[Drama 2020] Forest of Secrets Season 2, 비밀의 숲 2

0ly40

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

Scratch that! :lol: I'm so eager for the drama that I always forget it's on the Saturday and Sunday slot.

It happends to me often as well. I have dramas to watch on Friday and Saturday time slot and I alwasy have to remind myself that Strenger 2 is not on  Friday .

9a078812eaff1878c566002c4dc4819012c111ea

dc28e20bfab2aa75318f218ba8f123177c8fdbff

Finally we saw Shi Mok eating.

dc3bc633d884b2631b325e9d0fa48a6b5f3dd825

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

36 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Do you mind explaining the coffee truck part?

So his musical actor friend sent that coffee truck with those photos in the filming site of SF2. He knows who sent those and he would kill him for that. I don't remember the name, it is something Chun Soo may be.

Edit:

The coffee truck was sent by OD company's CEO, Producer Shin Chun Soo

Edited by pompyavi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Tonight another episode! In advance, I'm hoping that CP Kang Won Cheol remains the most realistic though secretly still upright prosecutor from S1. I was a little bit worried in the first few episodes when they closed the Tongyeong beach drowning case so fast, but the 'helping Si Mok' and mini pep-talk in the "It's not like you are even doing this for your own personal gain" plus self deprecating look gives me some hope that he remains the person who can and will look out for Si Mok.

Our Si Mok looks like he'll need someone like KWC, with the way Kim Sa Hyun and Woo Tae Ha are turning out (sadness).

On the other end, I'm glad that Yeo Jin now has Officer Jang with her, I hope he will support her well, she's having enough trouble on her own end. Her police team-jang, I feel was right when he told Jang Geon that she needed someone to lean on.

As for our Yoon Se Won parcel sender - I think it's either Si Mok or KWC. Probably the latter, since I don't think Si Mok would think about things like long johns.

Other things I hope to see soon, like, please feed our Si Mok a happy and comfortable meal, give our Yeo Jin her backstory segment. And please also quickly get them back together solving cases as partners.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, abyssal said:

Other things I hope to see soon, like, please feed our Si Mok a happy and comfortable meal, give our Yeo Jin her backstory segment. And please also quickly get them back together solving cases as partners.

:lol: :heart:

I really do worry about Shi-Mok's meals. I still remember how he picked up a snack at a rest stop and had to reluctantly put it down when Woo Tae-Ha called and ordered him to get to the Supreme Prosecutors' Office ASAP. (Just eat it before you go, Shi-Mok!)

And then he had to leave while eating with Yeo-Jin.

He also didn't like the fancy food he had with Sa-Hyeon (who sucks by the way) and Tae-Ha.

And then the bad pastry he ate with a grimace while eating with Dong-Jae.

Shi-Mok is the anti-mukbang.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, pompyavi said:

So his musical actor friend sent that coffee truck with those photos in the filming site of SF2. He knows who sent those and he would kill him for that. I don't remember the name, it is something Chun Soo may be.

Edit:

The coffee truck was sent by OD company's CEO, Producer Shin Chun Soo

The actor playing police Jang Gun was the one who gave out that photo. They are friend since high school and musical theatre. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, farawayland said:

The actor playing police Jang Gun was the one who gave out that photo.

Oh thank you for correcting me. :glasses:

6 hours ago, chickfactor said:

And then the bad pastry he ate with a grimace while eating with Dong-Jae.

Actually Lee Joon Hyuk took his soboro bread and strawberry milk. He had picked up those for himself and told the crew but Joon Hyuk took those. BTS was hilarious 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Ep 7 

Spoiler

Okay we back to the election  day in the company 

LYB ( LYJ father) come to the company  on wheelchair and the protest were pushing him he said he not feeling well 

LYJ saw her father and had that sad look and longing for him after all she did love  him so much no Matt  what but she has to fight against  him 

Ep 7 

Spoiler

SM  TALKING With kang, kang want to know how far he will go even if it will hurt his colleagues or something  like that

Our SM  like always  or clues of what this people  care about and think important and he confidenc of what he think and believes  

Kang show concern  for SM  too not just the organization, after all he not a bad person he has to keep a little political  game too but he always  show his understand  of what wrong he think he himself  doing , but SM  cant stop his way , he not going to do as kang advices  him

SM question  chief woo about SDJ disappear  or let say he asking him. Directly  about his alibi 

And 

Spoiler

LYJ  IS reading Choi file  ( okay we have a good idea what that mean from season 1-some big using coming  ) 

Yj is investigating  SDJ  disappear  and she called SM ( okay he already heard about it when the call come to Woo and was asking Woo) 

There was a scene when SDJ  was yelling about a school boy or more giving him advice to not destroy  his life 

( it nice to see that side of him ) 

And 

Spoiler

Okay Sm go to SDJ  to see what  he was working on and where the last time everyone  saw him 

We get to meet the young female prosecutor  that work with SDJ  I think she was the same one that greet  SDJ  and SM when they where walking in ep 3 ( she most have a continue  roles she was in the characters  chart) 

The team leader ( police  ) call SM to ask him about SDJ since he was talking to him in phone and SM  even volunteer  to come to station to answer  questions  for team leader suprised ( okay we know him he not going there to answer more to know more about the case ) 

And