by four. :crazy:Did I just enter a time warp? How can the anchor take this. He just saw his mom not to long ago and now he see's her photo surrounded by flowers? How devastating. I smell a rat.  Another mystery.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I love his little glances at her :wub:

ccfbf9f2b5e2f301a9d3462b243fd4a7c6fe0ac4a5a08fa96e305db8d0286ddd15c49fd89024f92eca5fe48ed036dc8741e1fd50d49b5c6122d795fe
Creds. Tumblr

This girl is smart! She figured out that JH was the friend (that has a disease where he forgets nothing) her doctor was talking about in the past. I was shook that she pieced that together all by herself :lol:

and oh wow that ending - I'm trying to fathom how the heck his stepdad or mom thought of hiding the fact that she DIED from JH...uh HELLO he's gonna have questions! I mean I love his mum (from what little we've seen of her) but that is not your call ma'am. 

Still LOVED the episode! The kiss was exactly what I expected. We all knew he would reject it but most of us correctly guessed that it would mess him up lol ^_^ especially with his amazing memory. However I do understand where his doctor friend is coming from. Getting mixed up with her will definitely be detrimental to both of them. But I cannot wait to see her unlock that missing puzzle piece from her memories to see what messed her up so bad in the past that she chose to forget a fraction of her life in the past :( 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali i heard they only do one take for this kiss. Awww, my sobangnim, kim dong wook is so cute smilling like that. What a morning to see him smilling like that. My day is made :blush:

the rating is stable for last night episode. Nielsen Korea stated 4 % for national ratings. well, good job :D

episode 11 3,2 % / episode 12 4 %

• Like 4

I understand his mother maybe thought she was protecting him from the pain of reliving her sickness and suffering but I find it so crazy that they hid her illness from him. It’s awful that he found out this way that his mother died. The only good thing about this is that HJ will be there for him as shown in the preview. 

Anyway, although the meeting between HJ and his mother was brief, it was great how they got along with ease. The picture of the three of them will hopefully be a good memory for the OTP. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I am relieved the stalker finally has a light to show up. Based on the CCTV record, i saw a glimpse of brown hair when visited Hajin's house. The road manager and director might work together and them being suspect are crystal clear for me. It's so harsh if the writer make Jung Hoon's BFF as the stalker because his life already miserable. He lost his lover in front of him and lost his mother without his knowledge. He is basically in depressed state right now so making Taeun as the villain again would be so cliche.

Two episode with lovey dovey in this week but the writer gave us the heart attack by his mother's death. Next week, we will see how Jung Hoon copes with his lost and Hajin being a supportive girlfriend at this state. The notebook that Hajin wrote for her might be foreshadowing her illness once she remembers everything in the past. Because i read somewhere, once people suffers from amnesia, they have high possibility to suffer more with brain trauma. 

• Like 6

Spoiler

i still can’t believe it’s so many years ago.. this came up in kocowa IG

and here’s from HJ herself haha

seriously.. i’m not too sure if HJ will still choose to be with JH if she remembers SY.. the bf that her bff loved so much.. the later part of the plot might end up with her avoiding JH and him trying his best for them to be together?

• Like 7

@sadthe1st i think the same like you had. if Hajin knows everything or remember everything in the past. She will avoid him at any cost and it could be pointing out their relationship in stake. At this point, the role would reverse.

There’s three year’s difference while she was in treatment after Seoyeon’s death. So, she was suffering for three years in treatment after her BFF’s death. 

My question is why Seoyeon keeps telling about Hajin to Jung Hoon starts making me suspicious about her motives. She never took him to meet Hajin that’s why when he prevented her to eat seafood because he remembered her story about Hajin’s allergies and Hajin questioned about his behavior on her

About Jung Hoon’s disease, because of his disease, there’s a chance he might kill himself because of the disease and overwhelming memories he has

• Like 5

4 hours ago, orangeprincess18 said:

OMG LOVING THIS DRAMA MORE & MORE

OST PART 3 will be sung by YANGPA!!! 

as expected of the ballad queeeen! <3 can't wait until the song will come out next week!

It's out already!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

been a silent reader and came back from the drought. I just want to stop by to vent about how beautiful this scene was. 

It was shot as if YHJ has always been carefully protecting him or has been watching over him ever since Seoyeon supposedly "introduced him" to her. If Seoyeon has been telling LJH about Hana (YHJ) once in a while, wouldn't it be natural that Seoyeon told YHJ about LJH too? I still think the three has been tangled in sort of way, but it's sad that LJH & YHJ first encounter is indeed at the news studio.

It was plausible, but it can be too far fetched.

You know what's coming to us ever since episode 5/6. When we first knew that YHJ was late Seoyeon's bestfriend, I felt the barrier between YHJ & LJH is strong. He who knows the dark secret and she the only one who doesn't know. I can sense how the role (observing from a far) would change once he jump over the barrier and be all in about the relationship, but it will all be too late. He's going to be watching over her when she's not watching or aware. 

ahhh im sorry just want to vent out what's been on my mind. hihi

(credit to Maid fellow poster here)

f535f7985afc351442f3927e5f0fec74530cd991

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

for dear korean chingus who can’t get enough of this kdrama.. its going to be a marathon rerun today :lol:

i have been repeating all episode from last night. The torture is real while watching this ongoing and you are being quarantined as well :joy:

my mood for whole weekend until episode 7 comes next Wednesday 

7d537a3444ab573ab9c76eda6e2434e2518c4068

• Like 1
  • LOL 2