[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

@Ameera Ali who wouldnt do something like that for Oppa. Oppa is lyfe LOLS :P

i just realised Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young under same agency lols :w00t:

I like JungHoon's outfit especially him in black coat and black sweater. Dammit, he's freaking hawt. Hajin, i feel you gurl.

so next episode, we will get a kiss and dinner with Writer Hwang and yesss, Jung Hoon would make an appearance in her drama lols and he could be her mentor because the drama would focus on news and reporter life. INTERESTING !!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 3

5 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

I am afraid of what Ha Jin may suffer either because of Jung Hoon's constant rejections or if she remembers.

I am not very excited about the kiss because I imagine that Jung Hoon will reject it immediately but he will remember it quite well in the next chapters.  I think for him it will become a headache

I just want to see Ha Jin happy he's a lovely being

he already fell for her since he started to worry about her. He cares for her but he hid it very well. He might reject her in next episode but i feel bad for him since he already act like a real boyfriend in front of many people. In this episode, he saved her and admitted he is her BF to her fans that accidentally bumped her car on their car and he acts like a protector in this episode, that's why Hajin keeps her hope high because of his action.

When the director asked him about their relationship, he didnt deny it and even admit she is beautiful, but i want to see with how the writer will make him falling over heels on her like she has right now on him.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@suckshine:joy: she drink from his cup

ah indirect kiss; she wanted to have access to his spit somehow.... :ph34r:

ah the days when no one cares about social distancing and we can share each other's bacteria to our heart's content! ^_^

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, suckshine said:

él ya se había enamorado de ella desde que comenzó a preocuparse por ella. Se preocupa por ella pero lo ocultó muy bien. Él podría rechazarla en el próximo episodio, pero me siento mal por él, ya que él ya actúa como un verdadero novio frente a muchas personas. En este episodio, él la salvó y admitió que él es su novio para sus fanáticos que accidentalmente golpearon su auto en su auto y él actúa como un protector en este episodio, es por eso que Hajin mantiene su esperanza alta debido a su acción.

that's the problem Ha Jin already has hope and Jung Hoon won't give in so easily to his feelings because she is Seo Yeon's friend and for fear that she remembers everything

it would be really cool to see that his love for her is so strong he decides to stay by her side regardless of the consequences

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah indirect kiss; she wanted to have access to his spit somehow.... :ph34r:

ah the days when no one cares about social distancing and we can share each other's bacteria to our heart's content! ^_^

She doesnt care about the hygiene unless it matters. Every thing about oppa is clean lmao :P:joy:

@Ameera Ali that hug in first minute of episode 9 already showed how flustered JungHoon when she told him that was misunderstanding and the second hug, he couldn't deny but enjoy it. dammit you besterd LMAO :joy:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, blademan said:

Preview :w00t:

KISS TOMORROW!

hahaha i like the idea of the FL takes the initiative :w00t: if he is too stoic.. well, kiss him off guard a few times!!

51 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she drink from his cup

now she saves him from alcohol :lol: totally a heroine!!

ok here’s from HJ..

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, suckshine said:

She doesnt care about the hygiene unless it matters. Every thing about oppa is clean lmao :P

LOL... random thought: if she did care about hygiene, then how would we ever have a kiss in dramaland? then we need to cue in toothpaste PPL....

g-1.jpg

okay... am going mad. need to get back doing some work from home work. kekekek... :ph34r:

• LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

that's the problem Ha Jin already has hope and Jung Hoon won't give in so easily to his feelings because she is Seo Yeon's friend and for fear that she remembers everything

it would be really cool to see that his love for her is so strong he decides to stay by her side regardless of the consequences

It's true that Jung Hoon will not give in easily about his feeling but how he will cope once Hajin remembers everything ?

After the writer confirmed Seoyeon was kidnapped and killed by the stalker, i wonder why Hajin never got a chance to meet Jung Hoon while he was dating with he best friend. She liked to mention about her as Hana in front of him but never had a chance to meet him, i mean they were BFF. 

the reason why Hajin suddenly fell into deep depression because of her BFF got killed by the stalker, there could be other reason why she got hurt and felt sorry that's why she never bid her farewell to Seoyeon unless they had a fight.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

how I see the woman in his life obsessed with his drinks:joy: one drink it , one open it 

wait a second; she puts alcohol in all sorts of drinks. then she is free to share because alcohol is natural sanitizer. phew, she is free from bacteria. :lol::P

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

then we need to cue in toothpaste PPL....

hahahaha she is a young and popular actress!! maybe she can endorse a few more hygiene products like mouthwash, toothpaste, teeth guards.. even the little floss pick sticks hahaha :lol: oh well, she drinks lots of alcohol.. that alone kills bacteria so i guess she is all good and ready for kisses anytime!

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla , @suckshine , @sadthe1st

how I see the woman in his life obsessed with his drinks:joy: one drink it , one open it 

i mean who wouldn't open and drink a drink for oppa since oppa is lyfe, like Ahn Yona said if you're handsome, you're my oppa :joy:

@Lmangla forget about the dental health. she doesnt care about it lols, she already had him under her spell. lols :phew:

@sadthe1st ahhhhhhh kim dong wook is so cute and hawt at the same time. i am a big fan of him since coffee prince and yessss, this drama already brought him into light. I cant believe he is 38 years old. NAYE SOBANGNIM, KIM DONG WOOK :blush::joy:

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, suckshine said:

@Lmangla forget about the dental health. she doesnt care about it lols, she already had him under her spell. lols 

that is true love in today's time! LOL.... imagine if the lead said "I am not afraid of your bacteria! I just care about you" :lol:

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

that is true love in today's time! LOL.... imagine if the lead said "I am not afraid of your bacteria! I just care about you" :lol:

The kiss tomorrow would be epic. Kissing a male lead whilst drunk mode, well, our male lead deserves some disinfectant from our female lead to cure the germ lols :joy:

a handy dandy kiss in this era lols :joy:

@Ameera Ali i mean a girl whose falling in love is scary enough to kiss her favourite person. i mean gurl can't let go her stake with our hawt oppar :phew:

• LOL 6

@Ameera Ali in this episode, our gurl finally has him under her spell. After the stalker case, she is so easily to call him even acting like a real girlfriend, please call me when you safely arrive at home and check him every hours like have you eaten and please eat well.  I mean both of them acts like a couple but the man denied it so hard :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Hello. Nice to meet you all. Finally. I decided to join this forum after I've been obsessed with this Drama. Since Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young still in talks to join this Drama. I already imagined their chemistry will be amazing. The story never disappoints episode by episode.

Nice to meet you all. :wub:

Next episode preview

To join the discussion I predicted they will kiss on the next episode. Ha Jin will kiss him first, and after seconds he'll stopped the kiss and said (based on preview):

JH: "We can't do something like this."

HJ: "Why not?"

JH: "Because we will regret this."

idk... I feel bad for Hajin. She's being rejected again and again and again huhu

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

Oh today episode is so fun, heart fluttering and sad. I love how this drama consistent in term of pacing.

I'm sensing another heartbreak for our FL tomorrow. Hajin has a strong mentality but i don't know how she would feel after being rejected so many time even after their kiss tomorrow :tears:. It also appears that our ML has already fall for Hajin but he's probably doesn't realise it yet or resisting. If Hajin weren't Seoyeon bff, i think they'd probably an official item already.

It's also scary that Hajin indeed have a past experience with Seoyeon stalker. My theory is that she might have been with Seoyeon the day Seoyeon was kidnapped and she was attacked by the stalker. Or.. she was the one kidnapped first to lure Seoyeon in. That may explain why she's sorry for Seoyeon.

p/s: don't mess with Anchor oppa. He can whoop your richard simmons for sure eh B)

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3