[Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2

0ly40

Spoiler

Okay SM  suspect  the police officer  from the death police  case he also called  Yj to help him with something 

Yj and SM  investigate  together :love:( just hoping it not once every 2 episodes  again when they have a scene together :rage:)

okay back to what importing they investigate  together  and ride the same car I like when this two just think or talk together  ( they part of the enjoying  I get into the mystery  watching them trying to solve and hearing them talk about the possibility) 

As they think till now that SM  come to meet someone  and he attack  him ( ah I forget he was supposed  to meet Woo that night and didnt come ad WOO clam and he didnt  answer  his phone  calling)  as I said as woo  said noting sure we know that 

And 

Spoiler

They show SDJ  A life he Is captured  somewhere  I hope they find him before it late 

And mu favorite  two had another scene okay I just love them they was killing the show not making them work and talk with each other so much  before they just fun behind  the words

The preview  I was woundering  about If SM not having a headache  anymore  but look like he will had one next episode :fearful:they keep working  together  and SM  investigate  the police  officer  and go to question  LYJ about her connection  with SDJ  why he was talking with her 

Okay one more things  did I forget  to say that while SM was at the station  he saw one of Yj drawing on the desk  ( I think on Jang desk the drawing she give him about food ) and Sm was like I dont even can explain  that man face he was suprised  and not the good one too :joy:I guess he had to finaly  rethink that her drawing was special  gift to him ( okay that only my anyalse  but the writer  not making that kind of scenes for nothing) 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Apparently YJ and SM rarely work together? So we must enjoy every scene we get.

I hope that change from now on 

I cant even  explain  that they just the best showing in the same screen no matter  what they do 

Everyone  going to enjoy this episode  it was a good one 

But for YJ  and SM  I will kill someone  if they make me back to see  them rarely  showing together  ( I dont care of there  romance  or not since  this too as partner was and still    the heart of the show )

Special  edit  for you  : the other scene of this two that I enjoyed where you can see how much they backing each other( how dare someone  scream  on one of them) okay I am not going to spoiler  this scene the best should be enjoyed while watching :love:

• Like 3

I have to saw the best of ep 7 is that you should never  mess with YJ  or SM and sure not with them together  they can drive someone crazy only by playing their causal possiblity  talk about what happen :joy:and when this two work together  nothing can stop them 

They my cute but cool partners, ah YJ  maybe  not liking Choi doing but still respect her , I like that YJ  can different  between  respect  and trusting, between  admiration and be aware to not be blinded by someone 

Choi hidden  something  and I think it scare her, the chief  they meet about  the death  police  officer  obviously  angry from Choi 

I am fearing in the end we will find she even having hands in the death officer  case too 

• Like 6

Good episode. So many nice scenes.

Kang's and ShiMok's conversation was nicely done. Kang trying to explain Shimok. Shimok refusing to listen. The thing which hit me was ShiMok's acknowledgement that he would never understand certain things that he should understand by his age. Same thing he said to Kim Jong Bon that he would probably be alone for the rest of his life.

• Like 9

Okay my friends  we were woundering if all the cases that was showing till now will be connected  at some point from the drawing case till the police officer  and prosecutor case

And here our connected  it is SDJ , I am not joking I said a two week  ago that he himself  going to regret  opinion  the pandora box  , that man had understand  or found something  danger

I think he found the connection  between  all the cases it not coincident  he back to watch Choi interview  in front of the drawing victim house in the  same day he disappeared and I dont think he  for nothing  trying to dig the drawing case ( he found something  that ended him like that ) 

• Like 8

Huaaaa.. SDJ!!! :wacko: :(

He'd better be alive! He'd better be! 

Most likely the culprit is related to Segok case: Kim Su Hang or even Chief Baek

Judging from the crime scene though, it's definitely not premeditated. The culprit doesn't plan to kidnap or harm SDJ. Things could go this way: SDJ meets the culprit (talk or provoke, not sure) > once he turned his back > emotion runs high > culprit grab the nearest weapon and hit him > put SDJ in his car and drove off. 

As for the culprit, the kidnapping is definitely a one-man job, no accomplice - buut behind the scene, it could be two people in cohorts or more. 

Let's say KSH is the one who kidnap SDJ, how would SDJ meet KSH? He has to meet the man first. The only link was the uncle with nasty nasty temper who seems to genuinely surprised that SDJ is missing (I wonder what alibi he's bringing - a colleague?).

I doubt that uncle would share KSH's address to SDJ. It's more likely that he called KSH afterwards and told him that a prosecutor has been asking questions about you - you need to get rid of this problem > KSH could track SDJ > lay in wait > follow - perhaps he only wanted to confront > but hit and kidnap SDJ instead. 

Another theory is Chief Baek. Somebody should track Chief Baek's whereabouts in next eps. He can take vacation and plan the whole thing since SDJ interviewed him. 

Related to Choi Bit and perhaps Chief Woo: something is up here. I don't mean Choi Bit or Chief Woo had anything to do with SDJ kidnapping but ... there's something bigger. 

The only thing I love about this ep is how HSM works so well with HYJ. They fall into the routine so naturally. Best Partners indeed! :P

And what's with the school kid?!?! Ugh.. :crazy:

4 minutes ago, nona88 said:

And here our connected  it is SDJ , I am not joking I said a two week  ago that he himself  going to regret  opinion  the pandora box  , that man had understand  or found something  danger

I think he found the connection  between  all the cases it not coincident  he back to watch Choi interview  in front of the drawing victim house in the  same day he disappeared and I dont think he  for nothing  trying to dig the drawing case ( he found something  that ended him like that ) 

I partly agree with this. SDJ may have hoarded a lot of informations but for him to find the connection and see the big picture - I don't think SDJ has that ability. Remember S1 with the Ukraine and weapon deal? :P

The fact that he knows too much makes him the victim - but who would think that SDJ is dangerous? For now, I can't think of any other people except for the ones related to Segok case. 

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Related to Choi Bit and perhaps Chief Woo: something is up here. I don't mean Choi Bit or Chief Woo had anything to do with SDJ kidnapping but ... there's something bigger. 

Yep that thing is bugging me since ep 2 when WTH straight away dismissed the case involving CB, citing the reason that they should go after the director. I am sure they both want to hide something and that is related to both of them.

Also why LYJ is interested in CB?

Looking at how SDJ was in contact with the tongyeong case survivor, it seems he was already investigating about CB before he brought the cases to WTH

• Like 8

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

Huaaaa.. SDJ!!! :wacko: :(

He'd better be alive! He'd better be! 

Most likely the culprit is related to Segok case: Kim Su Hang or even Chief Baek

Judging from the crime scene though, it's definitely not premeditated. The culprit doesn't plan to kidnap or harm SDJ. Things could go this way: SDJ meets the culprit (talk or provoke, not sure) > once he turned his back > emotion runs high > culprit grab the nearest weapon and hit him > put SDJ in his car and drove off. 

As for the culprit, the kidnapping is definitely a one-man job, no accomplice - buut behind the scene, it could be two people in cohorts or more. 

Let's say KSH is the one who kidnap SDJ, how would SDJ meet KSH? He has to meet the man first. The only link was the uncle with nasty nasty temper who seems to genuinely surprised that SDJ is missing (I wonder what alibi he's bringing - a colleague?).

I doubt that uncle would share KSH's address to SDJ. It's more likely that he called KSH afterwards and told him that a prosecutor has been asking questions about you - you need to get rid of this problem > KSH could track SDJ > lay in wait > follow - perhaps he only wanted to confront > but hit and kidnap SDJ instead. 

Another theory is Chief Baek. Somebody should track Chief Baek's whereabouts in next eps. He can take vacation and plan the whole thing since SDJ interviewed him. 

The only thing I love about this ep is how HSM works so well with HYJ. They fall into the routine so naturally. Best Partners indeed! :P

And what's with the school kid?!?! Ugh.. :crazy:

I partly agree with this. SDJ may have hoarded a lot of informations but for him to find the connection and see the big picture - I don't think SDJ has that ability. Remember S1 with the Ukraine and weapon deal? :P

The fact that he knows too much makes him the victim - but who would think that SDJ is dangerous? For now, I can't think of any other people except for the ones related to Segok case. 

That why I said found or understand  maybe found the connection  but he himself  didn't understand  it he was searching in many directions and was putting his nose in danger cases  he maybe himself  dont understand  that he was making someone  very worry knowing he searching  in this cases together 

1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

Yep that thing is bugging me since ep 2 when WTH straight away dismissed the case involving CB, citing the reason that they should go after the director. I am sure they both want to hide something and that is related to both of them.

Looking at how SDJ was in contact with the tongyeong case survivor, it seems he was already investigating about CB before he brought the cases to WTH

I am Totally  in that thought  this two hidden  something  and it sure relate  to the death prosecutor  it was the smoking gun case that woo  should choice  it attack  the police  and also talk about victim family of prosecutor  and attack  the same person who leading the reforming  against  the prosecutors so yeh not choicing  that case and even dismissed  it so fast had being bothering  me 

The only reason that it a grave case  where it harming  the prosecutor  and police  sides together ( we know better  that they had working togethers many times in dirty works , the war between  them dont mean they dont have so many grave cases  for both of sides , it like unspoken  rules  to not touch that cases) 

I think the fact that Choi was promoted  after that death prosecutor case and he was working with  LYJ company  , and now Choi file between  LYJ  hand mean that  everything  connected 

• Like 4

I have to ask is the version  that airing on tvn  is different  from the version  that on Netflix  and most of the sites??? ( okay most of sites  using Netflix  video  and translation )

Am asking since it not the first time I missing some little  scenes  between  the airing and the version  on sites  but it was not important  before for me but today where scenes cut about LYJ  and her father? 

I know that sometimes  in Netflix  works it happen  their muilty different  versions  cut and sometimes  more then one version  of some scenes  and the order of showing it 

It start to drive me crazy you know I think the airing version  is more well doing cut and the most not well cut scene and odd switched  between scenes is more showing in the last airing versions on sites 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pompyavi said:

Kang trying to explain Shimok. Shimok refusing to listen.

Was KWC worried about Shimok or himself or both? When he said that it concerns his boss Woo, was he indirectly hinting that it would cause trouble for him as well as Ryu Si Yeong is under him now? Also, his comments about Shimok being stubborn and causing troubles for people around him was meant for himself? 

Guys how do you interpret this?

• Like 1

@pompyavi I think it is all a mix of both. KWC does not want him to re-investigate Nam’s case because it will cause problems for prosecution and for Shi Mok individually as well. He brought up a similar case where a politician abused his power to get his brother hired, but he was never prosecuted. Instead, the prosecutor in charge was sued for defamation and reprimanded by his own council. He told Shi Mok that Nam’s case would not be any different for him. I think KWC does not want to see this happen to Shi Mok because he knows that Nam’s case was covered up by prosecution and they (including WTH) may likely sacrifice Shi Mok to keep it covered up. At that point, KWC will need to choose between preserving his position or risking it to help Shi Mok. In season 1, I remember KWC had some hesitation to pursue the evidence Shi Mok received from LCJ because of his position as well, but he chose to do the right thing and support Shi Mok anyway. By the way KWC was drinking during his conversation with Shi Mok, he seems to be really wrestling with himself. I feel that he does genuinely care about Shi Mok so I hope that he chooses to do the right thing here too.

It was a little sad hearing Shi Mok guessing that he must have been bothersome to KWC back then as well. :(

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pompyavi said:

6 hours ago, nona88 said:

That why I said found or understand  maybe found the connection  but he himself  didn't understand  it he was searching in many directions and was putting his nose in danger cases  he maybe himself  dont understand  that he was making someone  very worry knowing he searching  in this cases together 

I think the fact that Choi was promoted  after that death prosecutor case and he was working with  LYJ company  , and now Choi file between  LYJ  hand mean that  everything  connected 

Yep, agree! This and that are related, for sure! 
Writer-nim would not throw some details just to present smokes and mirrors. We learn from S1. 

So far there's no direct link between LYJ and Choi Bit (I like @nona88 theory on LYJ - Choi BIt though), nor direct link between Choi Bit and Chief Woo or between both of them with LYJ. 

I'm not even sure what to look for here. Corruption like S1 theme? Abuse of power and intelligence?  

And this time there's no common enemy - everyone is suspicious for different reasons, unlike S1 where everything is concentrated to 1 point. :blink:

Hopefully SDJ is found soon. The culprit thinking him dead, dump his body somewhere but later found and saved in critical condition. it's better than being dead and buried somewhere. At least he has the chance to stay alive. My wishful thinking. :wacko:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, pompyavi said:

WTH and CB are definitely hiding or covering up something connected to both of them. To do with dead prosecutor? They do share some information over the phone. And the look from CB when she asked “when” Did WTH tell her Shimok discovered information regarding assemblyman Nam with YJ’s help....lots of secrets And I looooove it :kiss_wink:

Some information didn’t get translated from CB file on LYJ’s desk. CB’s husband is working for a company named Hanil that has been trading with Hanjo since 2014. Not sure if it’s relevant. 

Thanks to eagles eyes of Korean fans on twitter :grin:

The weapon used to hit DJ at the end of E7 is the musical stand. Blood stains were shown on the cardboard of the electric organ. DJ’s wife is a piano teacher? I don’t think this writer would go to makjang route like typical kdrama though :tounge_wink:

• Like 5

AGB Nielsen rating

Episode 1 (8/15/20):  7.627% (9.012% Seoul)

Episode 2 (8/16/20):  6.415% (7.585% Seoul)

Episode 3 (8/22/20):  7.014% (8.190% Seoul)

Episode 4 (8/23/20):  6.422% (7.378% Seoul)

Episode 5 (8/29/20):  6.041% (7.070 % Seoul)

Episode 6 (9/5/20):   6.502% (6.950 % Seoul)

Source

• Like 6

Do you know what the most tricking things the writer  can bring on us? 

That even if SDJ  disappear  as we all know will open the door to solve many cases he worked  on before disappearing 

but in the end we will find that his disappear  or murderer ( I hope not) has nothing to do with all this cases and was related  to something  also :joy:

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, farawayland said:

The weapon used to hit DJ at the end of E7 is the musical stand. Blood stains were shown on the cardboard of the electric organ. DJ’s wife is a piano teacher? 

arghhhhh argggghhhh @taeunfighting @nrllee once again, Lee Jun Hyuk!   

The music stand is sharp, oh my god, even if he survived... :dissapointed_relieved: The room could be down in a school basement.  Dong Jae’s last case was a school bully.  Piano sheet and synthesizer, they are part of musical intruments at a school.

No other struggle, no drag mark. Was he carried off by 2 people?  Dong Jae is tall, his forehead was hurt so either the person is his height to inflict damage or he stooped down to investigate someone on the ground and was hit. 

@nona88 I think SDJ’s culprit is related to the bullying kid case.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@nona88 I think SDJ’s culprit is related to the bullying kid case

Yeh there  a good chance of that 

There another  question  that bothered me since  last week  ,

from when the prosecutors had to move  every 2 years ? 

In season 1 SM  and SDJ  worked in western prosecutors  area for years ( SM  was part of YB bribe case too as we saw )  so is it related  to some work aging or position  or it was part of the new reform  that the prosecutors start two years ago ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, penelop3 said:

I'm not even sure what to look for here. Corruption like S1 theme? Abuse of power and intelligence?  

And this time there's no common enemy - everyone is suspicious for different reasons, unlike S1 where everything is concentrated to 1 point. :blink:

It seems there is not much of a mystery that some kind of corruption and/or abuse of power/intelligence were involved in the cases. Since they are old cases that are resurfacing at a prime time and seem to be putting CB, WTH and LYJ’s goals at risk, I am getting the impression that season 2 will be more about how they were all connected and how far each person involved (willingly or dragged) will go to keep them under wraps or will they know when they should stop. There are still opportunities to do the right thing. As Shi Mok said - 

jzFL3Yk.png

52 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

arghhhhh argggghhhh @taeunfighting @nrllee once again, Lee Jun Hyuk!

*sobs* The last few minutes (especially seconds) were really tough to watch. :tears: I still have hope that he will survive though - he must!

• Like 3
  • Sad 5