[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

I am getting more and more irritated with this k-writer..... Its seems like JS's family are the main cast and NOT HJ-DG... WTH...???? If K-writer is only giving 5 mins of the ORIGINAL main leads HJ-DG, and they give JS, JB like 15- 20 mins screen time per episodes, i think i will ditch this k-drama.

I won't care how sweet they make DG-HJ scenes are in those 5 mins they allocate of ML couple... Totally NOT worth continuing it watching this... 
Like who the he** cares that the barf couple situation and how sad leech JB or CJ sad ...!!!!!! 

Yuri is definitely JS's child from the preview. They are even making Yuri obnoxious that she thinks its alright to toss away the plate of food that has been prepare by an adults. What a ill mannered child she is.. By all means, now i hope Yuri stays with JS after HJ marries DG... 

Chingus, buzz me when they no longer centralise the story line on the barf couple or anything to do with Leech JB for that matter.. I'm out for now...

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

48 minutes ago, Saja La said:

I am getting more and more irritated with this k-writer..... Its seems like JS's family are the main cast and NOT HJ-DG... WTH...???? If K-writer is only giving 5 mins of the ORIGINAL main leads HJ-DG, and they give JS, JB like 15- 20 mins screen time per episodes, i think i will ditch this k-drama.

I won't care how sweet they make DG-HJ scenes are in those 5 mins they allocate of ML couple... Totally NOT worth continuing it watching this... 
Like who the he** cares that the barf couple situation and how sad leech JB or CJ sad ...!!!!!! 

but it is clear that in terms of screen time for the two lead males  DG and JS  , JS had the greatest screen time since the start until now I guess the writers will speak in terms of writing and setting up the story, DG started to appear a lot when his ex wife arrived at their house while JS was already sharing the screen with HJ,

i in terms of screen time  of dating we have seen nothing of DG and HJ, yes it's a shame, before  we have only seen a great friendship    
  but we have seen too much JS and his new wife when they were only cheating

for the family JS father always appeared quite frequently as well as HJ's mother, for CJ and JB there are had episodes where CJ had only 3 minutes of screen time, JB too, but I admit that it was more a support of appearance for JS but since they start to date, it's increase

• Like 4

I regret to be the bearer of bad news... what we hoped for, did not happen...

Interesting development though...

- JB's father asked JB to consider not having the baby

- JW listened to the USB recording and heard that JH doesn't mind losing her if and when his scandal with YR blew up. She was really upset about it and readying to fight it out with him big time it seems.

- JS-JR marriage on the rock... a big rock. Preview shows that JR told the oppa that she will leave with him for the US

- Episode ends with HJ bringing tonkatsu to DG's house while he and GJ went to the restaurant to find her. Needless to say, HJ will find out tomorrow about YR living there. Anyway, preview shows that DG told YR he has already applied a restraining order.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

but it is clear that in terms of screen time for the two lead males  DG and JS  , JS had the greatest screen time since the start until now I guess the writers will speak in terms of writing and setting up the story, DG started to appear a lot when his ex wife arrived at their house while JS was already sharing the screen with HJ,

i in terms of screen time  of dating we have seen nothing of DG and HJ, yes it's a shame, before  we have only seen a great friendship    
  but we have seen too much JS and his new wife when they were only cheating

for the family JS father always appeared quite frequently as well as HJ's mother, for CJ and JB there are had episodes where CJ had only 3 minutes of screen time, JB too, but I admit that it was more a support of appearance for JS but since they start to date, it's increase

I'm sorry, what are trying to say ? That you agree with me?

Or r u saying to me " .. like duhh, wasn't that obvious that JS is the main lead since he had the most screen time from the start ....! " 

If its the later, then the synopsis written need to be modify...

The synopsis should be : The k-drama revolves around the Lee family  with abusive and mean bullies children. The son cheated on his hardworking wife and its impact to the family due to the son's affairs. The Lee daughter in the meanwhile, is trying to get an easy way out of life by trying to seduce a successful PD but ends up choosing her ex SIL's brother as her prey....."

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

- Episode ends with HJ bringing tonkatsu to DG's house while he and GJ went to the restaurant to find her. Needless to say, HJ will find out tomorrow about YR living there. Anyway, preview shows that DG told YR he has already applied a restraining order.

Like @Auntie Mameand @tulip06said, YR is the stronger character and definitely a fighter.

Some people are speculating that HJ will fight YR when she finds YR at the apartment. I say, no way.

HJ is in full on peacemaker mode with CJ/JB and her mom. If she sees YR, she'll take whatever abuse YR throws at her and just slink away. Especially if GJ is there. She'll not want to fight in front of the kid.

This is part of the reason I'm firmly on Ok Boon's side. Fight for your family, Ok Boon! Don't capitulate and let the leeches back in. Stand firm and try to talk some sense into CJ. 

I have one question about Korea marriages: who registers the marriage? I don't understand why JR couldn't/didn't register the marriage. I'm waiting for the episode where JS finds out his marriage isn't registered and he's out all of the money he thought he was getting. It seems like a strange loophole where a couple can "live in sin" and boink all they want and then separate and say "ah, well we didn't register our marriage so it doesn't count!"

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Gypsygirl said:

Some people are speculating that HJ will fight YR when she finds YR at the apartment. I say, no way.

I think DG/GJ shows up right when YR opens the door. From the preview we see DG telling HJ he has filed for a restraining order. From their attire, it looks like that conversation takes place later that evening. HJ may get shocked a little to see YR there but I think DG will explain the situation well.

Still we will see YR try to mess with them as a couple. She is that type of person. In reality DG moving on with another woman she should not make a difference to her. However, her mean and spiteful nature will not allow her to let sleeping dogs lie.

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Gypsygirl said:

I have one question about Korea marriages: who registers the marriage? I don't understand why JR couldn't/didn't register the marriage. I'm waiting for the episode where JS finds out his marriage isn't registered and he's out all of the money he thought he was getting. It seems like a strange loophole where a couple can "live in sin" and boink all they want and then separate and say "ah, well we didn't register our marriage so it doesn't count!"

in the drama, smile you, the girl gets dumped right after her wedding because the groom's family finds out her family is actually bankrupt. so the mom-in-law forces her son to dump this girl and she literally gets stuck on the road with her wedding gown on. later, her ex has a change of heart and hopes to reconcile with her. she is at that point seeing the male lead and could care less. she makes it clear that she was dumped and since they weren't registered, he is not her husband. there were other makjang dramas where this sort of thing happened -- the mom-in-law stopped them from submitting the form till the female lead proved herself. since a religious/social ceremony is not considered legally binding, it is a must that the couple legally register. basically registration is for the law while the social stuff is for the family. it can be done in whichever order.

as for this drama, jin sang assumed that juri had turned in the application because thats what she said she will do. he had to go to work and she volunteered to take care of it. legally registering only requires the form to be filled and signed and then anyone can drop it off. it is not required that the couple show up in person to sign anything -- at least in kdramas, it seems that way. juri didn't send in the application because her mom advised her against it. she said that because her previous marriages were not registered, she didn't face any financial losses when divorced. they simply broke up for all practical purposes. she advised juri to wait a year, see how things go before making a full financial commitment to jin sang by registering.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

Time for YR and YW to pair up against that other leech, JH, methinks.  He's been draining them both dry.  Then, time for YR to go to Sanity School.  

Oh he is going to get his. In 88 raw JW asks her mom-in-law if she will take her side if she attempts to fight JH over the agency. I can't remember what mom-in-law says. JW is going to make him pay dearly. Like someone else said, JW is playing the long game. She is still my green mamba in this drama. Should be fun.

JW will probably leak JH's affair with YR to the press. Once the agency starts suffering because of the bad press, she will sneak in for the final kill shot.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Right now, I am interested in how the YR story will play out, and how the JR divorce will play out. Yes, the women suck, but they are already suffering, especially JR with the bratty treatment she is getting from the child and JS, and I don't think the men are suffering at all for their bad behavior, so I want to see the men get their comeuppance.  

( @rolisrntex I think we posted simultaneously!)

Spoiler

I found it really frustrating that YR could not go through with her plan to go to reporters, nor that she did not get a big chunk of money both for an apartment and alimony. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl said:

he's out all of the money he thought he was getting.

I bet he will just simply ask for the ring back, because he has no shame. But can’t do that if girlfriend is already in the US :naughty:

@tulip06 but YR did get big chunk of money... and she chose not to disclose the affair for the money. Of course after money already in her hand, she can change her mind :naughty:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

JR with the bratty treatment she is getting from the child

YR used to be one of my favorite characters. However, the writer is doing  good job of making me start to dislike her and want to smack her hands with a ruler. She is really going to be disappointed when HJ and Halmoni tell her it will be a cold day in Hades before her mom goes back to her dad. JS should not tolerate YR treating his wife the way she does.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I bet he will just simply ask for the ring back, because he has no shame. But can’t do that if girlfriend is already in the US :naughty:

@tulip06 but YR did get big chunk of money... and she chose not to disclose the affair for the money. Of course after money already in her hand, she can change her mind :naughty:

I thought she got nothing but a slap in the end? As far as I could tell, the money was just an offer as part of negotiations.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, tulip06 said:

I thought she got nothing but a slap in the end? As far as I could tell, the money was just an offer.

JH transferred the money to DG’s account. And YR asked him to transfer to her, saying that way she will then be able to leave his house, which he already did as asked, but she is still not out of his house <_< Because of course, she wants to wait for a restraining order :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

as for this drama, jin sang assumed that juri had turned in the application because thats what she said she will do. he had to go to work and she volunteered to take care of it. legally registering only requires the form to be filled and signed and then anyone can drop it off. it is not required that the couple show up in person to sign anything -- at least in kdramas, it seems that way. 

I had mistyped - I wanted to ask why JS didn't register the marriage. Or I guess at least check to see it had been filed. If his main motivation was money [and really seems like it was] why wouldn't he double-check? He really is useless. 

JS stole the money his dad got from the restaurant and bought a $175,000 ring (!) for JR. And that money is gonna walk out the door.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

JH transferred the money to DG’s account. And YR asked him to transfer to her, saying that way she will then be able to leave his house, which he already did as asked, but she is still not out of his house <_< Because of course, she wants to wait for a restraining order :lol:

Why would he transfer to DG's account?  Dude is toxic and mean.  He wanted to rub it in to DG too.

@Gypsygirl  JS is so stupid, counting his chickens before they hatch.  He should have made sure of the registration with his entire family fortune on the line.  But he thinks it's done and he can act as he wants because if they divorce, he will get half. 

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1

5 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Why would he transfer to DG's account?  Dude is toxic and mean.  He wanted to rub it in to DG too.

YR guessed that he must not have wanted the money to be traced to her. DG is under his company, so I guess it’s still okay...?

• Like 7

Yah mostly caught up. Here's my two cents.

Omg HJ was well cute. Can't believe she recreated the Ghana chocolate ad. Bless and that snog...eeekkk. Please writernim have them recreate the ghana chocolate ad with the girl sitting on the handle bars and the guy pedalling the bike. Then they had a lady and the trap style moment with a piece of chocolate.... I'm making myself swoon with that visual...hehe:D

CJ JB don't exist, I fast forward most of that mess. She's still a selfish cow. She doesn't give two shots about the stress she putting poor mum through or she wouldn't have pull that stunt kneeling outside the house. She's no sorry for her pass actions she sorry that because of them it'll affect her getting the man she tapped into marriage. Oh and CJ needs to stop bloody calling her Jin Ju. Couldn't give two shits if she's in the hospital, I hope mum doesn't soften. The original CJ would have taken her and go live in some quiet ri in the countryside and not be there trying to kill his mother.

YR is one brazen richard simmons. I hope she remains tenacious and take JH down with her. He is just pure evil. His marriage was always just another business transaction we knew this from early. But the bare face lies all now still even though he's been caught. And the way he's treated YR is so vile. As distasteful as she is, it him who seasoned her pot and help make her what she is now. Gosh I can't wait for JW's revenge. She's deffo someone not to play poker with.

Poor In Sung. Someone needs to tell him to run. JR deserves every bit of sass she gets from YR. When she came all up in their family home and all up in the restaurant embarrassing HJ she didn't give one thought to that child. Considering her own scandalous background. She deserves everything and more that she gets from YR. That being said just like with CJ there seems to be some invasion of the body snatcher thing going on here. There is no way that sensible child we've seen all this time would want her mum to be slave and miserable again. Yes she's a kid and kids would want that family unit but if that's the case they shouldn't have made her character so in touch with how problematic her dad's side of the family were. I mean I know she's probably worried cause in SK it's quite common for when folk remarry the kid carrys the dad's name so usually the mum gives up the kids as the new family done want to raise some other mans  child, so that's probably troubling her. However the sensible kid thy created would have by now had a chat with her nan or mum. Yes HJ needs to introduce them but think of the timeline they've barely just admitted their feelings to themselves much less each other. I can understand her not introducing him yet. GJ is special he's been cupid and he's gotten to know HJ through spending lots of time with her. Yu Ri has already experienced one wasteman dad, it's only right to be cautious. But yeah they need to switch this clone and bring back the really Yu Ri.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Today's episode, my heart goes out to JR. Yes she did bad things towards HJ, I haven't forgotten that. But the way the Lee family treated her today is a bit too much, especially JS. He said stuff that he should really say to himself, and some really hurtful things. Basically he blamed JR for his state of life *rolleyes* I really want to reach into the screen and smack him. He probably doesn't have a mirror at home (read: in life) to look at himself. I support JR leaving him and go marry that oppa live in the US. 

YR... gosh, I agree with @tas82, take this clone back and return us the original YR. I now worry that she will be a brat towards DG-GJ too. Actually even for JB also, it seems like we're seeing a clone with different personality now. 

From preview, looks like Mom will accept JB after all, with a condition that she cut ties with the Lees. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1