[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

1 hour ago, joccu said:

now that KJ may be JH son Yuran is actually trying to be a mom? what´s that all about? I mean she never didn´t care about KJ.

Don't be mistaken. Yu Ran doesn't give two flips about the kid. The woman is a succubus. If she can use Gwang Ju to separate JH from his wife she will do so and not even think twice about it. If she is successful and JH claims custody, she will have Gwang Ju shipped off to a boarding school overseas to get him out of her hair.

However, as I told my wife, Gwang Ju is Dae Gu's son. Once the results of the DNA test come back, the doubt will be over. She's playing mind games with JH now.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, joccu said:

now that KJ may be JH son Yuran is actually trying to be a mom? what´s that all about? I mean she never didn´t care about KJ.

Yes, that is correct.  She likes Gwang Ju now that he is probably the son of the man she loves.  Before, he disgusted her as the parasitic spawn of a man she got drunk and had revenge-sex with.  Now he is her bridge to a life with that man.

Anyone else not feeling sorry for the dad in the preview?  He is lazy as usual in giving in to his circumstances instead of working to rise above them.  Even Jin Bong is trying to get a job, get acting lessons, get a guy she likes, do something with her life.  Dad is just giving up.  

Urgh, HJ.  Again with her stupid dramatics in being a housekeeper instead of going back to her mom and brother and regrouping and planning a new business.  Her mom is now stressed out about her, and her brother, hearing the hypothetical, says the sensible thing: tell this person to come stay here and be safe.  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

However, as I told my wife, Gwang Ju is Dae Gu's son. Once the results of the DNA test come back, the doubt will be over. She's playing mind games with JH now.

fingers crossed! great description of yuran by the way - she really is a succubus. she was enjoying herself so much while playing mind games with junhu as well as daegu. am waiting for hae jin to open her mouth; right now, she is not sure of what exactly she saw but once she realizes that it was indeed more than colleagues, she should say something to dae gu no?

am going to really enjoy jin bong start working as she is going to have a miserable time! talk about small world. so we have the delivery boy who used to work at hae jin's restaurant and knows first hand how lazy jin bong is. he said that she was the sister-in-law who is worse than the father-in-law! ha! what apt description. and now the delivery boy owns the restaurant. plus, we have jin sang's friend who gave jin sang a piece of his mind when he found out that jin sang was married. so when he realizes jin sang is her brother, he is going to form an opinion pretty quick. am wondering if he will be the alternative love interest for jin bong perhaps? the delivery boy is now married and so he won't be in the running. anyways, it is going to be fun to see her work because she is not going to have it easy by at all.

jin sang and juri talking about finances was actually funny. hahahah... both just assume the other will somehow magically get the money. juri must have watched too many movies because she just wants to run away. jin sang is a good leech and is not going anywhere without money. good he sent her back.

jeon won gave a great eye roll at the contempt junho showed for juri. umm, he is disgusted that she seduced a married man but he is having an affair. umm, like he has the right to judge?

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am wondering if he will be the alternative love interest for jin bong perhaps?

I am hoping this will be what happen... Tbh, I was a bit worried seeing the ending scene was of Jin Bong and Cheol Jin faces...

Junho, please remember to submit that white envelope for DNA test. Don’t forget and leave it in the drawer! We want to know too!!

Yes, Yuran is being nice to Guang Ju because she sees him as the golden ticket to be with Junho <_<

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Tbh, I was a bit worried seeing the ending scene was of Jin Bong and Cheol Jin faces...

well, they used creepy horror music and cheol jin said he felt eery! hahahaha... so I felt like PD understands our horror! LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

@Lmangla yeah couldn't help but laugh at the horror music. Poor Cheol Jin gonna have to put up with her dumb antics. She'll get burned hard. They way they've set up his character it make no sense for him to choose her, he'll end up with JW after a wee time leap. Omo the joy on deliver boy turn owner's face at the thought of torturing JB was awesome. I look forward to seeing what he does. With the tasks he'll give her and the fact she can't act for dust with she'll not be able to fake and hide her uselessness and she'll just end up looking even more a fool to CJ I hope. Also delivery guy probably know CJ as HJ's brother so not sure it'll be long before he finds out that she's JS's sister. 

Lol madam so happy acting like the goose that laid the golden egg. Playing with little GJ's emotions the wicked cow. Made worst cause he knows that she's fake but his natural instincts still wants her. Man I hope we don't have too long left for her to be exposed. Both her and JH are gonna be pissed when they read DG's script cause it also applies to them the cheating, home wrecking so-and-sos. I'm so loving JW she's taking swats at JH  plus giving my dude a chance to end the nonsense while at same time playing the long game. It's going be awesome when she finally unsheathes her claws and richard simmons slaps him with at divorce and takes the assets.

Dad faking. He just wants to beat up that thing he calls a son. He's too cowardly to top himself. JB best not bother waste money on acting classes. She best get pops to teach her, mind I think she's so bad ain't nobody on this planet that can teach her. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

The way JW is handling the affairs somehow made me think that she might not want to divorce JH.... She is way too calm when talking to JH, even to the point of fetching him home from the office after he spent a night out. She seems persistent to keep the marriage. :sweat:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The way JW is handling the affairs somehow made me think that she might not want to divorce JH.... She is way too calm when talking to JH, even to the point of fetching him home from the office after he spent a night out. She seems persistent to keep the marriage. :sweat:

I won't be surprised if they are still together but in a more healthy marriage. that might be the route the writer is taking. dae gu described marriage as this world we create and thats why divorce and affair is so shattering. it isn't just about the two people in the relationship but rather a disruption of this world they created and the people in it. rather an old fashioned way of looking at the situation but maybe the writer is exploring that not every affair has to end in divorce because there's more at stake?

what I find interesting about this situation is that junho will not leave this marriage willingly either. he is very anti-divorce and very careful of respecting his wife. juri's mom kept mentioning that it is weird they don't fight and it is part of the problem. neither want to disclose their feelings and keep a huge polite wall. he has never even discussed how he felt about his dad's divorce or affair. after 7 years because of juri, he is opening up in a way about how he feels about his dad's affair, juri's mom. she is also pushing back because she is actually revealing a little about how she feels and that shakes him enough to leave the house. yuran makes this interesting comment that junho seemed a bit too low that his wife disagreed with him. so we might get a story where both learn to open up and talk about their feelings. they might end up together or single but are emotionally more healthy because they have learned to address and talk about their feelings.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

she is also pushing back because she is actually revealing a little about how she feels and that shakes him enough to leave the house. yuran makes this interesting comment that junho seemed a bit too low that his wife disagreed with him. so we might get a story where both learn to open up and talk about their feelings. they might end up together or single but are emotionally more healthy because they have learned to address and talk about their feelings.

Yes, I find that their marriage might be a case of different outcome other than divorce. Remember Daegu told Haejin that he is writing a new drama altogether now about marriages and divorces instead. So I feel that somehow part of what he has in mind might be reflected in JH-JW marriage. I am reminded about the part when Daegu was advising Haejin regarding having ammunity and yet the scenes are showing JW waiting outside of JH's love nest. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, I find that their marriage might be a case of different outcome other than divorce. Remember Daegu told Haejin that he is writing a new drama altogether now about marriages and divorces instead. So I feel that somehow part of what he has in mind might be reflected in JH-JW marriage. I am reminded about the part when Daegu was advising Haejin regarding having ammunity and yet the scenes are showing JW waiting outside of JH's love nest. 

unfortunately i thought the same thing you that you JW can stay with her husband? anyway, we are pretty sure that Juran will divorce her husband, so there will  be a link  with JH, and I hope the boy is not from JH, if that's the case, it will be interesting to see how he will react, theoretically he will have certain rights over the child

it is also interesting to note that each married couple in this drama is completely different, JW and JH seem really anti-divorce, at the beginning I thought that it would be good to see a married couple from the beginning to the end of the drama despite the problems except that there JH is so disgusting that I wonder when JW will finally burst out in anger

today's episode JW is a classy woman, Juran is really a horrible woman, the two women are so opposed to each other, I love that CJ is not touched by JB, but I ask what woman can soften this cute man, a little rapprochement between HJ and the writer, preview wedding of JS and his mistress begins but I imagine that it will not be valid, i want to see CJ hits JS

next week begins the second part of the drama, I hope for a divorce between JW and JH, and especially that she keeps the big house , as well a divorce  between Juran and the writer and finally an evolution between JW and CJ

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea same here @tulip06; usually subs come in a few hours earlier but the past few days, it has been coming in much later. guess subbers are having a long week? it should be in soon hopefully.

I hope so.  I am very annoyed now.  

Update: Subs are finally there, though video quality isn't great... 

Sorry, but I am not in a good mood this morning!

Edited by tulip06
Update
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

bwahahaha... dae gu thinks hae jin made a move on him. LOL...

juri is super stubborn and fixed on jin sang because she thinks he is the only who hasn't bailed on her and thrown her away when it was inconvenient unlike her family. oh, she is going to be so disappointed. he called the ring an investment and in exchange, he gets an apartment and car. when he doesn't get what he wants, he is definitely going to be throwing it in her face.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahaha... dae gu thinks hae jin made a move on him. LOL...

juri is super stubborn and fixed on jin sang because she thinks he is the only who hasn't bailed on her and thrown her away when it was inconvenient unlike her family. oh, she is going to be so disappointed. he called the ring an investment and in exchange, he gets an apartment and car. when he doesn't get what he wants, he is definitely going to be throwing it in her face.

Oh, and basically, her family is bailing on her and throwing her again.  Stupid girl.

• Like 6

I HOPE THAT PREVIEW IS NOT A DREAM SEQUENCE maybe DG will stop her before she enters in this wedding ceremony

i  start to lose hope for a possible love story between JW and CJ, because CJ has more and more scene with JB and she begins to ask questions about her life, apparently the path of redemption will start for her thanks to CJ and the restaurant.

still no DNA test results for JH
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

I HOPE THAT PREVIEW IS NOT A DREAM SEQUENCE maybe DG will stop her before she enters in this wedding ceremony

i  start to lose hope for a possible love story between JW and CJ, because CJ has more and more scene with JB and she begins to ask questions about her life, apparently the path of redemption will start for her thanks to CJ and the restaurant.

still no DNA test results for JH

NOOOOOOOO! :flushed:

• Like 6