[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

8 hours ago, blademan said:
I am so amazed at how this show manages to pull up so many twists and turns in one episode. For starters, I never suspected the driver! I mean I don't actually think it's him...but JH is definitely suspicious. And SY's stalker is in prison now! So we have a copycat?? And why is that stalker in HJ's brief flashback?!!! So many questions! The director is the hella obsessed with HJ but he can't be the stalker as well. What about the doctor friend?? 

I haven't suspected the driver but I did wonder during the first week why there was like no interaction between him and the Yeo sisters on the agency van scenes. The camera shots actually avoided him. I thought he was only a random cast and maybe acted by different persons in later episodes.... Never know the writer has other plans for him.....a surprise indeed.

As to HJ's flaskback with the stalker, I maintained my guess in my earlier post:

On 3/27/2020 at 4:38 PM, 000231846597 said:

He may have kidnapped SY in front of HJ, and created some seemingly random encounters before with the 2 girls to abstract SY's info. Ha-jin may have survivor's guilt since she could not stop the kidnapping [and got her leg hurt during the incident], and HJ may blame herself for accidentally giving some information to the kidnapper during the encounters that indirectly led to SY's kidnap & death.

For the doctor friend, I read many suspicions towards him in this thread.... although I tend to believe him to be innocent, at least at this point, but I can't help wonder why he got so close with ML while not having a girlfriend....  somehow he was not confortable with Ha-jin and ML getting close.... is it just care out of friendship or something deeper? :naughty: You know what I mean.... may be he will be jealous of Ha-jin at some point, and try to split the two.... well, just kidding, the drama is confusing my mind, LOL

• Like 7

I got recently back from my worltrip -> 14 days quarantaine. I have a lot of time right now. 

The last week i startet to try out a few new dramas. This is the only one, i really hooked ups with. Great chemistry and nice story. I like the mix and the change with funny and sad. For me, it ist’s good thing, to see fresh faces. Not fresh in the Industry, but for me personally, because i don’t know both leads very well. Only saw one other drama each. 

I tried also a Piece of Your Mind (not good), welcome (Not Good) and 365 Repeat (ok). And sugesstions for me for another new good one like find me in your Memory?

Does anyone know the brand of the blue checked coat yesterday at the dinner? The coat and belt was sooo beautiful. 

Stalker... there are to many suspects right now. The movie director was to early way to suspicious. And now he has a alibi for the breakin, because he was very drunk with her sister. 

The doctor friend.... suspicious as well. 

Pro... he is a psychatrist, he could know the first mental sick stalker in prison through work as well. He could get obsessed with her when she was his patient.

Contra: he is his best friend. He knew from the Start the truth about the Fake-dating and the sad connection. The letter moves would be to early for him.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, 000231846597 said:

For the doctor friend, I read many suspicions towards him in this thread.... although I tend to believe him to be innocent, at least at this point, but I can't help wonder why he got so close with ML while not having a girlfriend....  somehow he was not confortable with Ha-jin and ML getting close.... is it just care out of friendship or something deeper? :naughty: You know what I mean.... may be he will be jealous of Ha-jin at some point, and try to split the two.... well, just kidding, the drama is confusing my mind, LOL

Weren’t the doctor friend and JH some type of friends/acquaintances since childhood? I thought he was the other kid in the room when his father was questioning JH for his research paper. I thought maybe that’s how they became friends until now. 

Anyway, I think the surfacing memory that HJ experienced in yesterday’s episode was that of SY’s stalker. I just rewatched that scene and it looks like him and the voice sounds like him. I know the actor as well. It’s the convenience store guy. HJ’s mind probably associated the scratched out pictures of herself and JH with the scratched out pictures of SY and JH. She doesn’t of course consciously remember the pictures from the past but the “scratches” might have triggered her memory of SY’s stalker because he did the same thing with SY and JH’s pictures. I’m also assuming that at one point in the past HJ must have seen the scratched out pictures.

However, the present stalker must be someone else since SY’s stalker is currently locked up in a mental institution. Perhaps he has an admirer, associate or something twisted like that or perhaps it’s coincidence that this stalker also scratched out JH just like the past stalker did. This is, of course, all conjecture on my part. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

20 hours ago, suckshine said:

I like JungHoon's outfit especially him in black coat and black sweater. Dammit, he's freaking hawt. Hajin, i feel you gurl.

My dear @suckshine you know how sexy a man looks alike with that black sweater and black coat? Plus his tsundure aura.... Melted...

20 hours ago, suckshine said:

he already fell for her since he started to worry about her. He cares for her but he hid it very well. He might reject her in next episode but i feel bad for him since he already act like a real boyfriend in front of many people. In this episode, he saved her and admitted he is her BF to her fans that accidentally bumped her car on their car and he acts like a protector in this episode, that's why Hajin keeps her hope high because of his action.

When the director asked him about their relationship, he didnt deny it and even admit she is beautiful, but i want to see with how the writer will make him falling over heels on her like she has right now on him.

I love when he said she is the prettiest in his eyes, quick and simple, but so lovely....

17 hours ago, ana999 said:

It's also scary that Hajin indeed have a past experience with Seoyeon stalker. My theory is that she might have been with Seoyeon the day Seoyeon was kidnapped and she was attacked by the stalker. Or.. she was the one kidnapped first to lure Seoyeon in. That may explain why she's sorry for Seoyeon.

Honestly I feel creepy when HJ suddenly has glimpse memory about the stalker...

11 hours ago, suckshine said:

http://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202004020813003&sec_id=540201&pt=nv

based on this article, the rating for this drama is increasing 5 % and i am so happy for it. it's already popular last night even sitting in first position for last night broadcasting. :wub:

nielsen korea : episode 9  3.4 % / episode 10 4.5 % 

although the rating is bad, but this drama sits in first position for last night broadcasting. There's an increase in episode 10

Hope the rating will increase... So MBC will have high rating drama for this period

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Anyway, I think the surfacing memory that HJ experienced in yesterday’s episode was that of SY’s stalker. I just rewatched that scene and it looks like him and the voice sounds like him. I know the actor as well. It’s the convenience store guy. HJ’s mind probably associated the scratched out pictures of herself and JH with the scratched out pictures of SY and JH. She doesn’t of course consciously remember the pictures from the past but the “scratches” might have triggered her memory of SY’s stalker because he did the same thing with SY and JH’s pictures. I’m also assuming that at one point in the past HJ must have seen the scratched out pictures.

I like that , you may be right, that maybe why she was so crushed with her friend death she feel guilty she didn’t help her more . 

but if the stalker copycat, I ‘m more suspension of the doctor friend he the only one that have connection with past & present. 

Seriously anyone  in the kdrama don’t know how to ride bike easily & isn’t athletic  is suspect & psycho in my mind  :mrgreen:

15858258291585825812.gif

• LOL 7

@Ameera Ali @suckshine I’m seen at least three of the actors on the suspect list in villainous roles. The convenience store guy often plays shady/villainous characters. The most recent drama I saw him in was Secret Boutique. The drunk director and the psychiatrist/friend also have played some villainous roles. The drunk director I just saw this past weekend playing a richard simmons fiancé in the new family drama Once Again. :lol: 

I’m just hoping that the psychiatrist friend isn’t the stalker here but I suppose it would be an interesting twist. I’m sure he knew what transpired with SY and knows the details of the case. Maybe he has even studied convenience store guy’s psychiatric case. He’s in a unique position to know most about HJ and JH both individually and as a couple. Still, I hope it’s not him.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

dammit, the reason why Hajin got casted because of the writer seems a fan of Lee Jung Hoon and the director starts to doubt about her credibility. Jung Hoo even asked the writer while they had dinner, if she got casted because of they like him. 

but Jung Hoon made one mistake, he remembered about Hajin's allergies for seafood when Seoyeon talked about Hajin's allergies. In front of the director and the writer, he prevented her to eat the seafood.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

but Jung Hoon made one mistake, he remembered about Hajin's allergies for seafood when Seoyeon talked about Hajin's allergies. 

How she stay a life all these years without oppa 

:joy:

15858314801585831474.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

She kissed him but he said she would regret it., At this rate, Jung Hoon really hid his feeling and manage to control his feeling for her because of his guilt towards Hajin.

I feel bad for Hajin. Her hopes would be breaking into pieces

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

5 minutes ago, suckshine said:

She kissed him but he said she would regret it., At this rate, Jung Hoon really hid his feeling and manage to control his feeling for her because of his guilt towards Hajin.

I feel bad for Hajin. Her hopes would be breaking into pieces

At this point, I just want her to accept it and move on. Then show us how he pursues her! Just because I'm petty like that :phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

at this rate, she was heartbroken even her sister asked wether she likes him or what. she even avoided to meet him :(

and she met the doctor's friend :(

gah why i smell the sad ending for this episode :(

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1